Nchollywood part 6

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Has she honestly sat down and thought about what her qualifications are? She didn't finish high school, she's hardly had a real job. That right there is enough.
That post is from January so obviously nothing has come from it, but damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Has she honestly sat down and thought about what her qualifications are? She didn't finish high school, she's hardly had a real job. That right there is enough.
That post is from January so obviously nothing has come from it, but damn.

She probably didn't even look into entrance requirements. Just another one of her delusions.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Didn't watch entire new video. But it sooooo overly obvious she does not have custody of the girls.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

You can tell she only has her two kids lol.

As for the fires. I really hope they don't hit pg. it's really sad what's happening to bc.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Metalheadmama666 wrote:You can tell she only has her two kids lol.

As for the fires. I really hope they don't hit pg. it's really sad what's happening to bc.

I was thinking she doesn't even have Ellora full time. Only visitation. The way Ellora was talking seemed like she doesn't live there now.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Yea it looked like she was picking the girls up for the weekend lol. You can tell Ellora hadn't been there in a couple of days because her room was redone. And we know she didn't do it that morning because she was at the parade.

Why does Lillia need bunk beds if ellora has her own room??? Makes no sense. Who is she sharing it with? Lol

Also, it's very sad seeing a practically 2 year old not walking. It looks like he has interest though. He seems pretty mobile but I felt like allyshia was hovering a lot and not letting him do his thing. Idk...I know we talk a lot of shit but I really hate to believe that she really is the cause of all his "problems".

I see she still doesn't know how to drive. Jesus Christ.

PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

Oh my god, talk about wrong place wrong time. I'm in the background in the park. I'm a stahr!
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also, just remembered, Pride here was on a Saturday and she was just getting Ellora. So even more proof she doesn't have her full time.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She gave away her neighbourhood in the shot of her house showing the smoke.

Hope you're safe pglurk. I need to get my boyfriend to call his mom and see how things are there. Those fires are scary !!!

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

He looks like he's being held back....she needs to stop what she's doing and let him be a kid. He is not a baby if he's 2

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Poor little guy... You can tell that he wants to be mobile but she's acting like he's a baby with all of these issues she's making up... He needs to be taken away and I bet he'd flourish

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

twomommies wrote:He looks like he's being held back....she needs to stop what she's doing and let him be a kid. He is not a baby if he's 2

Yup it's been said a million times. She's holding him back. She's creating a bunch (maybe not all) of his issues. She needs to be evaluated more than he does.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I'm in a facebook group that's about being banned by a certain car seat safety group, and who else would pop up and offer her moderating services but Allyshia. The funny thing is I'm pretty sure she left the group when she posted a letter she got from the kids doctor saying they were due for vaccines. She thought it was so ironic that actual doctors would suggest vaccinating her kids with big bad scary vaccines, yet they know nothing about car seats. The admins shot her bullshit down real quick.
Doomtomato
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Doomtomato »

Holy she is holding him back. Right in the beginning of the vlog he tries to get up and reach for the camera and she pushes him back down and says "no no no".
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I thought by her vlog 2 weeks ago that she might be uploading with some kind of frequency, but nah...
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder how Allyshia is feeling today knowing that Ellora's dad, Daniel, got married today. And it wasn't to her haha.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow. She posted a vid of raine walking (or attempting). Poor guy is soooo unsteady. I wish she would've got some early physio intervention.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Wow. She posted a vid of raine walking (or attempting). Poor guy is soooo unsteady. I wish she would've got some early physio intervention.

Our kids are only a few days apart. It makes me so sad seeing his development compared to my daughter's. I hope she gets him all the help he needs to flourish in life
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

This girl makes me so sad. Her son has/had the same weird 'grouping' of issues that my son had, so I followed her. I was curious to see how her situation panned out, since she seemed to be very pro-active with seeking intervention for his problems (at least a year ago) and I admittedly took the opposite approach with my son. I dont want to turn this post into a novel, so I'll be brief. My son turned two in July and he has been running, steadily, for a year now. To see her son attempting to walk is so sad. Also, my son began eating solids and COMPLETELY got over his odd eating issues about nine months ago. The few other, seemingly random, issues he shared in common with Raine have resolved themselves as well. I REALLY believe that myself and my family accepting my son as he was and encouraging him to make developmental strides in his own time allowed for him to have the space and confidence he needed to work thru his issues naturally, on his own. He talks so much now, we can't even keep up (as far as keeping track of words as he adds them to his speaking vocabulary). It is just EXTRA sad for me to see her son struggle, when it may be unnecessarily.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Anyone want to recap her video for me please ?

Return to “nchollywood”