• Advertisement

Nchollywood Part 7

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby PGLURK » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:52 am

It's got to be her. No one else is that extra.
PGLURK
Talker

Advertisement

Postby WhoCares8 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:38 pm

if u want to think i am ally go ahead, but i am not and i know i have horrible spelling plus i type to fast ehich causes most of my mistakes. The only reason why i joined again was because of how quite the feed was and i was getting pissed about the allagations, if ur going to nit pick about her at least have something to work with. I am one of her facebook friends and the only person who pm’f me was stalkingbacauseican2 and they never asked me anything important except if i was her sister. I am still waiting for the right person to PM me to give them some big details. I have known all since she was preggo with ella and from there she is like frozen in time. Its like she takes 1 step forward and then dreams about achieving proper goals then takes 20 steps back. By the time this girl grows up her kids will be teenagers and she can “take care” of her mother and never leave home. The excusses she makes is relentless.
WhoCares8
Amateur

Postby twomommies » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:29 pm

WhoCares8 wrote:if u want to think i am ally go ahead, but i am not and i know i have horrible spelling plus i type to fast ehich causes most of my mistakes. The only reason why i joined again was because of how quite the feed was and i was getting pissed about the allagations, if ur going to nit pick about her at least have something to work with. I am one of her facebook friends and the only person who pm’f me was stalkingbacauseican2 and they never asked me anything important except if i was her sister. I am still waiting for the right person to PM me to give them some big details. I have known all since she was preggo with ella and from there she is like frozen in time. Its like she takes 1 step forward and then dreams about achieving proper goals then takes 20 steps back. By the time this girl grows up her kids will be teenagers and she can “take care” of her mother and never leave home. The excusses she makes is relentless.
Feel free to PM me with big details

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:20 pm

It’s not Allyshia. They shared who they are and I confirmed it to be sure (can’t say how). The mods can confirm it as well if people still need proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby WhoCares8 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:22 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:It’s not Allyshia. They shared who they are and I confirmed it to be sure (can’t say how). The mods can confirm it as well if people still need proof.

I would perfer they don’t give my location because she would know who i am for sure.
WhoCares8
Amateur

Postby PGLURK » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:27 pm

So then what's the deal with this whole"waiting for the right person to pm me" sh*t? If you have something you want to share just do it. The teasing and hinting is bizarre. Especially since you're not even close to the only person on her FB here.
PGLURK
Talker

Postby Spoink_12 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:19 pm

PGLURK wrote:So then what's the deal with this whole"waiting for the right person to pm me" sh*t? If you have something you want to share just do it. The teasing and hinting is bizarre. Especially since you're not even close to the only person on her FB here.

Exactly.. why should we all have to pm you for details on what she is up to.. just post it
Spoink_12
Informer

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:50 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:
PGLURK wrote:So then what's the deal with this whole"waiting for the right person to pm me" sh*t? If you have something you want to share just do it. The teasing and hinting is bizarre. Especially since you're not even close to the only person on her FB here.

Exactly.. why should we all have to pm you for details on what she is up to.. just post it

Yep...I agree WHY the cloak and dagger? There are a few of us here on her FB so....
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:54 pm

WhoCares8 wrote:if u want to think i am ally go ahead, but i am not and i know i have horrible spelling plus i type to fast ehich causes most of my mistakes. The only reason why i joined again was because of how quite the feed was and i was getting pissed about the allagations, if ur going to nit pick about her at least have something to work with. I am one of her facebook friends and the only person who pm’f me was stalkingbacauseican2 and they never asked me anything important except if i was her sister. I am still waiting for the right person to PM me to give them some big details. I have known all since she was preggo with ella and from there she is like frozen in time. Its like she takes 1 step forward and then dreams about achieving proper goals then takes 20 steps back. By the time this girl grows up her kids will be teenagers and she can “take care” of her mother and never leave home. The excusses she makes is relentless.

Getting pissed off at what allegations exactly? That you are abusing raine to get attention? That you are a total liar? That you don't have custody of your girls? Tell us please?
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur

Postby HelloSweetie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:14 pm

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:

Getting pissed off at what allegations exactly? That you are abusing raine to get attention? That you are a total liar? That you don't have custody of your girls? Tell us please?

It’s not Allyshia. If you don’t like that she tries to defend her just ignore her.

Anyone that’s on her friends list can post shit. I’m not on it myself, so I appreciate it either way.

It’s not Allyshia, I discussed it with Kryotonite in private and she agreed it checks out. If you want to box Whocares8 take it to the BR. This thread is about Allyshia. And ffs, why would she tell half if you who she is if you’re also on Allyshia’s friends list? Maybe she doesn’t want her name out there just in case?

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby WhoCares8 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:47 am

Really, haven’t been on in a month, the lies are just piling lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhoCares8
Amateur

Postby twomommies » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:51 pm

WhoCares8 wrote:Really, haven’t been on in a month, the lies are just piling lol.
Oh bull we all know damn well she's probably on it multiple times a day

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby thewordalive » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:19 pm

ReginaGeorge wrote:Poor kid.
The way she speaks makes me thinks she looks this stuff up. "Outer stimuli" " trauma bay" "postical state"

I watch ER shows so I'm familiar with these terms but even when I give people updates I don't speak with these terms.

