Lindsandbaby Part 10

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by subject99 »

Mine cut out at 38 minutes. Right when she actually started to answer questions....

Wonder if lindsey did it for the money lol someone asked that's and I thought that too if she did it for money.
Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kierstenalexis »

Lord almighty. She's so full of shit, it's sickening.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Who is full of shit?
Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

Momma dearest.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kierstenalexis wrote:Momma dearest.

Lindsey is no gem herself hahaha she has been caught in plenty of lies. So grain of salt dear.
Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

Well I have seen first hand some of the cat fishing, pretending to be her on social media and talk to her boyfriends.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kierstenalexis wrote:Well I have seen first hand some of the cat fishing, pretending to be her on social media and talk to her boyfriends.

Coming here means you should have proof. I've stated before I don't believe lindsey or Kristy not even you ahaha. Unless someone can prove any of this ita all just allegations and speculations. None of it can be true at all and this is all a ploy to get book deals or any other deal out of it. Look at that viral video of a pregnancy that happened a few years back. Or the bride who started cutting her hair off on her wedding day just fake ass shit.
Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

Yeah I'm sorry to say that I didn't think to take pictures of these things on my shitty RAZR flip phone when this stuff happened, lol. I'll answer any questions anyone may have in PM's, if they wanna ask. She's threatened to sue Linds so I'm not dealing with that shit either lol
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kristy has every right to sue Lindsey for false allegations and defamation to character. If this is a fabricated story. Like I've stated before I was never there never was a fly on the wall etc etc etc. I obviously have statements/questions for open discussion but I won't be believing anyone says unless proven cold hard facts and proof. There is always a paper trail etc. So until then I'll just poke the bears with statements (for or against ). Many sides to this "story ".
Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

I don't have the proof, as it's not my story to tell. I just know what I've experienced and seen first hand, as a close friend for a long time.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Just so you guys know, she went to Instagram live and did a video for like two hours.
Jessie226
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessie226 »

Can someone summarise what Mimi said in her live video and what lindsey said in the video she just posted?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Jessie226 wrote:Can someone summarise what Mimi said in her live video and what lindsey said in the video she just posted?
Lindsey's video is just a promotion for her book and how to buy it. Haven't watched kristys video, not sure I can stomach it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

I couldn't watch all of it because it was so long. She did YouTube Live for a while but it was choppy and she kept saying ask me anything you want. Eventually she switched to Instagram Live (made a new account specifically for that) and even wrote "don't post this on Lindseys YouTube page which I get but that seemed weird.

She said that she knew Lindsey tried to commit suicide once and that in her teenage video the two people who abused her was MAYBE her but then she'd backtrack her words and say she didn't know. She definitely cried a bunch of time when talking about the boys. She talked of a McDonalds story that's apparently in Lindsey's book. She said the car was hers and not Lindseys and she told Linds she couldn't use it anymore so Lindsey "beat the shit out of her".

Overall I feel like some things overlap but it's very he said she said. This situation has made me realize even more that Linds and her mom are more similar than I thought. They just air dirty laundry out like it's nothing and for them to be the good person.

She did say that she wasn't perfect and she has messed up. It's hard to tell who is telling more of the truth. kristy also talked about both custody agreements and that both dads don't technically have 50/50 but Lindsey gives them more time. Sorry this isn't much info but she was on for hours and I kept falling asleep.

Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

Kierstenalexis do you know her in real life ? is it true what she said ? what can you tell us ?
Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

Yeah, I've been friends with her since middle school/freshman year. I can tell you a lot.
What she said is true. Especially the pretending to be lindsey on social media, seeing as I've watched her do it.
She has also made fake accounts in order to stalk other people's social medias that had her blocked.
I also remember her gifting one of Lindsey's boyfriends a computer, and put software on it to screen shot his screen every couple seconds and she'd get them sent to her from the program, I believe. That was forever ago.
Linds would have to hide her guy friends phone numbers in her phone as girls' from our school so her mom wouldn't find out.
Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

You wanna glimpse on how childish and stupid she acted? Look up the twitter handle youisdirtyhoe.
It's one of her old "creeping" twitter pages.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Kierstan is legit. She came on here a few years ago when Lindsey had a lot of drama. She's been in videos with Lindsey and I'm 90% sure her IP was verified through mod.
ytobserver
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ytobserver »

FINALLY! I have figured out how to post here! I was up until 2 am watch Kristys instagram live and I feel like I am leaning towards believing her...I wish the video would have stayed up so other people could have seen it but she wanted it to be live so she could answer questions on the spot to try and prove she was being honest. She talked and cried a lot and honestly seem genuine! She just kept saying how much she loves Lindsey and she messed up raising her as a friend instead of being a stronger parent and that she is entitled now because her mom tried to give her everything she wanted because she felt guilty about her younger childhood when they had little money. I truly believe Lindsey has serious mental illnesses and could possibly be bipolar and on a manic high but I'm no doctor. Kristy also said she bought Brayden a kindle and she can see what is bought and looked up and there was books about child abuse looked up on it and also I think Lindsey had told kristy that she has just finished reading some book about child abuse I can't remember the type ill try and look it up. She was extremely sad any time someone mentioned the boys because she won't be seeing them so a long time I'm sure. She repeated a lot about how Lindsey struggles with depression and she doesn't want to sue her because she loves her and that would hurt her and especially hurt the boys with money issues. She stayed on until she could answer every single question that anyone had. She told a lot of personal stories as well. I think she was pretty honest

Kierstenalexis
Talker
Talker

Wish I could have seen her instagram live video, however her mom blocked me 3 years ago when I let Lindsey stay at my house when her mom got into a physical altercation with her and kicked her out. She was pissed I housed her instead of "teaching her a lesson" and forcing her to sleep in her car when we had half a foot of snow on the ground.
She's always made it a point to make lindsey feel like she wouldn't make it on her own, that she would always "need" her mom. In a dependent sort of way.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”