Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: I had to go back and watch JKtoday to see what you are talking about and man! That kid has a killer yoga squat! lol I cant stand the feet on the counter. Little ones sitting on their bums on the counter is one thing, feet? NOPE.. grosses me out.
Link?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
3:45
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

][/quote]

3:45[/quote]

thats actually called the Asian squat.

You dont get tired compared to a normal squat on the balls of your feet.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I said the same thing about the brownies and rice krispie treats. They even made extra rice krispie treats!
Missy on her phone while Cassie chased Ollie around the room- of course.
And I even said the same thing about "sleddin"! Great minds think alike! No wonder Ollie thinks all words end in "den". But I was stunned that Bryan actually said mittens, not mi-ins!
I also had the same reaction to the "didn't get a big enough tube!" He underestimated just how large his ass was? What a shock.
We're thinking the exact same things. Are you me?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:]
3:45[/quote]

You dont get tired compared to a normal squat on the balls of your feet.[/quote]

I think its the same thing, a squat in yoga and an Asian squat. I've never heard it called and Asian squat, but its heels down squatting just like i have been taught in my yoga classes, maybe the knees are a bit more spread in a yoga squat? Maybe the technical term IS Asian squat, i've just always called it a squat in class :lol: Either way the kid can get a whole lot deeper than I can.. I wish i still had that childhood flexibility. lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:I said the same thing about the brownies and rice krispie treats. They even made extra rice krispie treats!
Missy on her phone while Cassie chased Ollie around the room- of course.
And I even said the same thing about "sleddin"! Great minds think alike! No wonder Ollie thinks all words end in "den". But I was stunned that Bryan actually said mittens, not mi-ins!
I also had the same reaction to the "didn't get a big enough tube!" He underestimated just how large his ass was? What a shock.
We're thinking the exact same things. Are you me?

LMAO!! Hey sometimes it's nice to have someone else justify your inability to cope with these idiots! :lol:
I'm southern and i'll admit that we all have an issue with dropping t's and g's off words, but i try to correct myself if i think about it, and especially when i was talking to my kids, or correcting them, when they were learning how to talk.
All we saw Missy dong today was cooking sweets, eating sweets, sitting on the couch and playing on her phone.. Oh wait she did sled with Bryan and Ollie a couple times.. Do it for the vlog Missy!!!!!!!
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Playsinrain wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:]
3:45

You dont get tired compared to a normal squat on the balls of your feet.[/quote]

I think its the same thing, a squat in yoga and an Asian squat. I've never heard it called and Asian squat, but its heels down squatting just like i have been taught in my yoga classes, maybe the knees are a bit more spread in a yoga squat? Maybe the technical term IS Asian squat, i've just always called it a squat in class Image Either way the kid can get a whole lot deeper than I can.. I wish i still had that childhood flexibility. lol[/quote]
It's common in Asians to just pop a squat like that. It looks to be the same as the yoga squat.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... febcb5.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

One of the things I really don't like about how they are raising Ollie is that they aren't teaching him how to be polite. I've noticed over the past few vlogs that he never says please or thank you. For example, he said, "I don't want chokit on it!" No big deal, but it was the perfect opportunity to tell him, "Ollie, what do you say? I don't want chocolate on it, please." That's just a very minor example, but it goes a long way to teach kids to say please and thank you, and to be... ahem... humble!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

can you imagine what shes going to look when she's 40?? If you cropped her forehead beside mimi's i don't think you could tell them apart! Didn't she do a sponsorship with some anti aging products? I need to go back and look so i make sure i DON'T buy whatever shes using. Not to toot my own horn or anything but i'm almost 35 and my skin looks 10 years younger than hers, i have super SUPER oily skin though which is good for aging but a bummer on a day to day basis. I guess we win some and lose some.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

While I'm on politeness, why don't they ever tell Ollie that picking his nose is impolite? Gross! I guess when you see your dad picking his nose all of the time, you think it's ok! Just tell the kid not to do that in front of people, and to excuse himself to the bathroom! He's beyond old enough to know how go to the bathroom and to use tissue to blow or wipe his nose! Yet all we see is him picking his nose and wiping his nose on his sleeves! I'm sorry, but that whole family is a germ factory, but they don't understand why the kids constantly have runny noses or are sick! Blech!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sammibro wrote:While I'm on politeness, why don't they ever tell Ollie that picking his nose is impolite? Gross! I guess when you see your dad picking his nose all of the time, you think it's ok! Just tell the kid not to do that in front of people, and to excuse himself to the bathroom! He's beyond old enough to know how go to the bathroom and to use tissue to blow or wipe his nose! Yet all we see is him picking his nose and wiping his nose on his sleeves! I'm sorry, but that whole family is a germ factory, but they don't understand why the kids constantly have runny noses or are sick! Blech!

