Nchollywood part 6

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Unread post by fortwendy »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:That tax benefit is going to be cut by 2/3 90 days after the girls' father's got custody. If not sooner.
Oh true! Forgot about it being cut. And she would no longer receive child support right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

That I don't know, I don't know anything about child support. Except maybe that Allyshia's 2nd baby daddy wasn't paying any because he was involved enough. But it stands to reason if she doesn't have the kids, there's nothing to support, so that'd be gone too. I don't know what it is for a single mom of one...let's say $500 in addition to the basic $160. Still, that's about $1000/month to lose out on if you don't count child support. I wonder if it affected her/her mom's living situation.
StalkingcauseIcan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan »

Well that sucks for her...less money for all of Raines formula and stuff

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

StalkingcauseIcan wrote:Well that sucks for her...less money for all of Raines formula and stuff

Then maybe he should be taken off of it and onto real food?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
StalkingcauseIcan
Amateur
Amateur

Meh...that would mean cooking....

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

StalkingcauseIcan wrote:Meh...that would mean cooking....

How dare you suggest a sahm cook for her child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StalkingcauseIcan
Amateur
Amateur

I am sorry...I know it is really hard esp with all those allergies to worry about.....and the fact that he can't chew

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

StalkingcauseIcan wrote:I am sorry...I know it is really hard esp with all those allergies to worry about.....and the fact that he can't chew

Okay Allyshia. Can a mod check this person? They seem to really defend her...

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Their profile screams I AM ALLYSHIA HERE'S ONE OF MY PERSONALITIES.

Go make up some more medical issues that aren't there because you can't possibly work[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 762d47.jpg[/img]

StalkingcauseIcan
Amateur
Amateur

twomommies wrote:Their profile screams I AM ALLYSHIA HERE'S ONE OF MY PERSONALITIES.

Go make up some more medical issues that aren't there because you can't possibly work[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 762d47.jpg[/img]

Actually not allyshia...but someone who has dealt with her b.s. for the past 8 months....it is called sarcasm. She is a completely fucked up unit....and I am currently watching her continually refuse to feed her kid and it makes me angry. She doesn't deserve her children at all. I HOPE her paed sees through the lies.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

StalkingcauseIcan wrote:
twomommies wrote:Their profile screams I AM ALLYSHIA HERE'S ONE OF MY PERSONALITIES.

Actually not allyshia...but someone who has dealt with her b.s. for the past 8 months....it is called sarcasm. She is a completely fucked up unit....and I am currently watching her continually refuse to feed her kid and it makes me angry. She doesn't deserve her children at all. I HOPE her paed sees through the lies.

I took your post as sarcasm, don't worry lol

StalkingcauseIcan
Amateur
Amateur

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
StalkingcauseIcan wrote:

I took your post as sarcasm, don't worry lol

Hahaha yes...it was total sarcasm..she is stupid

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder if she's still going to that high school.. Well, it's summer break, but like... is she going back in September? Imagine Lilia starts 1st grade at the same place haha
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fortwendy wrote:I wonder if she's still going to that high school.. Well, it's summer break, but like... is she going back in September? Imagine Lilia starts 1st grade at the same place haha
I doubt it because of Cloudy's "medical handicap" / her refusal to feed him real food

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

fortwendy wrote:
Metalheadmama666 wrote:I left my children's father.

It hasn't been easy. But I won't be posting any of our court info online. None of people's business

I'm sorry, this has what to do with Allyshia?
Its in reference to the fact that alyshia may post her shit for any and everyone to see, there is another option. I read it as that

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Basically don't need to share up to date info on your ex all the time.

And how do you lose a kid with out doing some really bad stuff. It takes a lot to lose your kids.

And as for child tax. She could get it for a few months unless her baby daddy calls service Canada right away
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Metalheadmama666 wrote:Basically don't need to share up to date info on your ex all the time.
And how do you lose a kid with out doing some really bad stuff. It takes a lot to lose your kids.
And as for child tax. She could get it for a few months unless her baby daddy calls service Canada right away
If she does get it for a few months, she'll have to repay it/they'll take it out of her future payments. Which, doesn't sound that bad -- my friend thought she'd pay 6 months worth back in 6 months, simple -- but when you were getting $1500* payments for 3 months and they realize you're only supposed to get $530, you're paying back $4500 at $530/month. That's 9 months of going without that money at all. Let's be real though, those baby daddys called immediately. Allyshia (and her mom, to an extent) lost about $1000/month. I imagine they needed that for rent or stability. 3 bedroom apartments have got to be cheaper than 2-level houses though.

Funny how Allyshia can apologize for all the times she's lied or been shady but can't continue the honesty-and-openess parade in this situation.

*I used a basic calculator for this based on both parents earning $0 in 2016. $1500 if Lilia is over 6 yrs old, $1600 if she's not. Which drops to $533 when it's just Raine. The girls' dads won't get as much as Allyshia did due to (maybe, probably) having an income.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Back pay would suck. But I could see her collecting as long as she could. Lol

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

fortwendy wrote:
Metalheadmama666 wrote:Basically don't need to share up to date info on your ex all the time.
If she does get it for a few months, she'll have to repay it/they'll take it out of her future payments. Which, doesn't sound that bad -- my friend thought she'd pay 6 months worth back in 6 months, simple -- but when you were getting $1500* payments for 3 months and they realize you're only supposed to get $530, you're paying back $4500 at $530/month. That's 9 months of going without that money at all. Let's be real though, those baby daddys called immediately. Allyshia (and her mom, to an extent) lost about $1000/month. I imagine they needed that for rent or stability. 3 bedroom apartments have got to be cheaper than 2-level houses though.

Funny how Allyshia can apologize for all the times she's lied or been shady but can't continue the honesty-and-openess parade in this situation.

*I used a basic calculator for this based on both parents earning $0 in 2016. $1500 if Lilia is over 6 yrs old, $1600 if she's not. Which drops to $533 when it's just Raine. The girls' dads won't get as much as Allyshia did due to (maybe, probably) having an income.
This is probably why she had that GoFundMe type thing until everyone on here caught wind of it haha. It was called Help the Berger Family Stay Afloat. Ellora's and Lilia's dad probably started to get all the child tax benefits at that time.
She is known to brag about how she makes more on child tax and child support than people that work their ass off doing full time jobs.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Spoink_12 wrote:
fortwendy wrote:

This is probably why she had that GoFundMe type thing until everyone on here caught wind of it haha. It was called Help the Berger Family Stay Afloat. Ellora's and Lilia's dad probably started to get all the child tax benefits at that time.
She is known to brag about how she makes more on child tax and child support than people that work their ass off doing full time jobs.
Oh yeah, and child support. I forgot she got some... I wonder how much that was a month. Maybe another $1000/month to kiss goodbye. I'm guessing more like $300-500 though.

I'm still curious about how this played out. Did both dads file on the same day over the same thing? Or did one file and win, and the other tossed his hat in the ring? What prompted this? I NEED ANSWERS.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

I got bored enough to go looking. The only thing I can find is a post she made on whatever Parent Life Network Canada is...

Also, Lilia looks A LOT like her dad.

Return to “nchollywood”