• Advertisement
    

Nchollywood part 6

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby twomommies » Thu May 18, 2017 11:31 pm

mamamayhem14 wrote:I honestly just don't like her. She is the one that started a thread about me on here and even though I was immature and far from perfect I have never lost custody of my children or dick hopped like she has. I have no sympathy or respect for her and only feel bad for her children. I just hope she loses custody of her son that is still stuck in her care since she clearly isn't fit to raise the other two.

I hope she loses custody because she's forcing all of these medical issues on him yet won't vaccinate? Some could have possibly been prevented by being born in a hospital setting

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4541
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 75111 times
Been thanked: 5232 times

Advertisement

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby gypsophila » Fri May 19, 2017 8:16 pm

She believes the earth is flat?? What a moron. I can't get over that. No one can be that stupid. :roll:

I hope Raine is taken away from her too. She shouldn't have custody of him either.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3076
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:29 am
Has thanked: 998 times
Been thanked: 2440 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby twomommies » Fri May 19, 2017 8:21 pm

gypsophila wrote:She believes the earth is flat?? What a moron. I can't get over that. No one can be that stupid. :roll:

I hope Raine is taken away from her too. She shouldn't have custody of him either.

She seems to have Munchausen from everything she says. She uses him for sympathy.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4541
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 75111 times
Been thanked: 5232 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby Spoink_12 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:31 pm

I don't know how many of you are also in Canada, or even PG. But I saw this news article today and it so could have been Allyshia that this happened too. Pretty much the diet she was forcing on her kids.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3462366/baby- ... free-diet/
Spoink_12
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby twomommies » Sat May 20, 2017 8:01 am

Spoink_12 wrote:I don't know how many of you are also in Canada, or even PG. But I saw this news article today and it so could have been Allyshia that this happened too. Pretty much the diet she was forcing on her kids.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3462366/baby- ... free-diet/

That's what going to happen with Raine.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4541
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 75111 times
Been thanked: 5232 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby fortwendy » Sat May 20, 2017 11:05 am

She's admitted she's given up the vegan diet - that Raine thrives/eats better as a carnivore. But I do find it ironic that out of her kids, the one she birthedunassisted and with little to no prenatal care, is the one who has medical issues.
fortwendy
Gossiper
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:11 pm
Location: AB
Has thanked: 1390 times
Been thanked: 1465 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby Spoink_12 » Sun May 21, 2017 2:36 am

I know she gave it up. I just think it's ironic that she has the same way of thinking that these parents did. And they lost their child. It very easily could have been any of her kids.

fortwendy wrote:She's admitted she's given up the vegan diet - that Raine thrives/eats better as a carnivore. But I do find it ironic that out of her kids, the one she birthedunassisted and with little to no prenatal care, is the one who has medical issues.
Spoink_12
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby StalkingcauseIcan » Mon May 22, 2017 11:46 pm

I think she needs to pull her head out of her a$$ and get a life/job. Raine doesn't have anything wrong with him other than the problems she is causing...she needs to let him be a KID...lets face it girlie he is Not a baby...start teaching him how to drink out of a cup...stop the formula and I bet you he will start eating real people food. The whole thing sickens me...
StalkingcauseIcan
Wallflower
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:05 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby Aboogabooga » Tue May 23, 2017 5:35 am

If he weaned himself then what is the point of pumping anymore? I don't get the logic. With that mentality then you can pump the rest of his life. Lol when does it end?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
Gossiper
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 2648 times
Been thanked: 2772 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby PGLURK » Tue May 23, 2017 1:24 pm

Aboogabooga wrote:If he weaned himself then what is the point of pumping anymore? I don't get the logic. With that mentality then you can pump the rest of his life. Lol when does it end?
That's probably the one thing I'm not going to fault her for. Supplementing with breastmilk is just like giving an extra good vitamin. No harm, only benefits.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PGLURK
Amateur
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby Aboogabooga » Tue May 23, 2017 1:36 pm

PGLURK wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:If he weaned himself then what is the point of pumping anymore? I don't get the logic. With that mentality then you can pump the rest of his life. Lol when does it end?
That's probably the one thing I'm not going to fault her for. Supplementing with breastmilk is just like giving an extra good vitamin. No harm, only benefits.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I figured as much but it still seems tedious and then she went on to complain about how she's so ready to be done (hence the main reason for my post). Then be done then! I think some moms just put waaaayyy too much pressure on themselves with breastfeeding.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
Gossiper
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 2648 times
Been thanked: 2772 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby StalkingcauseIcan » Tue May 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Let's face it NOTHING allyshia does is for anyone's benefit other than her own....she continues to "pump" or says she continues to pump so she can earn the long suffering single mother of a special needs child award....
StalkingcauseIcan
Wallflower
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:05 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby twomommies » Tue May 23, 2017 10:37 pm

StalkingcauseIcan wrote:I think she needs to pull her head out of her a$$ and get a life/job. Raine doesn't have anything wrong with him other than the problems she is causing...she needs to let him be a KID...lets face it girlie he is Not a baby...start teaching him how to drink out of a cup...stop the formula and I bet you he will start eating real people food. The whole thing sickens me...

Look up Mommy Dead and Dearest.... She's like the Mom. Making up all of these symptoms for sympathy that he doesn't have

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4541
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 75111 times
Been thanked: 5232 times

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby StalkingcauseIcan » Wed May 24, 2017 9:04 am

twomommies wrote:
StalkingcauseIcan wrote:I think she needs to pull her head out of her a$$ and get a life/job. Raine doesn't have anything wrong with him other than the problems she is causing...she needs to let him be a KID...lets face it girlie he is Not a baby...start teaching him how to drink out of a cup...stop the formula and I bet you he will start eating real people food. The whole thing sickens me...

Look up Mommy Dead and Dearest.... She's like the Mom. Making up all of these symptoms for sympathy that he doesn't have

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk


OMG....Totally. I wish she would just let the kid develop normally...he is 2 he doesn't NEED formula he needs food. She says he doesn't talk but he does say words. Oh and all these "specialists" he is seeing...sure he is...
StalkingcauseIcan
Wallflower
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:05 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Previous

Return to nchollywood

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement