hotcoffee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by hotcoffee »

staceybrax wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:I did, did she say she was going to try to have another baby? If so that's a shame, she literally just got married, I'd wait a couple more years she seems to be just balancing like with two kids as it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said they want to have a baby but not until they buy a house. They just signed a lease on a little 2 bedroom town house so they won't start trying until they're out of that house. But by the end of this year they will start trying to have an baby.

Personally, I think she will struggle with being a full time parent. At the moment she only has the boys one week at a time, I think having 3 kids one week and then not getting that week off with the new baby will be a shock to her system and she will struggle.

I agree. She is not mother material. I think her life will just continue to be sad and unfulfilling.
I don't care about your life
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

youngmommy wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:I did, did she say she was going to try to have another baby? If so that's a shame, she literally just got married, I'd wait a couple more years she seems to be just balancing like with two kids as it is

She said they want to have a baby but not until they buy a house. They just signed a lease on a little 2 bedroom town house so they won't start trying until they're out of that house. But by the end of this year they will start trying to have an baby.

Personally, I think she will struggle with being a full time parent. At the moment she only has the boys one week at a time, I think having 3 kids one week and then not getting that week off with the new baby will be a shock to her system and she will struggle.

I agree. She is not mother material. I think her life will just continue to be sad and unfulfilling.
I agree, she was so in to YouTube before she had Andrew and it was another boy, she probably hopes this will be that magical baby girl all these young youtubers want, she won't know what to do with her without someone to pawn her off on every other week

sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

Alright ladies - I'm out of the loop here. Does anyone know what's going on with Lindsey and Mimi? Both instagrams are private and Mimi just posted a vague YouTube video that seems to be about Lindsey but she didn't name names.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Dam looks like shits going down between her an her mom. I'm thinking she must have mentioned whatever traumatized her from her past in her book and her moms pissed about it
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

The book is a good theory. I didn't even think of that. Her video was obviously about Lindsey. I just think back to all of the times that Lindsey and her mom were on their high horses about beating the teen mom statistics and not only is she every statistic, but maybe even worse.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dam ive always wondered if it was possibliy something with lindseys dad growing up and the way mimi said she was putting her marriage first abpve this person made it seem like shes siding with him with whatever happened.

Is anyone else interested in actually reading her book? I'd kind of like to know what was so hard about her life
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HOLY FUCK. I just read the sample of her book and her mom let a kid molest her and seems like she started pimping her out or something! I'm buying the book. It's really drawn me in. Which is sad, but I think it's crazy reading it and knowing its her in the story
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

Where can you read the sample?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sdmomma wrote:Where can you read the sample?
The kindle app
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

If that is true, it would explain a lot about why Lindsey is the way she is. It would explain her self esteem and self worth issues. It would explain her depression and anxiety. It would explain how she ended up pregnant at 15 and how she ended up with 2 kids to 2 days by the time she was 18. Its sad, really.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

3 chapters in and I want to punch Kristy in her face.

Omfg.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow this whole time she was always judged for having opening her legs and getting pregnant but both kids were results of her mom forcing relationships
sdmomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sdmomma »

I just read the entire book. Holy shit.
Kaydeedid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kaydeedid »

Summary please!!!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sdmomma wrote:I just read the entire book. Holy shit.
Same I just had to go back an reread the Jeremy part once I realized it was about braydens dad.

I don't even know how to summarize it.

Basically since lindsey was 10 her mom was catfishing people pretending to be lindsey. She would make li dsey meet up with them and try to make her sleep woth them. One time she pulled out one of her LOOSE BABY TEETH(SHE WAS FICKING YOUNG ENOUGH TO NOT EVEN HAVE ALL HER PERMENANT TEETH YET!!!!) And used the blood to pretend she lost her virginity to a guy Kristy set up a hotel room with rose petals at. Because linds never had sex with the guys Kristy would beat the shit out of her. So she started having sex with them to stop getting beat. She tried telling the school and social services but gave up because Kristy said she would be more abused by another family. Linds fell in love with hard eventhough he would cheat and Kristy knew how he was so let linds date him just to prove a point of how linds is worthless and cant even pick a decent guy. Then she gets pregnant they attempt to work it out and don't. Then she meets Andrew's dad and he was nice so Kristy kind of forced her into that relationship too. She was basically abused by Kristy in any way possible. Her mom and dad's relationship went downhill because she was too obsessed with catfishing.

Like I can seriously picture her fatass mom sitting behind a comouter 24/7 pretending to be linds.

Also when linds was young shed buy her nice things so they could do photoshots just to use the pics on her face accounts
Kaydeedid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kaydeedid »

Holy shit
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry for all the spelling errors lol. I was typing really fast before I forgot what I was gonna say

HARD not hard lol she feel in love with Jared.

God I really need to start proof reading
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I just started reading it so maybe she answers it later but why in the hell would she let her kids be around her mom unsupervised knowing what she is capable of? I don't know what to believe but she could get herself into a ton of legal trouble if this is not true.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

red3head wrote:I just started reading it so maybe she answers it later but why in the hell would she let her kids be around her mom unsupervised knowing what she is capable of? I don't know what to believe but she could get herself into a ton of legal trouble if this is not true.

I do have a few questions too, like why live with her for so long after she had the boys? Why would she allow her around the boys (like you said). But it's hard to judge abusive relationships if you're not in that position, it sounds like her mother had a lot of power over her and was really controlling and Lindsey does have a lot of self esteem and confidence issues, I have no doubt that it would be very easy for her mother to make her believe she can't survive on her own and she would be screwed without her.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

red3head wrote:I just started reading it so maybe she answers it later but why in the hell would she let her kids be around her mom unsupervised knowing what she is capable of? I don't know what to believe but she could get herself into a ton of legal trouble if this is not true.

I think it had alot to do with the verbal and mental abuse where Kristy made her feel like she would never have anything without her. Like she beat her down so bad that she really thought she could never leave. Which you would think how she treated her would make her want to be as far as possible but I'm thinking maybe she was super manipulative like people do with domestic violence and just make it impossible for you to get away

It definitely seems like the truth to me. She states twice I think that it's all true except names she uses. I don't see her making this up and especially at the end where she says she knows it's hard to believe but it's 100% true.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”