Lindsandbaby Part 10

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

cassidytaylor23 wrote:I would normally not take the time to come on here and respond but I really can't stand to see people saying that Lindsey would make things up about what happened to her as a child just to make money off of a 4.99 self published Amazon book. I was not friends with Lindsey until probably our sophmore year of highschool when Lindsey was pregnant with Braiden. Lindsey and I have been friends on and off for almost the last 8 years. Several of those times her mom has come between us, either telling Lindsey not to be my friend for whatever reason or telling me to my face that Lindsey did not like me. I have known about the things she has published in her book for a long time, and I am sure like Kiersten has encouraged her not to be involved with her mom. I have also understood though when she has returned home, or felt like she had only her mom because that was all she was raised to know. I believe Lindsey 100%. This is not some story that she fabricated over night. Never in my life would I wish the things she has had to deal with one anyone. I have witnessed other occasions of her antics that Lindsey did not even include in the books. I am so proud of Lindsey for finally telling her story and I think that is exactly what she needed to do for closure, finally. Kiersten you can message me on FB if you want to confirm this is actually me and not some random person. I just felt like Kiersten should not be the only one defending Lindsey, even though she shouldn't need to be defended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Cassidy, I 100% believe Lindsey...can you explain to us why Lindsey's father/brother never stepped in to protect her? Does she hold any of this of this against her father? Can you confirm the photo bucket pictures were taken by Kristy and is Lindsey aware they are still online?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

I feel really bad for her since a mother is the one to protect us when we are scared. But I am also glad she found a nice guy that looks like he loves her and her children very much. I hope she can get also a psychologist to help her and openly talk about all of this.

Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kierstenalexis »

Nah you're good, Cass.
I've been making it a point not to name drop on here, lol I know this website is being refreshed on the regular and I'm not trying to drag anyone's name in here if they don't want mentioned. That's why I didn't comment on your situation someone posted a bit further up.
cassidytaylor23
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cassidytaylor23 »

I figured you would know it was me, Kiersten. As for her Dad and Brother not stepping in, I genuinely do not know. She does know the pictures are still up, yes. I do know how controlling I have witnessed her mother be, so I would not doubt that they were manipulated as well. I am sure Lindsey will follow up with a Q&A video, but at the same time I think everyone has to try to understand that this is still very much a part of her life, even more so than what she wrote about. I understand everyone wants answers, and I am sure she will answer what she can and feels comfortable answering.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I believe lindsey 100% everything in the photobucket meets up with lindseys book. Also Kristy had another photobucket with convos between her and guys but she deleted it.
outlawmoto

Unread post by outlawmoto »

I'd really like to read as well. Could someone loan it to me?
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just read it...it's so disturbing. If I were Lindsey I would move as far away as possible even if it's only a few towns over. Get a restraining and never let her see her grandchildren again. Her mother wanted Lindsey to fall pregnant so she could continue to have control over her daughter. Anybody have screenshots of the other Photobucket... when was it deleted recently?

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
OopsAgain1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OopsAgain1 »

outlawmoto wrote:I'd really like to read as well. Could someone loan it to me?
Me too unfortunately I haven't been in here long enough for people to know who I am. So I doubt anyone would loan it to me :( I read the sample.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Luckily it's only $5. I don't even know how to loan it but to be honest but I would feel bad anyway.

ytobserver
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ytobserver »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 7592c6.png[/img]

I think I may have fallen for kristys sob story.... BUT I still don't think they are both innocent. It does seem that someone probably kristy took super provocative photos of Lindsey it's disgusting that they even allowed her or forced her to wear that crap so young! I think they are both are being very suspicious. My main concern was if she physical or mentally abused Lindsey why would she leave her boys with kristy soooo much! She is supposed to protect them. She could have easily qualified for daycare assistance being a single mother of 2 trying to go to college. Some things are just not adding up and I don't know if they ever will but I'm curious to see the Q and A video! Also I haven't read the book yet because I don't have the extra money to spend on it but if someone is done and can lend it too me that would be amazing!

ytobserver
Wallflower
Wallflower

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 6174f0.png[/img]

This picture also grosses me out I need to see if I can translate it

ytobserver
Wallflower
Wallflower

ytobserver wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 6174f0.png[/img]

This picture also grosses me out I need to see if I can translate it

Dang it nothing good....just means love of my life

truthbetold
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by truthbetold »

Definitely looking forward to the q&a. Cassidy and Kiersten, you guys are awesome friends for speaking out and helping make it be known that this isn't BS.

I just looked at the photobucket again and I am sick. Who could even do that with their baby? Even THINKING about it makes me sick. I hope they go to court and Kristy rots. I know that's a bit forward but she's a vile human being.
capigirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capigirl »

I wondered too why she would get a tattoo of her moms name, leave the boys with her mom all this time, and decided to open up about this after they supposedly had a big fight, but it kind of reminds me of an episode of Dr. Phil, where a woman was sexually abused by her step father when she was younger and it continued into her adulthood, the mother didn't believe her because she would still bring her granddaughter over their house etc. & Dr. Phil said that's a good question, and why would you let him walk you down the isle if he was doing this stuff? & the woman said something like he's my father and I love him, it wouldn't seem right if I didn't. I can totally see this with Lindsey and her mom. Very sad her father and brother didn't step in.

OopsAgain1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OopsAgain1 »

Would anyone let me borrow the book if I gave them my kindle info? Or whatever is needed I really really would like to read to join yall on the convo?
Pleeeasssseee. Anyone? I would be forever grateful.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

OopsAgain1 wrote:Would anyone let me borrow the book if I gave them my kindle info? Or whatever is needed I really really would like to read to join yall on the convo?
Buy it. It's only a few bucks.

If everything that was in that book is true. Wow. Extremely disturbing. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. I've no doubt that Kristy was sexualising her from a very young age. If she did lose her virginity at age 11, that's so sad. I've always disliked Lindsey and thought of her as an immature brat, but I'm seeing her in a different light now.

The photobucket gives me the fucking creeps. Especially the VIRGIN.jpg image, with "No sign of sexual activity" written on paper. What the actual fuck.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

MakeupGirly wrote:
OopsAgain1 wrote:Would anyone let me borrow the book if I gave them my kindle info? Or whatever is needed I really really would like to read to join yall on the convo?

If everything that was in that book is true. Wow. Extremely disturbing. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. I've no doubt that Kristy was sexualising her from a very young age. If she did lose her virginity at age 11, that's so sad. I've always disliked Lindsey and thought of her as an immature brat, but I'm seeing her in a different light now.

The photobucket gives me the fucking creeps. Especially the VIRGIN.jpg image, with "No sign of sexual activity" written on paper. What the actual fuck.
I didn't really plan on sharing this but this is the reasoning behind Kristy putting it on there
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
truthbetold
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by truthbetold »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
MakeupGirly wrote:

I didn't really plan on sharing this but this is the reasoning behind Kristy putting it on there
God that poor girl.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
MakeupGirly wrote:
Can doctors actually tell if someone is a virgin? The "broken hymen" idea is really outdated and hymens don't usually break, but stretch.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”