• Advertisement
    

Nchollywood part 6

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby Spoink_12 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:14 am

aurora85 wrote:Ok so now not only is she confused about her gender identity...but now I'm completely lost. So she's a dude who loved breastfeeding?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk


More proof it's for attention. I don't know anyone else that feels like they are supossed to be a man but loves breastfeeding, 7 pregnancies - first at 12 yrs of age, and 3 kids. It would cause so much dysmorphia.
Spoink_12
Talker
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 479 times

Advertisement

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby PGLURK » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:41 am

I don't want to comment any more on this because you just know she's getting off on all the attention but anyone want to vote on how this will all go down? My predictions:

Nothing at will happen because she's a liar liar pants on fire (although she might pretend things are happening to save face)
OR
She will actually meet with the therapist but be shot down (she won't admit this but will blame our health care or town because that's been her fall back before)
OR
She will meet with the therapist and use her Google degree to say all the 'right' things and be approved for hormones.

IF she makes it to hormones:
She won't take them but says she did
OR
She does take them for a short time but stops when it's not super fun

Either way she'll say the reason she stops is allergies, something to do with school and/or some sort of sacrifice for her kids.Which is a shame because testosterone might fix her annoying voice.
PGLURK
Amateur
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 178 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby Aboogabooga » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:44 am

^ yes I predict in a few months she’ll just stop mentioning it altogether and we’ll never hear of it again like all her other fads.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 4751 times
Been thanked: 4436 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby aurora85 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:57 pm

And the attention seeking continues[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171004/30e1724337cb8e3b04332c553d9fc5d9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:30 pm
Has thanked: 291 times
Been thanked: 490 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby twomommies » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:19 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
aurora85 wrote:There is a lot of asspats for her in the comments and a shitstorm in regards to what trans actually means. Apparently she's gunna cut off her boobs and take hormones but keep her vagina. She is claiming the top surgery and hormones are covered by our medical...

What the crap?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
That's not how it works but okay lol. Most insurances won't cover it unless you go all the way and fight them. With a double mastectomy she'd look horrible because of her stomach, and Testosterone will move all your pudge into your stomach (Boyfriend just started T, scheduling top surgery but after almost a YEAR of therapy and proof that he is dedicated to being a man and has been since he was a kid.) She really makes me want to punch things. Sorry ladies I am just so pissed at this poser!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for that input. It’s nice to have someone who knows someone/is going through it themselves. I wish your boyfriend all the best in his transition :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! I wanted to just apologize if I was being annoying but I was infuriated and my boyfriend laughed and said if she has extra weight left from her kids she's gonna look like a dude with a major beer belly.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94144 times
Been thanked: 6896 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby twomommies » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:20 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:
aurora85 wrote:Ok so now not only is she confused about her gender identity...but now I'm completely lost. So she's a dude who loved breastfeeding?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk


More proof it's for attention. I don't know anyone else that feels like they are supossed to be a man but loves breastfeeding, 7 pregnancies - first at 12 yrs of age, and 3 kids. It would cause so much dysmorphia.
Dysphoria is the word (:

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94144 times
Been thanked: 6896 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby twomommies » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:22 pm

PGLURK wrote:I don't want to comment any more on this because you just know she's getting off on all the attention but anyone want to vote on how this will all go down? My predictions:

Nothing at will happen because she's a liar liar pants on fire (although she might pretend things are happening to save face)
OR
She will actually meet with the therapist but be shot down (she won't admit this but will blame our health care or town because that's been her fall back before)
OR
She will meet with the therapist and use her Google degree to say all the 'right' things and be approved for hormones.

IF she makes it to hormones:
She won't take them but says she did
OR
She does take them for a short time but stops when it's not super fun

Either way she'll say the reason she stops is allergies, something to do with school and/or some sort of sacrifice for her kids.Which is a shame because testosterone might fix her annoying voice.
No therapist will just approve... they'll be able to tell if she's dedicated and if she's not then they'll continue her Therapy and deny her. I don't see her getting past 3 months of therapy

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94144 times
Been thanked: 6896 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby Spoink_12 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:32 pm

twomommies wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:
aurora85 wrote:Ok so now not only is she confused about her gender identity...but now I'm completely lost. So she's a dude who loved breastfeeding?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk


More proof it's for attention. I don't know anyone else that feels like they are supossed to be a man but loves breastfeeding, 7 pregnancies - first at 12 yrs of age, and 3 kids. It would cause so much dysmorphia.
Dysphoria is the word (:

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk


Thank you. :) That's what I thought, but my phone said it wasn't a word haha.
Spoink_12
Talker
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 479 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby pennyajdg » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:01 am

This USA train wreck I can’t even look away from and I know I should because she feeds off of attention, I really want to know how she’s going to explain this out of the blue transgender thing. This may be the craziest thing she’s done to date, there is nothing wrong with being trans at all but this girl? Nope nope I don’t see it, gender fluid maybe. She is so damn extreme with everything she does, next thing you know she’ll find some unsuspecting guy to knock her up again and give birth in the wild


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pennyajdg
Informer
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 pm
Has thanked: 701 times
Been thanked: 1171 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby red3head » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:17 am

In her "I'm sorry" video she says she shaved her hair for attention. That whole video talks about how she does most things for attention. But, now she says she shaved her head cause she is a dude?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
 
