Nchollywood part 6

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Unread post by twomommies »

beforehecheats wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I'm telling ya'll ..., munchausen's and munchausen's by proxy. She liiiivvvesss for being sick, and the attention she gets surrounding it. That's why she was vegan, because it was different and she got attention, and her being Wiccan/pagen. It's all about the attention.
I don't doubt that some of their conditions are real, but there's definitely a few I'm side eyeing super hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't think she really has degenerative disc disease... mainly because she would have talked about it more by now or kept it up on her Instagram.

But who knows. Maybe the poor broad just got the shitty end of the genetics stick and DOES have these problems and is just milking them for attention haha.
My girlfriend has degenerative disc disease as well as a bulge on multiple discs...the bulges brought on by work. If she had it, she'd complain even more or wouldn't be stuck to her phone due to back pain. Maybe her weight is killing her back when you add her height in?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by beforehecheats »

twomommies wrote:
beforehecheats wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I'm telling ya'll ..., munchausen's and munchausen's by proxy. She liiiivvvesss for being sick, and the attention she gets surrounding it. That's why she was vegan, because it was different and she got attention, and her being Wiccan/pagen. It's all about the attention.
I don't doubt that some of their conditions are real, but there's definitely a few I'm side eyeing super hard

Yeah I don't think she really has degenerative disc disease... mainly because she would have talked about it more by now or kept it up on her Instagram.

But who knows. Maybe the poor broad just got the shitty end of the genetics stick and DOES have these problems and is just milking them for attention haha.
My girlfriend has degenerative disc disease as well as a bulge on multiple discs...the bulges brought on by work. If she had it, she'd complain even more or wouldn't be stuck to her phone due to back pain. Maybe her weight is killing her back when you add her height in?

That's possible. She's gotta be over 140 lbs or so right and only 4'10"? What's a normal weight for her height? I am 135 and 5'4".

I really hope she gets healthy soon. For the sake of those kids. They need a healthy mom. Their grandma won't be around into their 20s likely so somebody has to be.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

So she made a huge video coming clean about everything. How she planned all her pregnancies, how she was really mean and judgemental/hypocritical. She exaggerated medical issues (hi allyshia, you're welcome for the munchausen's suggestion) and straight lied about having some. It's worth the watch honestly

beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

ForeverGauc01 wrote:So she made a huge video coming clean about everything. How she planned all her pregnancies, how she was really mean and judgemental/hypocritical. She exaggerated medical issues (hi allyshia, you're welcome for the munchausen's suggestion) and straight lied about having some. It's worth the watch honestly

It's like 25 mins long. Is it worth watching in a good way? Or do you mean like worth watching for a laugh? I don't want to waste my time lol.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It was nice of her to actually admit the shit she did so I think it's worth it in a good way.
One thing I wish she would've addressed is the veganism. Did she do that for views and shock value? Probably.
She didn't touch on her new pagen thing either so time will tell

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

beforehecheats wrote:
twomommies wrote:
beforehecheats wrote:

That's possible. She's gotta be over 140 lbs or so right and only 4'10"? What's a normal weight for her height? I am 135 and 5'4".

I really hope she gets healthy soon. For the sake of those kids. They need a healthy mom. Their grandma won't be around into their 20s likely so somebody has to be.
105-115 is a normal weight, I'd bet she's around 180-200

beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Wait she did post that nasty scale pic and it said 146 lb. I forgot she posted that.

I think 180 is a bit of a high guess haha
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

ForeverGauc01 wrote:It was nice of her to actually admit the shit she did so I think it's worth it in a good way.
One thing I wish she would've addressed is the veganism. Did she do that for views and shock value? Probably.
She didn't touch on her new pagen thing either so time will tell

OK I watched it. She did say in the beginning notes that she didn't address everything in the video and later also said that we'd be here forever if she covered everything. Maybe she'll do a part 2. What other stuff did she do that she should address? I haven't quite gone through her whole history of threads here yet haha
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

We will never forgive you. That twenty minute video. I kept saying blah blah blah. I hope I see your ugly hair around pg over the next few days ;) wish I had more gossip for you guys. This girl is irrelevant know one even knows her

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also have to add. Ally pally you will never be forgotten for your stupid choices. You're a idiot. I honestly hate you. And wish to run into you at the bar. I would stomp you. Especially if you tried to spit on me like you threatened. Okay I can't comment on your YouTube. But we know you read here. Peace you ugly bitch

PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

I only watched the first minute or so but "This is very important for you all to hear"? Yeah, no. It's great she wants to admit her shit and all but holy delusions of grandeur. Your Bullshit life is good for a cheap laugh Allyshia but it's far far Far from important to anyone.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I honestly watch her because she makes me feel better about my life. She shits on me. But hey my kids all have the same dad. We don't lead a very exciting dramatic life. Honestly no jealousy here. Those ears make me cringe

beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

I personally think you're being a little salty and bitter. As much as I don't like her and will never be her friend or go near her ever again I think it was huge of her to admit ALL of that at once. I think it shows she's growing as a person and wants to do better.

Is threatening violence really necessary metalheadmama? I mean if you don't like her and you see her while in town this week why not just leave her alone? Obviously you're holding a grudge against her and while she is trying to apologize to people for being a shitty person, you're sitting here wishing violence against her and saying you'd stomp her? I'm pretty sure that makes her the better person.

You claim she's not relevant yet you're sitting there all bitter about her like she matters to you.