She's sounds full of shit and soon enough docs will catch on if she keeps using that language it's abnormal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Informer

Postby WhoCares8 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:20 am

No more food for Rain, he is going to be stuck like a baby forever. He will be 5years old and in diapers still and most likely homeschooled because she won’t let him grow up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhoCares8
Amateur

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:54 am

I’ve said it before and I will say it til the day I die. Munchausen’s by proxy. She liiivvvess for the attention she gets with an “ill” child, and unfortunately (for her) raine is the only one around consistently.
Now, I don’t think she would drug him or do anything like that to actually severely harm him, but i do think she’s making a majority of this up to garner attention and sympathy.

ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:30 am

Toddlers are picky eaters. Find something he will like. Maybe he doesn’t want to just live on Ramen?

The syringe thing is a bad call, and unless a doctor advised her to do it, they are going to question her willingness to resort to that so quickly when there is no pressing issue.

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Spoink_12 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:24 am

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I’ve said it before and I will say it til the day I die. Munchausen’s by proxy. She liiivvvess for the attention she gets with an “ill” child, and unfortunately (for her) raine is the only one around consistently.
Now, I don’t think she would drug him or do anything like that to actually severely harm him, but i do think she’s making a majority of this up to garner attention and sympathy.

I agree with you. It's totally Munchausen by Proxy. She neeedddssss the attention and she's messing up Raine to get it.
Spoink_12
Informer

Postby twomommies » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:56 am

WhoCares8 wrote:No more food for Rain, he is going to be stuck like a baby forever. He will be 5years old and in diapers still and most likely homeschooled because she won’t let him grow up.
So she's pretty much taken his food away to feed him through a syringe? Is there a CPS over in Canada that can investigate her? This sounds fishy.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby Spoink_12 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:27 pm

twomommies wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:No more food for Rain, he is going to be stuck like a baby forever. He will be 5years old and in diapers still and most likely homeschooled because she won’t let him grow up.
So she's pretty much taken his food away to feed him through a syringe? Is there a CPS over in Canada that can investigate her? This sounds fishy.

We do have a CPS equivalent but they are useless.
Spoink_12
Informer

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:25 pm

I wonder what happened that suddenly Rainey is having all these issues...like so far on the kid front she has been pretty tight lipped and now suddenly her feed is full of how worried she is about her kid....something doesn't jive
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur

Postby WhoCares8 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:53 pm

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:I wonder what happened that suddenly Rainey is having all these issues...like so far on the kid front she has been pretty tight lipped and now suddenly her feed is full of how worried she is about her kid....something doesn't jive

Its because of his latest hospital trip having a seizure, supposedly caused him not to eat again. I think its bull, if he completely normal to go to daycare that morning then he should be fine to eat. Like seriously a week later and now these eating issues. Totally seeking attention through rain.
WhoCares8
Amateur

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:25 pm

The thing about kids and food.. if it is unfamiliar they WONT eat it... this is why raine doesn't eat...it is because he has not been exposed to fresh fruit or veggies...so to him they are weird. Allyshia is the root cause of why he throws food on the floor...because when he was small and should have been exposed to different colours and textures of fresh food she was too busy trolling for attention and starving the kid, and stating that it was too expensive to let him explore food that he didnt end up eating....now at almost 3 years old because she pointedly kept real food away from him he sees food as potentially dangerous, kinda similar to how she doesn't let him drink toilet cleaner because it is dangerous so food is a threat to him. she needs to let him get hungry and consistently offer a wide variety of food to him...and not give in to formula or fruit pouches...he WILL eat...take note of him eating a huge tray of spaghetti...
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur

Postby aurora85 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Well if all they were eating for the last week was freakin ramen noodles, wouldn’t you get sick of it and refuse to eat too? Let’s be serious, she probably isn’t offering a wide range of food.

aurora85
Talker

Postby twomommies » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:59 pm

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:The thing about kids and food.. if it is unfamiliar they WONT eat it... this is why raine doesn't eat...it is because he has not been exposed to fresh fruit or veggies...so to him they are weird. Allyshia is the root cause of why he throws food on the floor...because when he was small and should have been exposed to different colours and textures of fresh food she was too busy trolling for attention and starving the kid, and stating that it was too expensive to let him explore food that he didnt end up eating....now at almost 3 years old because she pointedly kept real food away from him he sees food as potentially dangerous, kinda similar to how she doesn't let him drink toilet cleaner because it is dangerous so food is a threat to him. she needs to let him get hungry and consistently offer a wide variety of food to him...and not give in to formula or fruit pouches...he WILL eat...take note of him eating a huge tray of spaghetti...
I wonder if her therapist discharged her and that's why the focus is back on Raine?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:10 pm

can she even be classified as a youtube mama anymore..since she has stopped posting videos....
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to nchollywood