Mimiandbaby (Lindsandbaby) Part 9

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mimiandbaby (Lindsandbaby) part 9

Unread post by blackbetty »

I really don't care about her weight. She could be small or big and it wouldn't matter, she's selfish and entitled and self absorbed and that's what makes her unattractive. What makes me mad about her weight is that she won't own it. Fuck your MySpace angles. Use em if you want but be real with yourself girl.

Also in her haul video she talks about a shirt she bought to wear under stuff because she "doesn't like her shoulders to show." :roll:
TUBE TOP in coparenting vlog
#FreeBen
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Boy oh boy is she good at those "MySpace angles" though! I'm being serious. I think she looks dumb as hell posing for selfie after selfie in her mirror but I will say she looks thinner.

OKAY, WHY is Mimi blaming Obama for her mouth herpes on her instagram? Is it just a joke that I don't understand? It's got to be a joke. But I could see Brainless 1 and Brainless 2 allowing themselves to be basically brainwashed by the church or really by any random person that they meet. They BOTH seem like they are the types of people that meet a new person and then immediately like what that person likes, wears what that person wears, worships the same god that that person worships, holds the same political views as the person, etc. I bet you a million dollars that all of Mimi's and Lindsey's knowledge of politics is based on what others have told them and not one bit from reading articles or the newspaper, or watching the news, speeches, reading magazines, listen to the radio, or anything else like that firsthand. Something I discovered for myself during high school and college is that one major difference often separates intelligent people from unintelligent people: the ability to think CRITICALLY. And that is EXACTLY what both meemz and lindZ lack. It scares me that there are people like this out there! They live their lives blindly. They go and spend all of their money on useless crap that's made more expensive just by slapping some half cent logo on a sleeve. Just like a good american should! They are an embarrassment and I wish I could somehow watch Mimi and lindZ in a room attempting to hold a conversation with intelligent people. It would be amazing. I'd pay money! I know they're in school but that doesn't mean anything. Trust me, there are hundreds of universities in this country that are just plain old, not challenging. People graduate having written a few papers, regurgitating some information, and boom: diploma. The key is critical thinking I tell ya!
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

LOL! I don't watch her videos anymore (just instagram follow at this point)...did she REALLY SAY SHE WENT DOWN A SHOE SIZE BECAUSE SHE LOST WEIGHT? LMFAO! WTF? When I lost 80 pounds, I most certainly did not lose a shoe size so wth is she going on about?
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “Lindsandbaby”