DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by Cgl33 »

To me, they've always seemed entitled and hungry for YouTube fame. I've always felt secondhand embarrassment for Bryan because he always seems so desperate to be popular.

I guess for family vloggers they work harder. They hustle in terms of knowing what clickbait gets views and knowing what their young audience wants. Bryan doesn't put much effort into editing except for a handful of vlogs. They think being busy is anything that takes them away from lounging on their $10k+ couch. I don't know how much of them getting sponsorships are from their network or them. I would hope it's the network because why else pay them 30-40%? I just think they have no idea how the majority of people adult. Most adults with kids have one hour a day or less to relax and watch tv. They come off as spoiled, entitled, and ungrateful brats most of the time. Remember when Bryan compared his job to people that work 9-5?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Don't want to make a huge quote tree, but YES! It's the entitled attitude, and complete lack of acknowledgement that they wouldn't be anywhere without the people who click on their stupid Target and Starbucks runs every day that makes me twitch so badly. Roman Atwood just reached 10 million subscribers. And he was practically in tears. EVERY vlog, he says "thank you. I wouldn't have this life without you". His son cried when he got an iPhone for his birthday. The two of them went and spent whole days with Make a Wish kids, and were saying "you know you could have chosen anyone, right?". He bugs the crap out of me sometimes, but whether or not he means this stuff, he says it. Every day. It really makes a difference.
Sorry for going so far off topic. Just wanted to juxtapose someone who does it right, and who even with little education and all this sudden money, is raising his kids right.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

They put their lives out there and then get angry when people get in their business lol.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Totally agree. I think Bryan has always been like this. In their draw my life video missy said he Bryan was walking around with a little camera and how weird or something it was or something along those lines. He was hoping for success from the start. Got with Missy, and I think tried to push her into it. When they lost Gabe, (and I really hope I am wrong here because I don't wanna sound like a mean bitch but I really don't think I am....) I think Bryan just saw it as a perfect way to make $$$. Because, Missy does come across as a shy quiet person. In the early days she was awkward in those first few vlogs on her channel. You could tell it wasn't 100% her idea to vlog about it. I'm betting my $$ that Bryan pushed her into it. "Common babe, think of all the $$ we will make, we will be famous". She just didn't seem confident about telling her story. I could be wrong because she had lost her son and its a raw subject but I just feel like Bryan was behind her starting that channel. He also wanted to start a daily channel pretty much straight away, but Missy didn't want to vlog pregnant and I don't blame her, after a m/c at 10wks and then losing Gabe. But obviously Bryan pushed the idea.

Missy drives me insane with her ways don't get me wrong, but Bryan is just something again and I cannot stand him. Missy alone I can handle in small doses. Bryan? Well vlogs are so much better without him full stop. And I hate saying this I really do because Ollie is a child and its not his fault, but I hate so much Ollie in the vlogs too. He is a mini Bryan.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This one went fast! I would make a new thread but I am not tech savvy enough. Title suggestions? I think Daily Conspicuous Consumption has already been used, right?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Why does Cassie have a pack n play in her room?

http://i.imgur.com/pKsYKT0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

kittypurry wrote:Why does Cassie have a pack n play in her room?

http://i.imgur.com/pKsYKT0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's not her apartment, where is this?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VJ13 »

VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VJ13 »

zacmum wrote:And yeah that was what I meant. They are ungrateful, thankless, and never show gratitude. Ellie & Jared while also drive me insane, at least they thank their viewers a lot. It may not be sincere, it may be fake but at least they do it. You never hear the bumps say that. Because after all, if it wasn't for the viewers they wouldn't be where they are. They don't have to always say thank you every vlog to their viewers or anything but it bugs me that even in a blue moon wouldn't hurt and they still don't. I cant remember the last time I heard either of them say thank you guys so much, you guys have helped us get where we are. In fact, it bugs me so much that they say we worked hard etc.. so not only do they not acknowledge the viewers for getting them where they are, they honestly believe it was ALL them.
YES!!!! I think that at least once a week when I watch their getting-worse-every-day videos. They've never once said thank you to all their twelvies.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Did they just spend $49 dollars for a Dr to tell them to pull over if Finn looks like he's gonna puke in the car. Missy thinks that's "really reasonable" l though that was common sense!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

just_me wrote:45 minutes for their Christmas "special". Seriously? I don't care who the vlogger is, that's just way too long. How many ad breaks would there be in a vlog that long? Gotta keep making that money because they work so damn hard every day. :rofl:

I guess you can pin comments on videos now. The ass kiss of the day is from a girl basically saying any hate comments are from people who don't know DB, don't watch them from the beginning and have no right to say anything bad about them. That they are incredible people who have worked hard for everything they have. :barf: And that Luna is the boys' dog, meaning she will bond with them. Um... wasn't Zuri Ollie's cat? They never bonded and look where she is now?

Not all of the gifts were from Missy and Bryan?! Some of them were from SANTA?!! Seriously, how old is this girl? In my home Mom & Dad is the same thing as Santa! This minion must be all of 12 years old....
And they worked hard for what they have?! They are on a permanent party vacation! I don't call going out to eat for EVERY meal work.
Which brings me to another point, they're getting a bigger refrigerator to hold more food....When do they ever eat at home? Oh, excuse me, Ollie and Finn had instant oatmeal today. SMH

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”