We always say how we wish these YT mom's would own up to their shit and try to do better but when they finally do, you all just shred them to pieces and go back on it and say it's too late to apologize... Make up your mind. Either you want them to be honest or you don't. Pick one.

Still don't like her for her other choices but I'm really glad she made thathe video and is trying to move forward with her life.

I wish her the best and I really hope her better choices extend into her parenting as well.

I hope she finishes cosmetology school, I hope she gets her drivers license, I hope she moves out of her mums basement and get her and her kids their own place and I hope she learns how to be independent without a man.

Man I'm just so sick of people wanting these YT moms to keep failing and not giving them credit where deserved. This video was a huge step imo.

Rant over. Have a good Christmas ladies. This was in no way trying to attack you or anything. I just see it differently I guess.
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

PGLURK wrote:I only watched the first minute or so but "This is very important for you all to hear"? Yeah, no. It's great she wants to admit her shit and all but holy delusions of grandeur. Your Bullshit life is good for a cheap laugh Allyshia but it's far far Far from important to anyone.

I think she meant it's important for people to listen to the whole thing because she really did admit to and apologize for alot of shitty things she did. I think it really is important for people to watch. I think I'm seeing her in a new light and might see that potential in her again!

I'm personally rooting for her in the new year. Time will tell!
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

I don't believe that video is sincere at all. How does apologising on YouTube to people she doesn't know achieve anything haha. Get off YouTube and get a life of you want to prove you've changed. We all knew half of her 'confessions' and lies anyway.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I'm glad she came clean but it was mainly about things people already knew. She already told people she planned all her pregnancies. She left out all the most recent stuff like about Alex and the veganism. I am a little suspicious because a lot of the things she did mention were all talked about here really recently. And I'm also wondering if this was done for attention and shock value as well. I mean that's what happens when you spew out a bunch of lies and bullshit for years, people just don't believe you. It's going to take time for anyone to take her seriously again. But anyways I do hope she gets on some meds and finished freaking high school and gets her life together, but I'm not holding my breath

beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Aboogabooga wrote:I'm glad she came clean but it was mainly about things people already knew. She already told people she planned all her pregnancies. She left out all the most recent stuff like about Alex and the veganism. I am a little suspicious because a lot of the things she did mention were all talked about here really recently. And I'm also wondering if this was done for attention and shock value as well. I mean that's what happens when you spew out a bunch of lies and bullshit for years, people just don't believe you. It's going to take time for anyone to take her seriously again. But anyways I do hope she gets on some meds and finished freaking high school and gets her life together, but I'm not holding my breath

What does she need to come clean about in regards to Alex and veganism? As far as I know she's now vegetarian and Alex has no contact with Raine and isn't allowed around them. A mutual friend said that they've been broken up since September when he allegedly attacked her. She hasn't lied about any of that from what I have heard. She just hasn't updated on YouTube or talked about it yet. Maybe she's not ready to talk about it openly? Could also just be busy with the holidays and school. I am in college too and with my one kiddo who's turning 4 soon it's hard keeping up with everything during the holidays so I understand if she's busy. She did say in the video she's doing a life update next though so I am guessing give it a week or so and she'll post a huge update about everything. She does post frequent smaller updates on instagram though. Besides our mutual friend that's where I get most of my updates haha.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

beforehecheats wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:I'm glad she came clean but it was mainly about things people already knew. She already told people she planned all her pregnancies. She left out all the most recent stuff like about Alex and the veganism. I am a little suspicious because a lot of the things she did mention were all talked about here really recently. And I'm also wondering if this was done for attention and shock value as well. I mean that's what happens when you spew out a bunch of lies and bullshit for years, people just don't believe you. It's going to take time for anyone to take her seriously again. But anyways I do hope she gets on some meds and finished freaking high school and gets her life together, but I'm not holding my breath

What does she need to come clean about in regards to Alex and veganism? As far as I know she's now vegetarian and Alex has no contact with Raine and isn't allowed around them. A mutual friend said that they've been broken up since September when he allegedly attacked her. She hasn't lied about any of that from what I have heard. She just hasn't updated on YouTube or talked about it yet. Maybe she's not ready to talk about it openly? Could also just be busy with the holidays and school. I am in college too and with my one kiddo who's turning 4 soon it's hard keeping up with everything during the holidays so I understand if she's busy. She did say in the video she's doing a life update next though so I am guessing give it a week or so and she'll post a huge update about everything. She does post frequent smaller updates on instagram though. Besides our mutual friend that's where I get most of my updates haha.

A simple "I was not lying or exaggerating about the Alex situation" would've sufficed since she did mention the things she supposedly is NOT lying about like her hashimotos. And veganism and being a vegetarian aren't the same thing now are they. That was yet another thing she was trying to shove down people's throats and I think it deserved a mention.

beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Aboogabooga wrote:
beforehecheats wrote:

A simple "I was not lying or exaggerating about the Alex situation" would've sufficed since she did mention the things she supposedly is NOT lying about like her hashimotos. And veganism and being a vegetarian aren't the same thing now are they. That was yet another thing she was trying to shove down people's throats and I think it deserved a mention.

Well I think to be fair those things belong in a life update video since they are more recent and she said she is going to do one next so I think we can all wait like a few days and let her have her holiday with her family. I don't think the situation will change that much in a few days.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^allyshia is that you?!!?!

Return to “nchollywood”