nchollywood Part 1

doulamommy

Re: nchollywood

Unread post by doulamommy »

Oh and the girls have 2000 dollars in separate savings accounts each :)

I added the girls from the group. I just dont remember everyones gg usernames...

Unread post by Guest »

Why are you so headstrong on defending yourself. what are you trying to gain by getting people's apprival?
doulamommy

You're right. You have nothing on me like you guys do with tayler. No reason to keep defending myself. I'll do an update video after my appointment tomorrow :)
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

doulamommy wrote:How can your opinion be that I'm not getting help? I either am or am not and...I am. It's not like I am going to take my camera with me to my doctors appointment tomorrow and record it just to please one person. We get it, you don't think I am getting help. You don't need to say it multiple times.

And the only way clutchthepearls would know I am buying a DSLR is from facebook. At least tell me who you are so I can delete you. I don't have time for games anymore.

This money is MY money and it's none of your business where it came from. 900 is how much I'm spending all together. Camera, memory card, lenses, etc. I'm also getting a piercing and tattoo that I've been saving up for for over a year. Pulling a Tayler? LOL. My kids have everything they need and more and are taken care of by 3 loving parents and family.

Lilia is also getting a whole new set of clothes in size 3-4 brand new and I'm buying a wardrobe/detached closet and storage cabinet.

I'm just Tayler-ing it up, yo.
Yep, I stick by my comment. Tayler spends money on unnecessary shit then uses the excuse that her kids have everything they need and more and are well taken care of so its not a big deal if she spends that money... sound familiar ?? Like I said earlier you aren't a bad parent but you are a hypocrite.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

If you put crap out there, it's bound to circle back around. I was on your FB friend's list for awhile there too and saw a lot of crap that you didn't need to share. Though, I removed myself a month or two ago. Again...you and social media...don't mesh well and I do think you should take a break from it, considering people either take from it the wrong way (your POV) or you just can't handle the feedback.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

TaylorKnows wrote:If you put crap out there, it's bound to circle back around. I was on your FB friend's list for awhile there too and saw a lot of crap that you didn't need to share. Though, I removed myself a month or two ago. Again...you and social media...don't mesh well and I do think you should take a break from it, considering people either take from it the wrong way (your POV) or you just can't handle the feedback.

Do you read what you actually type?
Because honestly, you seem very hostile towards Allyshia. Maybe you need to take a break, lol.

I'm really over being mean to you, but seriously. I mean this from the bottom of my little, cold, gossiping heart.
You might be the one who needs a break.
You're very involved, Taylor. You've been posting less and I'm not trying to tell you that you can/can't. But I genuinely wanna know.
Why do you have this obsession with giving Allyshia advice you know she won't take?
doulamommy

Unnecessary shit? Nope. Been saving for this camera, piercing and tattoo for a long time :) I don't just buy my shit first.

Difference here though. Her kids aren't taken care of no matter how much she uses that excuse hahaha
doulamommy

Oh and how excited I am to shop at old navy, target and Wal-Mart to get lily some cute new stuff!
Boorads
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Boorads »

Just curious as to why you must bring up Tayler is 90% of your post, when the questions are directed at you. Of course when you compare yourself to Tayler you will always have the upper hand.
TaylorKnows

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:If you put crap out there, it's bound to circle back around. I was on your FB friend's list for awhile there too and saw a lot of crap that you didn't need to share. Though, I removed myself a month or two ago. Again...you and social media...don't mesh well and I do think you should take a break from it, considering people either take from it the wrong way (your POV) or you just can't handle the feedback.

Because honestly, you seem very hostile towards Allyshia. Maybe you need to take a break, lol.

I'm really over being mean to you, but seriously. I mean this from the bottom of my little, cold, gossiping heart.
You're very involved, Taylor. You've been posting less and I'm not trying to tell you that you can/can't. But I genuinely wanna know.
Why do you have this obsession with giving Allyshia advice you know she won't take?
This is not my thread Ashleigh. If you have issues with me, message me personally. I will post on here what and when I want. I'm sorry but your constant repetitive "stop giving her advice when you know she won't take it" is getting old. I am not the only one that does it. I know you don't like me, but I'm not doing this with you again. I thought you foed me anyway? If you have an issue with what I gossip about then ignore it. You're just being annoying at this point and it needs to end. PM me if you have anymore to say on the matter because I am not going to get in trouble for going OT. All I will say is I am not obsessed with Allyshia. Lucy and Jess don't take our advice either, but I still gossip on them. End of story.
whatsername_

doulamommy wrote:Oh and how excited I am to shop at old navy, target and Wal-Mart to get lily some cute new stuff!

Are you gonna do mini hauls?
My cousin is pregnant with a little girl and I need ideas for her baby shower!
whatsername_

TaylorKnows wrote:
astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:

This is not my thread Ashleigh. If you have issues with me, message me personally. I will post on here what and when I want. I'm sorry but your constant repetitive "stop giving her advice when you know she won't take it" is getting old. I am not the only one that does it. I know you don't like me, but I'm not doing this with you again. I thought you foed me anyway? If you have an issue with what I gossip about then ignore it. You're just being annoying at this point and it needs to end. PM me if you have anymore to say on the matter because I am not going to get in trouble for going OT. All I will say is I am not obsessed with Allyshia. Lucy and Jess don't take our advice either, but I still gossip on them. End of story.
Even when I'm being nice you're rude as fuck back.
Whatever, Taylor.
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

doulamommy wrote:Unnecessary shit? Nope. Been saving for this camera, piercing and tattoo for a long time :) I don't just buy my shit first.

Difference here though. Her kids aren't taken care of no matter how much she uses that excuse hahaha
Yes, unnecessary shit. Whether you saved for it or not is it something you need to be spending the money on ?? Why not put it towards an apartment or a car or something of necessity ? I don't get what you think makes you so much different or better than Tayler honestly.
TaylorKnows

ClutchthePearls wrote:
doulamommy wrote:Unnecessary shit? Nope. Been saving for this camera, piercing and tattoo for a long time :) I don't just buy my shit first.

Yes, unnecessary shit. Whether you saved for it or not is it something you need to be spending the money on ?? Why not put it towards an apartment or a car or something of necessity ? I don't get what you think makes you so much different or better than Tayler honestly.
I was actually just thinking the same thing. Why not save for your own place? You always complain about your home life. I know $900 won't nessecarily be enough to live but it'd be a start towards it...
doulamommy

We have a car... And a separate savings account for a place. over 9,000$ in it too...
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

If this isn't an eye opener for you YT moms that you share too much, idk what else could be.

If you don't want people's input on how you spend your money, don't tell people how you spend your money.

Big duh factor.
#FreeBen
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:If this isn't an eye opener for you YT moms that you share too much, idk what else could be.

If you don't want people's input on how you spend your money, don't tell people how you spend your money.

Big duh factor.
:tu:
doulamommy

Well when my video quality is 10x better, people would find out ;)
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Are both the kids from the same father Allyshia? :?

Unread post by Guest »

I feel like beating my head on a desk.

stopppp sharinggg everythinggggggg oh. my. ever. living. god. shut up about your finances

stop trying to prove yourself.

Unplug your computer and get a hold of yourself.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “nchollywood”