nchollywood Part 1

TaylorKnows

nchollywood Part 1

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Another Bob'sBurgers suggestion....

Okay first of all how old is she? She looks and sounds so young. She seems like a Jess minion. I get that Lilia was a name used before Jess did it, but it just seems that way. She says Lilia was a rainbow baby so either she doesn't know what rainbow means or she was pregnant before this. Sorry if these questions have been answered before but I'm just taking a short break from my Gossip Girl marathon to watch a few...she just is very annoying to me....

Okay so two years ago she was 16 and she's 18 now. Ugh....seriously jumping on the wagon aren't ya?
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: nchollywood

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

She admits she got pregnant with Lilia on purpose. The second time was to trap the gut I think. I am not subscribed to her but from what I know of her, she is a mess. I think she can rise above her situation if she gave it her all. But... I haven't watched and videos since she was in her first trimester so I don't know what is going on with her or even if she is still actively logging
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

The last video I watched was after baby #2 she wants to be so much like Jessica it's not even funny. The last video I watched she was bf the baby( her boob half in camera shot the whole time).
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I've seen her videos a lot because she's my age and she caught my eye. I was gonna make a topic on her but you guys beat me to the punch!

Two kids. Wow.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

IHEARYA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IHEARYA »

This chick is weird...plain and simple. She's a recovering addict and seems to be doing well with that. She is young and it shows..She constantly says um in her vlogs-super annoying. Will post vlogs on occasion but hasnt done a labor and delivery vid. Another thing that baffles me about vloggers, including her are the ones that dont care about their appearance..Quite frankly, this gal could benefit from a little makeup...She looks like she just woke up all the time...
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

She was an addict? To what may I ask? She is pretty young, did she recover before or after conceiving Lilia? Is there a video that she explains it in? Damn, I had no idea.

Unread post by Guest »

1. Her voice. No, just no. She sounds like a 6 year old.

2. The day any of these girls has a PLANNED pregnancy I will die of shock.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I bet she'll come on here..lol.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I watched a "haul" video once. That consisted of dollar tree onesies. Her voice made me want to punch myself.
Chloe20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chloe20 »

She is not a recovering addict. She is recovering from an eating disorder.
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

She just turned 18 a few months ago in summer I think. Lilia was her 2nd pregnancy. 14 and preggo with the first (used to be a post on her blog). She pulled down her labor and delivery video of lilia when someone said she hadnt had a natural birth.. smh. She cares too much about what people think. She is graduating this year from highschool i think. from some teen mom place in her town. The second baby, Ellora wasnt planned however. She admitted in one of her vlogs. probably just wasnt using protection properly or often enough..

She does have it together more than she used to though. I subbed to her when she was pregnant with number 2 and i watched her other vlogs from her first. She is cloth diapering, which saves them money, and is breastfeeding now. I think both of those show a little bit of maturity even though she has ALOT to learn still. She doesn't mention anything about her relationship with daniel, nothing bad anyway. I mean, i'm sure all couples fight right? She mentioned once that she doesnt share every detail of her life but it sure seems like she does.

All in that... I give her a 4/10 for her vlogs. They aren't consistent and as said above, doesn't care about her appearance lately. She just had a baby though, so it might be cause of that.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

I watched her videos with both pregnancies. She has definitely grown up a lot since she got pregnant with Lilia.

I remember when she had a formspring, she was SUCH an attention whore! She got suspended multiple times and kept making accounts. I distinctly remember her saying that she was having a guy she just met sleep over (Daniel, Ellora's dad) when Lilia was only a few months old, then she said "yeah i'm making him bring a whole box of condoms lol." Then a couple of days later, she said they had completely unprotected sex.

Also, I hate that every time someone requests an apartment/house tour she gives them a really bitchy response.
doulamommy

I think shes setting up her house. like organizing or something. i thought i saw her say something about that on her comments. When youre a mum though, its hard to clean and organize with kids lol. Im sure shell do one eventually.
doulamommy

Ok LOL. You guys are just hilarious... This is Allyshia. I did not get my daughter's name from Jessica. I didn't even start watching her videos til well beyond that time. I started watching her just before she got pregnant with the twins. If I copied her, I'd have named Ellora something like Kadence ... You guys know nothing about us as moms or people. Most of the stuff in our videos is half of what really goes on. Hmm. Notice you said I don't wear makeup and haven't posted my labor video? And then magically I post my labor and delivery video and my hair and makeup are done? Yes, I've been reading this..

