nchollywood Part 2

whatsername_

Re: nchollywood PART 2

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I've been to Harry potter world twice. Absolutely so much fun.
They recently made it a little bigger, but I haven't been back yet.

If anyone goes anytime soon, please have a frozen butterbeer for me. ;)
whatsername_

LizLee30 wrote:Florida's also the home of Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman... two total fails. But I do want to go to Harry Potter World, so.
Also see Ted Bundy.

Florida isn't THAT bad, but out justice system is extremely corrupt. I guess that's anywhere you go, though.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

And the award for most off off topic thread goes to...
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Oh....did you ever see Lora out and about?

Sorry, I forgot! She was always housebound unless Layton or Coco held her hand.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Allyshia reminds me of a hairless cat for some reason.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Lol she starts talking in weird accents mid video with no explanation here lmao
#FreeBen
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

She was actually kind of pretty back then
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She can be really pretty she just doesn't try AT ALL anymore.
#FreeBen
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Imagine how her life could have been if she stayed at just Lilia. She could've continued working on her music, toned up her body, met a really really nice guy like 2 years from NOW and maybe like 5 or more years from NOW had another.
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

This one kind of surprised me. Who knew? Maybe she can give our lying Ashley some lessons.
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by deeznuts »

Hello, I lurk here religiously. Finally created an account after various attempts and thinking of a username lmao. I could not believe Allyshia managed to become pregnant again, that is very disappointing considering her age and what not. Shealready has TWO children. I am a teen mother myself and cannot imagine having two let alone a third. Boggles my mind a bit..but I do agree she can be pretty when she tries. If I were her I would be working on my body before I ever thought of having another baby. I'm a bit obsessed with working out, though. The second I gain two pounds my ass is out the door running LOL.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Too bad she has a voice but not a brain.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Well, at least she wins on the lullaby singing 1-0 over other moms gossiped here. Not going to lie, I was honestly bit shocked upon discovering that song. I'm pretty sure she would make more money off youtube if she had a separate singing channel. Not many yt mom's there who can sing so she would have that to perhaps work for her advantage.

Aside of accidental discovery of that song, I've no idea what's been going on with her. Another pregnancy isn't a surprise though. I don't understand.. Why rush? I had mine when I was a teenager.. She's seven and I still don't have a rush to bring another child to this world.
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

placebo wrote:Well, at least she wins on the lullaby singing 1-0 over other moms gossiped here. Not going to lie, I was honestly bit shocked upon discovering that song. I'm pretty sure she would make more money off youtube if she had a separate singing channel. Not many yt mom's there who can sing so she would have that to perhaps work for her advantage.

Aside of accidental discovery of that song, I've no idea what's been going on with her. Another pregnancy isn't a surprise though. I don't understand.. Why rush? I had mine when I was a teenager.. She's seven and I still don't have a rush to bring another child to this world.
I 100% agree. I had my daughter at 16, she is now 2 and she is so enough for my husband and I right now. We aren't planning on having another for at least five years from NOW. Even then when I'm 23-24 is still SO young. That is why I said at least five years. She's 19 or 20 right? 3 children at 19-20 is soooooo young and it makes me have anxiety for her! Having a baby young (or 3 in her case) slows your life down so much.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Allyshia tries SO hard to be country. So now I hear she thinks she's having twins?
whatsername_

She's thought that literally since before she knew she was pregnant.
Twins run in her flavor of the months family, supposedly.
That's why she's showing so much already, and the multiplied symptoms. Her "midwife" thinks she might be having twins.
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

Anything to be like Jess, I suppose. Funny, she would post his body his choice circumcision memes on her instagram and she doesn't even have a boy lmao.
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

In addition to my last post, not that it's bad to have an opinion about circumcision whether you have a boy or not, I just think it's funny how she would post those memes and now she's pregnant again. She acts like an intactivist - just like Jessie!
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Krissy's trying to be an intactivist now too. She posted something about it and a girl said she was circumsising her son so of course here came allyshia to attack her.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I do think it's weird to care about circ when you don't have a boy cause the only penises you should be concerned with is your husband's and son's.
#FreeBen

Return to “nchollywood”