DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

idel73
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by idel73 »

The Original one yes (but online the casing/cover or however you wanna call it), but there is still a bridge in London called London Bridge...it just got rebuilt.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ljhighland1 wrote:Definitly not Lindon Bridge. They really are idiots. They can't even be bothered to do some basic research about where they are and the sites they are seeing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I knew they were going to call the Tower Bridge "London Bridge". Or go to London Bridge and be pissed that it wasn't the Tower Bridge. They are such idiots.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mollyshalane wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:Sigh...no words to how dumb some people can be. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 34fe6d.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
There are a few of them that said the same thing.

That's actually true. The London bridge was dismantled and moved to lake havasu in Arizona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep-- and it was hilarious because they thought they were buying the Tower Bridge. Whole town full of idiots.

So the Tower is where "Jamie's father was beheaded"? WHY does everything have to be reduced to a fictional character? LOTS of real people were beheaded there-- Anne Boleyn, Lady Jane Grey, plenty of others. They could have talked about the two Princes. But no. Jamie. I'm surprised they didn't bring up Braveheart.
And I am SO disgusted that the Johnsons spelled Mona Lisa wrong too. What is wrong with these people?

idel73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by idel73 »

I am German married to an American....I just showed all those Fauxpas to my husband and he says he can't believe how stupid and uninformed some Americans seem to be
lisssa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisssa »

I can't stop laughing at them bitching about the French waiter being unable to understand their French. Bryan said he checked how to say "cheque please" and he was told to say "Vérifier s'il vous plaît" but that the waiter didn't even understand him hahaha how funny. Except you wouldn't ask for the cheque you'd ask for bill and the phrase he actually parroted to the waiter translates as "please check". No wonder he couldn't understand him lmao

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

lisssa wrote:I can't stop laughing at them bitching about the French waiter being unable to understand their French. Bryan said he checked how to say "cheque please" and he was told to say "Vérifier s'il vous plaît" but that the waiter didn't even understand him hahaha how funny. Except you wouldn't ask for the cheque you'd ask for bill and the phrase he actually parroted to the waiter translates as "please check". No wonder he couldn't understand him lmao

It would be " la facture s'il vous plaît "

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Hahaha you must talk funny Bryan??

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Or 'l'addition, s'il vous plait" . He probably pronounced it phonetically anyway, lol. So he was actually bitching? He probably swallowed half the syllables anyway, like he does in English, and there was no way anyone could understand him. No wonder Ollie has speech trouble with these two as parents.

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
lisssa wrote:I can't stop laughing at them bitching about the French waiter being unable to understand their French. Bryan said he checked how to say "cheque please" and he was told to say "Vérifier s'il vous plaît" but that the waiter didn't even understand him hahaha how funny. Except you wouldn't ask for the cheque you'd ask for bill and the phrase he actually parroted to the waiter translates as "please check". No wonder he couldn't understand him lmao

It would be " la facture s'il vous plaît "

lmmomSD wrote:Or 'l'addition, s'il vous plait" . He probably pronounced it phonetically anyway, lol. So he was actually bitching? He probably swallowed half the syllables anyway, like he does in English, and there was no way anyone could understand him. No wonder Ollie has speech trouble with these two as parents.

Yep! But of course Bryan is 100% right because he checked on some app like google translate that knows the correct French rather than the dumb waiter. LOL These nimrods could have easily done a learn before you land French Course. The amount of dumb on this trip is off the chain.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Sorry for the double post, but can you imagine the language slaughter that went on. My ears hurt bad enough with their English: But uhn, Moun Uhn. lol
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I'm honestly so surprised they "wasted their time" at the Louvre. They don't care about museums. I bet they hated every minute of it but just went so that they can brag about seeing the real life Monna Lisa :D ;)
elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

I still don't like their intro. I usually skip it. But today I saw it and the scene with the door opening....the transition bugs me

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

elifino1 wrote:I still don't like their intro. I usually skip it. But today I saw it and the scene with the door opening....the transition bugs me

I've skipped it ever since they made it. It's too long and I hate Bryan's singing
LT_LT
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LT_LT »

lmmomSD wrote:
mollyshalane wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote: There are a few of them that said the same thing.