You guys are 10 kinds of pathetic.

As a mother of two gorgeous girls and a student and wife, I know who I am and what goes on in my life. I bet none of you knew that I am graduating with a 4.0 overall GPA and have started doula training early. All day, I take care of the girls and do twice the homework everyone else does. I do ALL the housework as well. I'm not just some teen mom. I am a mother, a homemaker, a doula and a breastfeeding support to my clients.

You may think I'm annoying and look really young but guess what? THE ONLY three people who matter to me directly are Lilia, Ellora and Daniel. Lilia and Ellora are developing amazingly and I attribute that to gentle parenting and paying attention to my kids. Alot if these more famous moms on youtube get paid to post videos and are paid per view. Guess what? I'm not. I post because people enjoy my videos and family members in other provinces can see the girls through the videos.

I love what I do.
ihateyourface
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ihateyourface »

Allyshia, I would take you seriously if you didn't pretend to be someone else in the comment above the one saying it's you...you could have at least made a different account if you were gonna pretend to be someone else to defend yourself.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

doulamommy wrote:Ok LOL. You guys are just hilarious... This is Allyshia. I did not get my daughter's name from Jessica. I didn't even start watching her videos til well beyond that time. I started watching her just before she got pregnant with the twins. If I copied her, I'd have named Ellora something like Kadence ... You guys know nothing about us as moms or people. Most of the stuff in our videos is half of what really goes on. Hmm. Notice you said I don't wear makeup and haven't posted my labor video? And then magically I post my labor and delivery video and my hair and makeup are done? Yes, I've been reading this..

As a mother of two gorgeous girls and a student and wife, I know who I am and what goes on in my life. I bet none of you knew that I am graduating with a 4.0 overall GPA and have started doula training early. All day, I take care of the girls and do twice the homework everyone else does. I do ALL the housework as well. I'm not just some teen mom. I am a mother, a homemaker, a doula and a breastfeeding support to my clients.

You may think I'm annoying and look really young but guess what? THE ONLY three people who matter to me directly are Lilia, Ellora and Daniel. Lilia and Ellora are developing amazingly and I attribute that to gentle parenting and paying attention to my kids. Alot if these more famous moms on youtube get paid to post videos and are paid per view. Guess what? I'm not. I post because people enjoy my videos and family members in other provinces can see the girls through the videos.

I love what I do.
LOLWUT
#FreeBen
LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LyricalBeauty »

ihateyourface wrote:Allyshia, I would take you seriously if you didn't pretend to be someone else in the comment above the one saying it's you...you could have at least made a different account if you were gonna pretend to be someone else to defend yourself.

:hee: :rofl:

Unread post by Guest »

doulamommy wrote:Ok LOL. You guys are just hilarious... This is Allyshia. I did not get my daughter's name from Jessica. I didn't even start watching her videos til well beyond that time. I started watching her just before she got pregnant with the twins. If I copied her, I'd have named Ellora something like Kadence ... You guys know nothing about us as moms or people. Most of the stuff in our videos is half of what really goes on. Hmm. Notice you said I don't wear makeup and haven't posted my labor video? And then magically I post my labor and delivery video and my hair and makeup are done? Yes, I've been reading this..

I love what I do.

If we didn't matter you wouldn't have actively searched this site out and commented.
SallyLaSalle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SallyLaSalle »

From what I have watched, I actually really like her. In the beginning, when she was pregnant with Lilia, she was very immature. However, you can really tell that she has matured and become a great mother. I especially like her because she talks about her life and experience being a mother without whoring herself out to make money or push controversial topics on viewers like other YT moms (Lindsandbaby, GabeandJesss, etc.) So yeah, so far from what I have seen, I like her.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

ihateyourface wrote:Allyshia, I would take you seriously if you didn't pretend to be someone else in the comment above the one saying it's you...you could have at least made a different account if you were gonna pretend to be someone else to defend yourself.
:lol:

Return to “nchollywood”