Daily Typhoid Lannings (Part 76)

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Daily Typhoid Lannings (Part 76)

Unread post by emlyx »

I was gone for a week and half of the US population was contaminated by the Lannings, next step Ricky is awake in a hospital in Atlanta almost being ate by zombies. Be careful you guyzzz
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Does it really matter if Bryan is fat or thin? It doesn't make him a good or bad person. The topic is getting tired.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

emlyx wrote:I was gone for a week and half of the US population was contaminated by the Lannings, next step Ricky is awake in a hospital in Atlanta almost being ate by zombies. Be careful you guyzzz
Off topic: CORAL!, pudding, green balloons... I'll stop now.

Back on topic. This reminds me of Bryan so much. lol

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

So I haven't been keeping up with the bumps, but I saw missy and the boys at target today and it bothered me so much. Missy and Ollie both had on pants, long sleeves and a flannel over top. Missy was wearing ankle boots and Ollie had on those leather moccasins. What was Fin wearing? A onesie. No jacket, no pants or even socks. She was in front of me at the Cafe and got Ollie breadsticks and an icee. She was holding Ollie the whole time and Fin was sitting in the cart alone chewing on a hot cup of marinara sauce while she help Ollie fill up his cup. I was so scared he was going to pop the lid off and dump it on himself. The boys are so super cute in person tho!
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

marinewife0920 wrote:So I haven't been keeping up with the bumps, but I saw missy and the boys at target today and it bothered me so much. Missy and Ollie both had on pants, long sleeves and a flannel over top. Missy was wearing ankle boots and Ollie had on those leather moccasins. What was Fin wearing? A onesie. No jacket, no pants or even socks. She was in front of me at the Cafe and got Ollie breadsticks and an icee. She was holding Ollie the whole time and Fin was sitting in the cart alone chewing on a hot cup of marinara sauce while she help Ollie fill up his cup. I was so scared he was going to pop the lid off and dump it on himself. The boys are so super cute in person tho!
Wow! I'll never understand why she treats Finn like the unwanted step child. I wonder if it's because of the gender disappointment thing? Poor Finn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Finley is just adorable. He is such a cute baby. I love his little smile. I'm new to the bumps and have been watching for around a month now plus i've watched a fair few older vlogs. I am not sure how I feel about Missy's parents. I mean they seem really nice and supportive but didn't they bring up their kids in a cult? That's so weird and totally doesn't fit with how they live now. Also why is Bev not mentioned anymore? I really liked the vlogs where she was in them did they fall out? I hope not.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

just_me wrote:
emlyx wrote:I was gone for a week and half of the US population was contaminated by the Lannings, next step Ricky is awake in a hospital in Atlanta almost being ate by zombies. Be careful you guyzzz
Off topic: CORAL!, pudding, green balloons... I'll stop now.

Back on topic. This reminds me of Bryan so much. lol

If Bryan is Rick i'm leaving the state, hell I'll just be one of Negan's wives, doesn't sound like that bad of an arrangement anyway... I Heart Negan... heh,,,

(sorry off topic)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
marinewife0920 wrote:So I haven't been keeping up with the bumps, but I saw missy and the boys at target today and it bothered me so much. Missy and Ollie both had on pants, long sleeves and a flannel over top. Missy was wearing ankle boots and Ollie had on those leather moccasins. What was Fin wearing? A onesie. No jacket, no pants or even socks. She was in front of me at the Cafe and got Ollie breadsticks and an icee. She was holding Ollie the whole time and Fin was sitting in the cart alone chewing on a hot cup of marinara sauce while she help Ollie fill up his cup. I was so scared he was going to pop the lid off and dump it on himself. The boys are so super cute in person tho!
Wow! I'll never understand why she treats Finn like the unwanted step child. I wonder if it's because of the gender disappointment thing? Poor Finn.

I always wonder if maybe shes stuck thinking Finn's just a baby and doesn't realize i'm not paying him as much attention.. Like when he was a newborn he didn't care about anything but getting the boob and a warm blanket, spending more time with Ollie and only giving him gifts is pretty normal at that point, bc a newborn, up until they are old enough to actually play and interact with you, doesn't care about toys or an older child getting an extra snack. It's almost like it still hasn't clicked with her that Finn ISN'T this tiny oblivious baby anymore. He's a little boy who loves toys and food and attention. I was hoping once they pushed him into walking something might click with Missy and she would realize, "Hey, i gotta start treating these kids a little more fairly bc Finn is at the age where he might start picking up on that... " but no.. it's still just all about Ollie the Golden Prince of Idaho.. It's like Finn's needs are an afterthought now.. It makes me feel so bad for him bc his parents have all the time and money in the world to spoil the shit out of him and the poor thing cant even get socks and some pants. If you are going to spoil the shit out of one kid, you better treat all of them that way, if not we are all going to see Finn grow up to be twice the terror his brother is bc lets face it, he has to get attention from his parents somehow and watching his brother pitch fits and get everything he wants isn't setting a good example for him. He's such a sweet adorable little man, it breaks my heart that hes destined to be a brat like Ollie.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