Posts: 815
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 1337 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby twomommies » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:15 am

pennyajdg wrote:This USA train wreck I can’t even look away from and I know I should because she feeds off of attention, I really want to know how she’s going to explain this out of the blue transgender thing. This may be the craziest thing she’s done to date, there is nothing wrong with being trans at all but this girl? Nope nope I don’t see it, gender fluid maybe. She is so damn extreme with everything she does, next thing you know she’ll find some unsuspecting guy to knock her up again and give birth in the wild


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see a pregnancy when this doesn't pan out, or saying she's a lesbian.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94144 times
Been thanked: 6896 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby twomommies » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:15 am

red3head wrote:In her "I'm sorry" video she says she shaved her hair for attention. That whole video talks about how she does most things for attention. But, now she says she shaved her head cause she is a dude?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Changing stories to fit the situation?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94144 times
Been thanked: 6896 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:59 am

I vote she gets pregnant again....BUT in the meantime she will keep posting about how dysphoric she is...just to "prove" she is trans....now that Rainey is all better....
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby aurora85 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:30 pm

So someone actually asked her when the video is finally going to come out and she's snippy about it? I bet she didn't even make one. Smh, where is the logic in alienating your fans SHIA?[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171008/ff8c3b16ff93e9f2becee3b2beb89473.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171008/146b5876ff7114ecc5c412f945c68b9c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:30 pm
Has thanked: 291 times
Been thanked: 490 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby twomommies » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:20 pm

aurora85 wrote:So someone actually asked her when the video is finally going to come out and she's snippy about it? I bet she didn't even make one. Smh, where is the logic in alienating your fans SHIA?[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171008/ff8c3b16ff93e9f2becee3b2beb89473.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171008/146b5876ff7114ecc5c412f945c68b9c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
And this is why she has what, 1200 subs?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94144 times
Been thanked: 6896 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby Aboogabooga » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:42 pm

She’s a bitch. Plain and simple. She has been advertising it for DAYS and then yesterday she specifically said it would be up that night. But as usual, she didn’t follow through. Much like everything else in her life.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 4751 times
Been thanked: 4436 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:06 pm

It is all just more attention grabbing....she is not trans...that is why she won't ever post it. Because if she does the "evidence" of her stupidity is forever put there and she doesn't want it to come back on her....like all the other trends she has jumped on board with
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby Spoink_12 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:17 am

She deleted that insta post haha. Posted these instead.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoink_12
Talker
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 479 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby twomommies » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:07 am

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:It is all just more attention grabbing....she is not trans...that is why she won't ever post it. Because if she does the "evidence" of her stupidity is forever put there and she doesn't want it to come back on her....like all the other trends she has jumped on board with
That's exactly what I was thinking. Plus she probably never filmed it because she has no idea what she's talking about.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94144 times
Been thanked: 6896 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby twomommies » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:08 am

Spoink_12 wrote:She deleted that insta post haha. Posted these instead.
So she wants to be a man, but clearly has lip makeup on?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5126
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94144 times
Been thanked: 6896 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:35 am

This all screams attention seeking. I mean she can't keep up with school. She has no friends. Let's cry im part boy. She is a joke to my friends that are actually fighting for a chance to be trans.

Honesty makes me shake my head. I'm currently sitting in a over sized hoodie and over sized sweats. That's my style at home. I'm not calling myself a man over this.

I dunno I might be rambling here because I'm half asleep. But she's really pulling one this time.

She's very rude about her horrible YouTube channel


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1012
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 1:39 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 515 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby aurora85 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:35 pm

So before she deleted the post, they went back and forth but I didn't get screen shots. Basically shia called the person rude and entitled and the person kept repeating the question on how is asking about the video being rude or entitled.
She keeps using these words...I don't think they mean what she thinks they mean lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:30 pm
Has thanked: 291 times
Been thanked: 490 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby kaymaroff » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:47 am

I just don't find it at all believable, her video didn't come across as sincere, I really feel likes it a fad.
If it's something she is jut trying out then why not just change hair & clothes and leave the hormones. If you are sure this is what you want forever waiting a while longer isn't going to hurt.
I wonder if psychiatrists will see right through her? In the U.K. You have to go through evaluations before they'll let you medically transition.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kaymaroff
Amateur
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 3:13 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby rahgee » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:48 am

kaymaroff wrote:I just don't find it at all believable, her video didn't come across as sincere, I really feel likes it a fad.
If it's something she is jut trying out then why not just change hair & clothes and leave the hormones. If you are sure this is what you want forever waiting a while longer isn't going to hurt.
I wonder if psychiatrists will see right through her? In the U.K. You have to go through evaluations before they'll let you medically transition.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. The entire time I watched it I just felt it was a load of shit. I'm all supportive of people being trans but I just don't think she is

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
rahgee
Wallflower
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:33 am
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby Aboogabooga » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:31 am

That video sounded like total utter bullshit. How do you say that you are completely done with anything being a female entails but yet you’ve spent most of your adolescence and young adulthood being pregnant or trying to be, plus breastfeeding. How? I believe people are born trans and I strongly feel like this is something she would’ve felt looooooong ago. At the very least she would’ve felt this way after her first pregnancy.

She’s just lost and bored. She doesn’t have full custody of the girls and nothing is seriously wrong with Rainey. He’s actually probably starting to walk and talk a little bit. This is also the first time in a while she has been single and not TTC. She doesn’t work, go to school or even drive. She’s fucking bored with herself. Nothing more, nothing less. I just pray that a therapist can see right through her bullshit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 4751 times
Been thanked: 4436 times

PreviousNext

Return to nchollywood

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Madhatter42

  • Advertisement