That's actually true. The London bridge was dismantled and moved to lake havasu in Arizona.

Yep-- and it was hilarious because they thought they were buying the Tower Bridge. Whole town full of idiots.

So the Tower is where "Jamie's father was beheaded"? WHY does everything have to be reduced to a fictional character? LOTS of real people were beheaded there-- Anne Boleyn, Lady Jane Grey, plenty of others. They could have talked about the two Princes. But no. Jamie. I'm surprised they didn't bring up Braveheart.
And I am SO disgusted that the Johnsons spelled Mona Lisa wrong too. What is wrong with these people?

Actually, in Italy Mona Lisa is often referred to as Monna Lisa. And as the painting is from Italy, the Lumps and the Johnsons are not really wrong. I think they saw this spelling in a brochure at the Louvre or something and tried to act all educated.

On another note: I really hope they try different foods in Europe instead of ordering all the waffles in their hotel. Trying new food is my favorite part of travelling!

-Sorry for my English, it is not my first language.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I hope they conceived a child in France and they name it Monna Lisa.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Is it just me or does Mimi look like she's over her daughters shit? It could just be her face and I could be very wrong. She just looks like she's over having that camera on her at all times. Why is it always Missy's family anyway? I'm sure Bryan's mom and sister would have loved to go to London as well, his mom seem's like the type of person who would be grateful to just go anywhere with her son and grand babies. It's so cringeworthy watching Bryan and Missy around each other. I could never imagine being so turned off by my husband. I have a friend who just drains me of my everything, Bryan is like that friend.
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

honeybear wrote:
elifino1 wrote:I still don't like their intro. I usually skip it. But today I saw it and the scene with the door opening....the transition bugs me

I've skipped it ever since they made it. It's too long and I hate Bryan's singing
Seriously like nails on a chalkboard, the kids were I work love the lumps, when they come to the program after school thy watch their vlogs, Mondays are the worst because they catch up for the weekend !

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

LT_LT wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
mollyshalane wrote: That's actually true. The London bridge was dismantled and moved to lake havasu in Arizona.

Actually, in Italy Mona Lisa is often referred to as Monna Lisa. And as the painting is from Italy, the Lumps and the Johnsons are not really wrong. I think they saw this spelling in a brochure at the Louvre or something and tried to act all educated.

On another note: I really hope they try different foods in Europe instead of ordering all the waffles in their hotel. Trying new food is my favorite part of travelling!

-Sorry for my English, it is not my first language.
Thanks! Good to know.

There is NO way they tried any new foods in France. If they stayed in a hotel in Paris, I am sure they got room service waffles.

number1kuchka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by number1kuchka »

Curious how they have enough money to go to the U.K. for 10 days yet don't seem to be able to ever visit Bryan's mother or any family members of his side at all... I'm sure it's because Missy and her family are obviously superior (in Missy's eyes) and she has Bryan convinced that his family is awful and his mother and sister don't deserve to spend time with their son/brother or grandsons/nephews.

I love that people were asking on here why they had to bring Mimi and Papa along. These idiots don't know how to take care of the two children they brought into the world without Mimi and Papa. They are always around. It's like they moved out of that old bedroom they used to live in at Mimi and Papa's house, but they never really moved away at all. They are still with them constantly.

Missy looks so miserable in today's vlog, she is so unimpressed. She couldn't possibly appreciate the fine art or any of the beauty and culture another country has to offer her because she is just too stupid to engage in new experiences and break away from her extremely narrow mind. Please go back home and eat some easy mac or something and enjoy living in your boring little world.
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

lmmomSD wrote:Or 'l'addition, s'il vous plait" . He probably pronounced it phonetically anyway, lol. So he was actually bitching? He probably swallowed half the syllables anyway, like he does in English, and there was no way anyone could understand him. No wonder Ollie has speech trouble with these two as parents.

Yup that is the one I learnt when I went to France with my family when I was 13. My sister could also pronounce and use it properly at 10. So there we go, the Lumps are less capable than your average ten year old

Return to “Daily Bumps”