• Advertisement

Nchollywood part 6

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby 80085 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:04 pm

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:She is obviously very unstable as seen by her remarks regarding not wanting to live etc...then backing up and being all I was not in danger etc...

She only says she doesn't want to live to garner sympathy. She is absolutely unstable but there's no real threat. It's just her way of saying "It's just dawned on me how much I've fucked up, but I don't want to take any responsibility for all the shitty things I've said or done."
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby mamamayhem14 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:11 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:Didn't we figure that user is Allyshia posting in here? From their previous posts in here, sure seems like it. WhoCares8?

I think it is Allyshia too. Not getting enough attention on Facebook so decides to get on here for it. We all know how she loves negative attention and how much she is glued to this site. I've never been a fan of her and I don't care how much she "drastically" changes her life. She made a thread on here about me just because she needed more drama in her life. She's so two-faced and neither of those faces are worth looking at.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper

Postby aurora85 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:57 pm

She’s posting on Instagram again. I’m thinking that crappy septum ring is fake. Thank god - no one should actually pay to have someone help them look dumber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker

Postby Spoink_12 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:30 pm

aurora85 wrote:She’s posting on Instagram again. I’m thinking that crappy septum ring is fake. Thank god - no one should actually pay to have someone help them look dumber

I was coming here to say the same thing. She probably made it public again because she had the girls and wanted to post pictures of them to show us haha
Spoink_12
Talker

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:37 am

I feel like she made up the blackmail thing so she could have an excuse to hide. Look for more lies to make up.

That's a sad life to live in. How do you keep up with all the lies?

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper

Postby Spoink_12 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Metalheadmama666 wrote:I feel like she made up the blackmail thing so she could have an excuse to hide. Look for more lies to make up.

That's a sad life to live in. How do you keep up with all the lies?

I think that's why she's been quieter. She can't keep up anymore. She's dug herself a massive grave of lies.
Spoink_12
Talker

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:00 am

Hahaha massive grave of lies! Love it! She can only go for so long without a crisis...she can only go for so long with the whole my life is chill thing before she has to add drama...my guess is that to take the focus off of her stupid "transgender" shit....Raine will suddenly have issues again....
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur

Postby twomommies » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:29 am

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:Hahaha massive grave of lies! Love it! She can only go for so long without a crisis...she can only go for so long with the whole my life is chill thing before she has to add drama...my guess is that to take the focus off of her stupid "transgender" shit....Raine will suddenly have issues again....
He needs to be taken away from her so he can be evaluated and treated accordingly but fed real solid food and allowed to act his age, not like a 1 year old when he's what, 3 next year?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:55 pm

twomommies wrote:
StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:Hahaha massive grave of lies! Love it! She can only go for so long without a crisis...she can only go for so long with the whole my life is chill thing before she has to add drama...my guess is that to take the focus off of her stupid "transgender" shit....Raine will suddenly have issues again....
He needs to be taken away from her so he can be evaluated and treated accordingly but fed real solid food and allowed to act his age, not like a 1 year old when he's what, 3 next year?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

He will be 2 and a half in 2 months. He was born within days if my daughter. It's crazy seeing the difference in them.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby WhoCares8 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:27 am

Hahaha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhoCares8
Amateur

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Wow couldn't get laid at one last shot as a women. So she's going male. This person lol

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Hahaha exactly.....no other dude would take a crack at that train wreck...now she will be able to say she is a single daddy with one disabled little dude since she doesn't have the girls anymore...and MAAAAAAAAYBE someone super desperate for a lay will be all like awwwwww a single daddy...how cute....PUKE...
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur

Postby Spoink_12 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:19 pm

She's so desperate for attention that she has to post here now.. what a life..
Spoink_12
Talker

Postby WhoCares8 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:35 pm

!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhoCares8
Amateur

Postby mamamayhem14 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:25 pm

WhoCares8 wrote:!!

Don't worry Allyshia I'm sure nobody would believe anyone would fake you. Also, what is your obsession with needing to have negative attention? So much that you have to keep posting screenshots of your pages and posts?
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper

Postby WhoCares8 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:26 pm

*roll eyes*
WhoCares8
Amateur

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Hahaha allyshia...you suck.
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur

Postby PGLURK » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:38 pm

mamamayhem14 wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:!!

Don't worry Allyshia I'm sure nobody would believe anyone would fake you. Also, what is your obsession with needing to have negative attention? So much that you have to keep posting screenshots of your pages and posts?
It's super super weird. Like even for her. And such boring shit too. It would be sad if it wasn't so boring.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
PGLURK
Amateur

Postby caffeinenicotine » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:43 pm

Wow. Haven't followed this trashqueen in some time but just spent the last hour catching up on all of this. My heart is totally broken for her little boy, that poor child is going to end up with some completely preventable illness because she is missing the part of her brain that thinks.

In addition to being a complete and utter moron, she is also an astoundingly selfish narcissist. What in the actual fuck is going on with this bitch.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk
caffeinenicotine
Amateur

Postby Spoink_12 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:33 am

Can't get enough attention from Facebook and Instagram so now you have to come there sharing your shit, Allyshia? You have sunk even lower than I thought you could. Intentionally posting on a drama site hoping to get attention and reactions. SMH
Spoink_12
Talker

Postby Aboogabooga » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:57 am

Her whole life creates backlash so why would this video be any different? She’s an idiot.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby mamamayhem14 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:17 am

I think she's hoping her lame crap will get more views if she posts here but none of it even sounds interesting. Not that I ever believe anything she says any way.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper

Postby fortwendy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:28 pm

It's really disingenuous of her to completely ignore the video that would get the most views: how I lost custody of 2 kids!
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby ReginaGeorge » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:02 pm

Gurl. Why post the boring stuff? Why not post wtf you've been on super strong antibiotics for weeks and how you have some eye infection and its itchy and gross now? Ya find some guy desparate to give the d that ya got something nasty enough for antibiotics? And ya........ if you posted why you lost custody, you'd def get the views.
ReginaGeorge
Talker

Postby Responsiblemom » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:22 pm

Wow. Haven't followed this in a bit, but I see nothing's changed. I had to check in after seeing some of her comments on our local WTF fb groups a couple weeks ago, about her being transgender now. In one of the comments she claimed her girls knew about her gender issues and they understood that 'some people are born in the wrong body'. I mean how fucked up are they going to be in a couple months when she moves onto the next fad and forgets she's 'trans'? Why did she deny that they knew, but then told people they did?

Allyshia is the classic example of someone with Borderline Personality Disorder. There's no question. Any therapist worth their degree will see right through her. She tries on other people's lives because she cannot identify who she is. Becoming someone else fills that hole for a bit, but it's never a good fit so she moves on to find another identity. It's just this black sucking hole in her soul that she's trying to fill. It's sad really, if you step back and look at the path of destruction left behind her. I have a family member so much like her and the pain and damage they have caused their children has been devastating.

I think part of the reason she is trying on trans is because her son is getting more attention than her. She plays the special-needs mom, but the bulk of the attention from professionals is aimed at him and that's a problem for her. She intended that attention for herself when she helped create his issues but that's not what happened. When I see her pics of the two of them and she's playing being a boy, it's like she wants so badly to portray the two of them as two dudes just hanging out. She's HIS MOM, not his dad and not his buddy. The whole thing just stinks of her trying to become him, because he's taking the spotlight.
Responsiblemom
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to nchollywood