Nchollywood part 6

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Spoink_12 wrote:Didn't we figure that user is Allyshia posting in here? From their previous posts in here, sure seems like it. WhoCares8?

I think it is Allyshia too. Not getting enough attention on Facebook so decides to get on here for it. We all know how she loves negative attention and how much she is glued to this site. I've never been a fan of her and I don't care how much she "drastically" changes her life. She made a thread on here about me just because she needed more drama in her life. She's so two-faced and neither of those faces are worth looking at.
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

She’s posting on Instagram again. I’m thinking that crappy septum ring is fake. Thank god - no one should actually pay to have someone help them look dumber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

aurora85 wrote:She’s posting on Instagram again. I’m thinking that crappy septum ring is fake. Thank god - no one should actually pay to have someone help them look dumber

I was coming here to say the same thing. She probably made it public again because she had the girls and wanted to post pictures of them to show us haha
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I feel like she made up the blackmail thing so she could have an excuse to hide. Look for more lies to make up.

That's a sad life to live in. How do you keep up with all the lies?

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Metalheadmama666 wrote:I feel like she made up the blackmail thing so she could have an excuse to hide. Look for more lies to make up.

That's a sad life to live in. How do you keep up with all the lies?

I think that's why she's been quieter. She can't keep up anymore. She's dug herself a massive grave of lies.
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

Hahaha massive grave of lies! Love it! She can only go for so long without a crisis...she can only go for so long with the whole my life is chill thing before she has to add drama...my guess is that to take the focus off of her stupid "transgender" shit....Raine will suddenly have issues again....
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:Hahaha massive grave of lies! Love it! She can only go for so long without a crisis...she can only go for so long with the whole my life is chill thing before she has to add drama...my guess is that to take the focus off of her stupid "transgender" shit....Raine will suddenly have issues again....
He needs to be taken away from her so he can be evaluated and treated accordingly but fed real solid food and allowed to act his age, not like a 1 year old when he's what, 3 next year?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

twomommies wrote:
StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:Hahaha massive grave of lies! Love it! She can only go for so long without a crisis...she can only go for so long with the whole my life is chill thing before she has to add drama...my guess is that to take the focus off of her stupid "transgender" shit....Raine will suddenly have issues again....
He needs to be taken away from her so he can be evaluated and treated accordingly but fed real solid food and allowed to act his age, not like a 1 year old when he's what, 3 next year?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
He will be 2 and a half in 2 months. He was born within days if my daughter. It's crazy seeing the difference in them.
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

Hahaha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Wow couldn't get laid at one last shot as a women. So she's going male. This person lol

StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Hahaha exactly.....no other dude would take a crack at that train wreck...now she will be able to say she is a single daddy with one disabled little dude since she doesn't have the girls anymore...and MAAAAAAAAYBE someone super desperate for a lay will be all like awwwwww a single daddy...how cute....PUKE...
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's so desperate for attention that she has to post here now.. what a life..
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

WhoCares8 wrote:!!

Don't worry Allyshia I'm sure nobody would believe anyone would fake you. Also, what is your obsession with needing to have negative attention? So much that you have to keep posting screenshots of your pages and posts?
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

*roll eyes*
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Hahaha allyshia...you suck.
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

mamamayhem14 wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:!!

Don't worry Allyshia I'm sure nobody would believe anyone would fake you. Also, what is your obsession with needing to have negative attention? So much that you have to keep posting screenshots of your pages and posts?
It's super super weird. Like even for her. And such boring shit too. It would be sad if it wasn't so boring.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
caffeinenicotine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffeinenicotine »

Wow. Haven't followed this trashqueen in some time but just spent the last hour catching up on all of this. My heart is totally broken for her little boy, that poor child is going to end up with some completely preventable illness because she is missing the part of her brain that thinks.

In addition to being a complete and utter moron, she is also an astoundingly selfish narcissist. What in the actual fuck is going on with this bitch.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can't get enough attention from Facebook and Instagram so now you have to come there sharing your shit, Allyshia? You have sunk even lower than I thought you could. Intentionally posting on a drama site hoping to get attention and reactions. SMH
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Her whole life creates backlash so why would this video be any different? She’s an idiot.

Return to “nchollywood”