I always wonder if maybe shes stuck thinking Finn's just a baby and doesn't realize i'm not paying him as much attention.. Like when he was a newborn he didn't care about anything but getting the boob and a warm blanket, spending more time with Ollie and only giving him gifts is pretty normal at that point, bc a newborn, up until they are old enough to actually play and interact with you, doesn't care about toys or an older child getting an extra snack. It's almost like it still hasn't clicked with her that Finn ISN'T this tiny oblivious baby anymore. He's a little boy who loves toys and food and attention. I was hoping once they pushed him into walking something might click with Missy and she would realize, "Hey, i gotta start treating these kids a little more fairly bc Finn is at the age where he might start picking up on that... " but no.. it's still just all about Ollie the Golden Prince of Idaho.. It's like Finn's needs are an afterthought now.. It makes me feel so bad for him bc his parents have all the time and money in the world to spoil the shit out of him and the poor thing cant even get socks and some pants. If you are going to spoil the shit out of one kid, you better treat all of them that way, if not we are all going to see Finn grow up to be twice the terror his brother is bc lets face it, he has to get attention from his parents somehow and watching his brother pitch fits and get everything he wants isn't setting a good example for him. He's such a sweet adorable little man, it breaks my heart that hes destined to be a brat like Ollie.
Exactly! If they can't treat their children fairly, they really should have just stopped after Ollie. I feel so bad for Finn he really is such a sweet boy I can only imagine what it's going to be like for him growing up. Especially if they have a girl next. Then he'll never have a chance because they'll have their pride and joy Ollie and their precious girl.

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

ButterflyB wrote:Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Bryan photoshopped the video - Jeff's body with Bryan's big ugly head!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote: Wow! I'll never understand why she treats Finn like the unwanted step child. I wonder if it's because of the gender disappointment thing? Poor Finn.

Exactly! If they can't treat their children fairly, they really should have just stopped after Ollie. I feel so bad for Finn he really is such a sweet boy I can only imagine what it's going to be like for him growing up. Especially if they have a girl next. Then he'll never have a chance because they'll have their pride and joy Ollie and their precious girl.

You are so right, the second she gets her girl Finn will be even more forgotten than he is now, It will be Ollie the prince and baby girl the princess and everyone will be all Finn who?? Middle child? When did they have a middle child?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Daily Typhoid Lannings (Part 76)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I might be in the minority here, but I dont actually think she's that great of a parent to Ollie either. I think she just focuses on him more because he's more of a handful and she's scared of tantrums. Finn is still easy to ignore and dismiss because he's so little. Looking back when Ollie was this age, we were definitely criticizing her lack of interaction with him too. I think she's just a shitty mom, who thinks it will be different with a girl.... but it won't. She will be just as terrible with each new child, teaching them all to be her emotionally dry and distant minions. A lot like she was raised I imagine!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:I might be in the minority here, but I dont actually think she's that great of a parent to Ollie either. I think she just focuses on him more because he's more of a handful and she's scared of tantrums. Finn is still easy to ignore and dismiss because he's so little. Looking back when Ollie was this age, we were definitely criticizing her lack of interaction with him too. I think she's just a shitty mom, who thinks it will be different with a girl.... but it won't. She will be just as terrible with each new child, teaching them all to be her emotionally dry and distant minions. A lot like she was raised I imagine!
I totally agree with you. She only caters to Ollie bc hes a terror and shes afraid of him, giving him more attention doesnt make her a good mother, it just proves he runs that house
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Eating out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. #livingtheluxuriousbumplife

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Another day, another new toy ...

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

was missy filming when you saw them?
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I feel sad for Ollie getting a new toy every day. Christmas will never be anything special. And what's up with the tittle of the vlog? What was the disaster?

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I feel sad for Ollie getting a new toy every day. Christmas will never be anything special. And what's up with the tittle of the vlog? What was the disaster?

Bryan is so unfit, he struggled when carrying the tree in?
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

WTF? That's horrible! That poor baby must have been so cold :( How long does it take to put a few extra clothes- a few minutes? She is such a lazy parent that she can't even make sure her child is dressed appropriately for the weather. No wonder Mimi has to help her all the time...

Speaking of Mimi, was Missy actually shopping by herself with both boys?!
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Annnnd Ollie not only got a "Dino truck" for "being good" at the store but he also got a truck for poppa's birthday. Has there been a birthday in their family since he's been born that he didn't also get a present for?? Oh but the car was for Poppa. Just like the chewbacca mask for Jimmy's birthday and the Jenga game for Finn's.
Man. That's the most humble toddler I've ever seen. *eyeroll*

Return to “Daily Bumps”