DailyFinnderella (part 78)

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by actuallydear »

Amelia322 wrote:Recap of the video. Ollie was pretty cute. ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
holy fuck. they are better than my icon. i'm considering changing, hahaha!
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

It's one thing to not like certain foods, especially if you are not used to them (obviously British foods are not outlandish, but they do have foods that we don't have in America therefore it's confusing to some), but why be so rude about it?

I've had plenty of candy from the UK. I have a specialty shop near me and I love trying new things, especially from cultures I'm not used to. I have had Turkish Delight and I admit, I didn't like it, but they acted like it was life-altering. Cassie was not nearly as rude with Missy as the foods, though. I agree, Missy was awful! Seriously, just try new things without being a freaking baby...

What I don't get is this...there were very few comments calling them out for acting terrible. I don't think any were deleted. Mind you, on someone else's taste testing video they could say, "Hm. I don't enjoy that." and be TORN apart with comments like, "WELL YOU AMERICANS JUST EAT HOT DOGS AND FRIED FOODS UR SO FAT UGH SHUT THE FUCK UP". But these people act like a couple of brats and get praised.

Why are they so special?
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

actuallydear wrote:

holy fuck. they are better than my icon. i'm considering changing, hahaha!
besides the obvious double chin, I can't get over the horrible eyeliner job.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

kittypurry wrote:
mehh wrote:Hey guys, never posted before but found Bryan's music on amazon and contains a preview for every song on his album.... honestly couldn't understand half the words he was 'singing', I can see why Ollie has speech issues.
The new version of This is Home is horrible!

haven't listened to the rest yet, but judging by the preview for this is home - it sounds very poorly produced.

edit: just previewed the one missy is on. i want to hear more.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Why is the new This Is Home a 90's boy band front man gone solo ballad??? LOL

I kind of like Games, even though I don't know what he's saying. Tell You is actually pretty good. And I genuinely enjoyed Second Chances.

And from what I can tell in the song with Missy, her voice isn't too bad! It's higher than I expected. It's hard to tell because it's her and Bryan singing together, but it's not the worst.

But don't listen to Euphoria because you will think of Missy and Bryan having sex. Life ruining.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lexlex11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
lexlex11 wrote: I was the one that went last year!! I was thinking of going this year but I don't want to give any money to them!!

Last year, you gave us such a good report! I can totally understand not wanting to pay, plus you likely will have to pay for parking! Too bad we can't go together!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Are you going? I may be more inclined to go if I have someone to go with!

Nah, I can't afford $30 for a ticket and gas to drive to LA. Plus the time involved. I wish I could, it would be fun to go with you, and maybe meet C&K, and see how the vloggers act when the camera isn't on them.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

Mammabear wrote:So Jeff and Natalia are moving house and the Lumps leave town for a few days. After everything Jeff and Natalia do for them, you think they would return the favour in some small way ~ and I don't mean throwing money at them.
Spoiler alert peeps ~ guess who showed up at the end of the Johnson Fam vlog today ~ bahahahaha :lol: :lol:
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Ollie was so cute during Cassie's video. I enjoy hearing him talking that isn't just repeating someone. Of course he doesn't articulate many things well. My daughter is 2 months younger than he and she talks very well. I wonder if they ever correct him. What they oughta do is sit him down and make flash cards with stuff he can't pronounce (like chockit and Karden) and ask what it is. And when he responds with his word he says they oughta show him slowly how to say it. And repeat and repeat it until he gets it. Idk....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Sevan116 wrote:Ollie was so cute during Cassie's video. I enjoy hearing him talking that isn't just repeating someone. Of course he doesn't articulate many things well. My daughter is 2 months younger than he and she talks very well. I wonder if they ever correct him. What they oughta do is sit him down and make flash cards with stuff he can't pronounce (like chockit and Karden) and ask what it is. And when he responds with his word he says they oughta show him slowly how to say it. And repeat and repeat it until he gets it. Idk....

I correct my newly 3 year old all the time when he pronounces something incorrectly. Bryan just laughs and thinks it's cute. I've even heard him say "I have no idea what he just said" the poor kid has no idea he's even saying stuff wrong, they don't correct or help him so his speech is never going to get better. He might get help when he finally goes to school.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

LMFAO Wait! Missy put foil on the windows in Finn's room?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... f58e13.jpg[/img]

OK, she wants Finn to sleep longer in the morning. I get that - even if that does just prove even more that she's lazy as hell - but foil? It looks like a meth den in his room now! LOL! They have a million dollar home, and foil on the windows! Why not just properly measure the windows, and go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond or something? It's not like they just moved in that day, and were scrambling for window coverings. This was how she problem solved making his room darker after living there for almost a year! They waste money on stupid stuff every day, why not proper black out curtains? Oh right. It's just Finn. They'd rather have their home look like a crack house than buy appropriate curtains for the room of Little Baby Afterthought.

Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

I don't think it's foil... she had a box she was opening in that clip so it's a bought product. I'm going to be honest, I didn't hate Missy in this vlog. I stopped watching and unsubbed so long ago, but now and then I'll check in (it's almost nostalgic. I miss old them) and I have to say reading here they sound AWFUL. Watching the vlog they really aren't THAT bad. They have their faults don't get me wrong. But the vlogs and here just do not align most times....

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

I've done strange things in my desperation to help a baby sleep better. But honestly 630 would have been a luxury then. My daughter was up at 5 for like 6 months after a year old. Honestly if that didn't work I would just adjust my own schedule to go to bed earlier to get enough or more sleep. Heck even 1030 pm is still 8 hours if he's up at 630

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:I don't think it's foil... she had a box she was opening in that clip so it's a bought product. I'm going to be honest, I didn't hate Missy in this vlog. I stopped watching and unsubbed so long ago, but now and then I'll check in (it's almost nostalgic. I miss old them) and I have to say reading here they sound AWFUL. Watching the vlog they really aren't THAT bad. They have their faults don't get me wrong. But the vlogs and here just do not align most times....

its aluminum foil. The box she was holding is the Reynolds wrap foil brand.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Idunnowhyimhere wrote:I don't think it's foil... she had a box she was opening in that clip so it's a bought product. I'm going to be honest, I didn't hate Missy in this vlog. I stopped watching and unsubbed so long ago, but now and then I'll check in (it's almost nostalgic. I miss old them) and I have to say reading here they sound AWFUL. Watching the vlog they really aren't THAT bad. They have their faults don't get me wrong. But the vlogs and here just do not align most times....

its aluminum foil. The box she was holding is the Reynolds wrap foil brand.
You're right! How'd I miss that she showed it! Lol must have looked away for a sec. regardless I don't see the big deal if they weren't going out that day and wanted to test the theory.

Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

Omg which vlog?! ImageImageImage

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
The title of this vlog should have been "Eliminating Finn Almost Completely"

Okay so the 12 minute vlog....we see Ollie and Luna for more than half of it....Finn is mentioned a few times but just to complain as usual that he wakes up early and poor Missy has to get her lazy ass up at 6:30....so she is basically locking some Vitamin D out so her baby can be locked in the room longer....are any of you visualizing the locked tower scene here? If we have to hear anymore comparisons of how Ollie is a better child than Finn then I may lose it!!

Ollie describing the scene from the Angry Birds movie was priceless.....I don't understand anything coming out of that kids' mouth....yet Bryan laughs it off and praises him some more! Lard ass had to bring up his stupid album and show again....I mean I don't know what's worse....Donald Trump's inauguration or Bryan Lanning's attempt of becoming a rock star? Both of them are delusional....he should have just performed there since nobody else wants too hahahaha
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I actually thought of that too! I was reading an article about how nobody wanted to perform at the inauguration, and I thought "Bryan would!" He's so thirsty, he wouldn't care. And it would just be so fitting.
BTW, were we right? Is the new fridge all installed, magically while they were at Big Bear?
Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

sammibro wrote:LMFAO Wait! Missy put foil on the windows in Finn's room?

OK, she wants Finn to sleep longer in the morning. I get that - even if that does just prove even more that she's lazy as hell - but foil? It looks like a meth den in his room now! LOL! They have a million dollar home, and foil on the windows! Why not just properly measure the windows, and go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond or something? It's not like they just moved in that day, and were scrambling for window coverings. This was how she problem solved making his room darker after living there for almost a year! They waste money on stupid stuff every day, why not proper black out curtains? Oh right. It's just Finn. They'd rather have their home look like a crack house than buy appropriate curtains for the room of Little Baby Afterthought.

I'm dying at Little Baby Afterthought. Aka Finn "You should have been a girl" Lanning.
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Doesn't she still give Finn a morning nap as well as an afternoon nap? That's probably her issue! My 15 month old goes 12 hours at night but only has an afternoon nap, they don't need 2 naps at that age.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

sparklyfluff wrote:Doesn't she still give Finn a morning nap as well as an afternoon nap? That's probably her issue! My 15 month old goes 12 hours at night but only has an afternoon nap, they don't need 2 naps at that age.

yup, usually around 1 one long nap is sufficient.

Return to “Daily Bumps”