Once again Bryan shows us exactly what their opinions are on things like this with his editing choices. If i were him i would have either told him to stop then went on with the dialog or made Missy redo that part without Ollie picking his nose, rolling it up and then getting his boogers all over Missy's hands and the blanket. (thank god he didn't eat it, i was bracing myself for that). The fact that he leaves these things in the vlog just shows that its not a big deal to them. They think it's a cute little kid thing that makes for funny footage and something he will just stop doing on his own. No Bryan, you are setting him to be picked on in school and i shouln't have to say this but it DISGUSTING as well!!!!!!!!
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I actually felt sick with the drone footage. Yes, Bryan take some lessons from Cullen. I still don't think it was just sent to him. Remember last year there both Cullen and Jared had their drones. I'm thinking maybe this thing was planned for all of them. As a lead up to the big release party. Hummm
Ellie said today that they were taking a road trip next week.
Notice that missy copied Ellie with the word "play" in the playroom. That's the actual way it should be displayed.
So who do we think had the whole plAy kitchen idea first? I'm thinking C&k. Jackson got one for his bday too. He was so cute plYing with it unlike Ollie who could really care less.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:I actually felt sick with the drone footage. Yes, Bryan take some lessons from Cullen. I still don't think it was just sent to him. Remember last year there both Cullen and Jared had their drones. I'm thinking maybe this thing was planned for all of them. As a lead up to the big release party. Hummm
Ellie said today that they were taking a road trip next week.
Notice that missy copied Ellie with the word "play" in the playroom. That's the actual way it should be displayed.
So who do we think had the whole plAy kitchen idea first? I'm thinking C&k. Jackson got one for his bday too. He was so cute plYing with it unlike Ollie who could really care less.

Sure they sent it to him! After he gave them his credit card number.
Anyone else catch at the end, when they were getting ready to watch a movie, Ollie asked "Is this YouTube?" Is it just me, or is it sad that one thing he can say really well is YouTube?

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Ohh so now we know why This Is Home is on the album, because they've had Ollie rehash it this time. I am homeden!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sparklyfluff wrote:Ohh so now we know why This Is Home is on the album, because they've had Ollie rehash it this time. I am homeden!

Given how well he is at singing Happy Birthday, Jingle Bells and every other song they try and get him to sing I bet this version took hoursssss to record. You still wont understand what hes saying though.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
So much Finn footage today.....wow....well atleast we know all of our hard work is paying off hahaha

Missy was wearing a "Mom Life" shirt.....yeah do you even qualify? Your kids are being mostly raised by your parents and Bryan...you aren't teaching them anything....and let's face it....they are eating things out of boxes 90% of the time.....so maybe start doing some things that "Moms" do and then you can own that line!!

We all know that Mimi is cooking all the food...Missy just cracks some eggs and stirs things to make it look like she's involved in the process hahahah

Finn wakes up from his nap and Missy like "Byeeeeeee Boop" and takes off to go sledding.....the funniest thing was when Bryan was saying he will see him soon Finn was too busy talking to the Jake toy....he's like "yeah get outta here you don't even give me the time of day..at least Jake has my back!!" hahahahaha
VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VJ13 »

I can't believe they left karma at home!! Find another cabin that will let you take both dogs. Total ASSHOLES. That poor unloved dog. "He would have more fun at home" yeah you keep telling herself that sweetheart.
momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

Donuts, Rice Krispies, and brownies! Holy cow.. and you can see cookies on the counter while making the brownies!

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

So I went on to his website and tried to buy tickets. I was able to get to checkout with the max tickets for VIP and general admission. Yeah, I don't think his ticket sales are going well.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I remember someone from here went to his show last year. Will someone be willing to go to this one? Lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”