Nchollywood Part 7

PGLURK
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by PGLURK »

I'd give the high chair a pass if I thought for a second they were at the table and not on the couch in front of the TV. No pass for a 2.5 year old's snack being a BOTTLE of baby formula.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

He is not 2.5 yet, even she does that. He won’t be 2.5 until late Febuary. And all the post she shares with pictures of him is infront of the TV with him eatting from his highchair facing her. All my kids eat at the table. Tbh i can’t remember when my older kids moved out of the highchair into just a chair i think 3 they did or maybe a few months before 3. Just a question aren’t kids still teething at 3 years old? My little has a teething neckless and i think i will keep it on them until they don’t like it or when they start preschool. But she should def start to wean him off of formula that is way to much. We do level 3 formula for the little but they only have 3 bottles a day maybe 4. How much she had stash is way to much. Lately her post have been super lame, talking about wanting to buy cheap make-up that is like expensive make-up and now wanting to buy a new camrea because her’s is from 2012 lol. How about saving for your own place? Maybe saving for that supposal car you wanted? Why isn’t her mother teaching her how to budget and being a responsible adult instead of promoting her to live in her basement all the time.
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

I am totally confused!! Isn’t supposed to be truning into a man? And this guy Toby showed up out of nowhere and has been interacting with her. Like on every post he is there with a like or a comment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

WhoCares8 wrote:I am totally confused!! Isn’t supposed to be truning into a man? And this guy Toby showed up out of nowhere and has been interacting with her. Like on every post he is there with a like or a comment.

So I creeped him, cause that's how I am. And he is from England. I wonder how Ally Pally got his attention.
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Probably messaged him with a “sexy” picture. Maybe he has a fetish for women who want to be men but still act and dress like a woman. Like connie and carla lol.
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

Poor kid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Because rain was in the hospital now she doesn’t want to go to school because she is tired. Such as life, if ur doing to sleep who is going to watch rain? Or are you just going to pawn him off at daycare and be lazy all day!
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Pawn him off on daycare obvs.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Metalheadmama666 wrote:I wonder if she's pushing the special needs thing just so she has an excuse to be lazy.

Dont most kids end up in a booster before 2? My youngest just wanted to be with her brothers or like her brothers. So she did certain things sooner just wanting to keep up with them. She got a toddler bed pretty early as well. I know kids are different. But after awhile people will start to side eye prolonging things to make parenting easier. Cribs and high chairs shouldn't be used as a jail for your kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She probably also keeps him in there glued to the TV while she's on Facebook and whatever dating sites, because why let him wander??

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WhoCares8 wrote:I am totally confused!! Isn’t supposed to be truning into a man? And this guy Toby showed up out of nowhere and has been interacting with her. Like on every post he is there with a like or a comment.
I'm guessing the one with the tongue out is for her dating profile? Go put something in your mouth, Allyshia. Protected though!!

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

She removed all gender and sexuality from her insta. Didn't get the attention she wanted. Onto something else
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

If you wanted a job, u would already be working! Why are you trying to find teen jobs. Are you that much far behind?
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

She wants a teen job because that's all the education she has will give her. She's on par with 16 year olds academically. She's just 23 with 3 kids and 3 baby daddies. And she's never had a real job before either.....so her resume is going to be shit. She'd be lucky to get a job at McDonald's or Walmart. LOL
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Spoink_12 wrote:She removed all gender and sexuality from her insta. Didn't get the attention she wanted. Onto something else
Why is she trying to push that poor kid into being a baby??? You can tell he's almost 3 but held behind majorly

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WhoCares8 wrote:If you wanted a job, u would already be working! Why are you trying to find teen jobs. Are you that much far behind?
Umm even library jobs, at least where I live, require a college degree. And mainly volunteers are the ones to put back books

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

twomommies wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:If you wanted a job, u would already be working! Why are you trying to find teen jobs. Are you that much far behind?
Umm even library jobs, at least where I live, require a college degree. And mainly volunteers are the ones to put back books

It's the same here.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just to clarify. By here I mean, Prince George, where we live
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

twomommies wrote:
StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:She makes it really hard for people who actually have allergies to be taken seriously. Side note: why the Hell is that child still in a highchair? Do they not sit down to family meals?
So she can push the special needs thing. I was thinking why is he in a high chair, in just a diaper, with a teething necklace? He's what, 2? Too old for all of that.

I don't think he's too old for a teething necklace but the rest of the stuff I do. Only because babies/kids get new teeth in all through out their lives. New teeth can come in up to nearly 3 years old. Also, baltic amber necklaces are said to have other benefits than just with teething. My 6 year old wears one.
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

All the jobs no one wants???! This entitled b*tch. People want jobs. People with education and actual work experience thank their lucky stars to have those jobs. And this disgusting parasite worries about being "basic"! As if it's somehow beneath her to work for a living.
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

How wonderful, good job, guess you won’t be going to school for another week!

Return to “nchollywood”