Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:I don't hate people but B&M I do after today's vlog! That gave me major anxiety as Finn is screaming his heart out. COMFORT HIM! Reach your hand back there and let him know it's okay. Sing to him, talk to him if you can't pull over...SOMETHING!!!

My 1 year old doesn't like being in the car for long rides so we have to pull over often so I can comfort her! Even just putting my hand back there or talking to her helps. But no Missy was too busy worried about other things than her children....once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry but when your kid is crying in the car seat sometimes acknowledging it makes it worse. My son would scream every single car ride. I had to just remind him he's okay and I'm there but there wasn't much else I could do. That's not something they can help and Missy turning around is a danger.
But you reminded him you were there and he's okay...she doesn't even do that. Reaching your hand back there for a few seconds to touch your child isn't a danger??? I'm not talking about turning around and taking your seatbelt off.

I mean... you understand that we only saw clips of that car ride right. Like it didn't happen all in a matter of what, two minutes. I know you all hate DB but come on. The idea that she didn't try and comfort Finn even once during the whole ride is ridiculous. lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

raynezrh wrote:How many vacations to do these freaking people need. My god.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Don't try and say that in the vlog comments! They deserve a break! They work so hard!
Ummm, they just had a vacation last _month_.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyone else think they were gonna end up going to E&J's for Jackson's birthday party? In E&J's vlog from yesterday there's a part where Ellie is asking Jackson about what he wants for his party and who he wants to invite and I hear her say Ollie so I wonder if they are gonna go.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

whys0seri0us wrote:So we've moved on from fat shaming Bryan to fat shaming Missy who has had two c-sections and will probably always have a little tummy? I'm sorry but I can't even with the fat shaming. Missy isn't even close to fat and comments like these are just ridiculous.
Since her delivery with Finn, she was smaller in the tummy area. She has put on weight.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

For a 3 night stay at this cabin is close to $6k. #humble

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:So we've moved on from fat shaming Bryan to fat shaming Missy who has had two c-sections and will probably always have a little tummy? I'm sorry but I can't even with the fat shaming. Missy isn't even close to fat and comments like these are just ridiculous.
Since her delivery with Finn, she was smaller in the tummy area. She has put on weight.

Fat shaming and making a simple observation are two different things.

MrsPittman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MrsPittman »

whys0seri0us wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote: Sorry but when your kid is crying in the car seat sometimes acknowledging it makes it worse. My son would scream every single car ride. I had to just remind him he's okay and I'm there but there wasn't much else I could do. That's not something they can help and Missy turning around is a danger.
But you reminded him you were there and he's okay...she doesn't even do that. Reaching your hand back there for a few seconds to touch your child isn't a danger??? I'm not talking about turning around and taking your seatbelt off.

I mean... you understand that we only saw clips of that car ride right. Like it didn't happen all in a matter of what, two minutes. I know you all hate DB but come on. The idea that she didn't try and comfort Finn even once during the whole ride is ridiculous. lol
With the way he was crying you could tell he had been going at it hard for a while. I've got a child too and it doesn't take much to reassure them that everything is ok. She was more worried about having a camera in her face than anything else.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:

I disagree but either way I don't think Missy's weight needs to be talked about.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

With the way he was crying you could tell he had been going at it hard for a while. I've got a child too and it doesn't take much to reassure them that everything is ok. She was more worried about having a camera in her face than anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'm seriously not understanding your POV on this. Just because she reassures him doesn't mean it's magically going to make him calm down and stop crying. Like I said, my son would scream for an entire car ride. It didn't matter what I said or did, he hated the car seat. Finn seems to be the same way.

Also, they were driving up a mountain so it's not like they could pull over. Plus the whole gas issue.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:With the way he was crying you could tell he had been going at it hard for a while. I've got a child too and it doesn't take much to reassure them that everything is ok. She was more worried about having a camera in her face than anything else.

I'm seriously not understanding your POV on this. Just because she reassures him doesn't mean it's magically going to make him calm down and stop crying. Like I said, my son would scream for an entire car ride. It didn't matter what I said or did, he hated the car seat. Finn seems to be the same way.

Also, they were driving up a mountain so it's not like they could pull over. Plus the whole gas issue.[/quote]

Just like when a kid falls and gets hurt, you comforting them isn't going to magically fix their broken arm. Just the comfort of knowing that your parent is there is what helps.

I've driven up to the same place they have. My daughter threw up all over herself. There are many places to pull over, actually.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Don't feed the trolls.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by Theirmom »

whys0seri0us wrote:

Also, they were driving up a mountain so it's not like they could pull over. Plus the whole gas issue.
So much this.

Some kids scream in the car. Some scream constantly. With my first, I'd sit in the back and constantly try to soothe him. Now with three? Nope. Suck it up, Buttercup. We've got places to be and I'm not pulling over for anything less than blood, vomit or poop.

Talk about coddling and spoiling a kid. Not everything stops because a kid doesn't like car rides.
:roll:
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:

So much this.

Some kids scream in the car. Some scream constantly. With my first, I'd sit in the back and constantly try to soothe him. Now with three? Nope. Suck it up, Buttercup. We've got places to be and I'm not pulling over for anything less than blood, vomit or poop.

Talk about coddling and spoiling a kid. Not everything stops because a kid doesn't like car rides.
I just died at "suck it up buttercup".

Yea but your point at the end. I think people forget that Finn isn't a baby anymore. He's over a year old.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:With the way he was crying you could tell he had been going at it hard for a while. I've got a child too and it doesn't take much to reassure them that everything is ok. She was more worried about having a camera in her face than anything else.

Just like when a kid falls and gets hurt, you comforting them isn't going to magically fix their broken arm. Just the comfort of knowing that your parent is there is what helps.

I've driven up to the same place they have. My daughter threw up all over herself. There are many places to pull over, actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Like I said, we saw clips of that car ride. Missy very well could have tried soothing Finn a few times and just didn't vlog it. In my opinion they seem to baby their kids so I highly doubt she didn't even attempt to.
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

So Jeff and Natalia are moving house and the Lumps leave town for a few days. After everything Jeff and Natalia do for them, you think they would return the favour in some small way ~ and I don't mean throwing money at them.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:All vloggers seem to have this thing for letting their kids on the counters and tables. Bonnie, Shay, DB, E&J, SlyFox-- they all let their kids sit, walk, and even dance on counters and tables. I think Cullen and Katie don't, and Smelly Belly makes a point of saying they don't want their youngest on the counter, but everyone else seems to think it's just fine and great footage. When my kids were little and we did stuff in the kitchen, we had a step stool for them. And I certainly didn't let them run around on a table like Finn was doing!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Cullen and Katie don't...yet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Bennett from The JK Today was on the counter today. I was actually impressed with his flexibility. Heels flat while he was crouched down making waffles. I don't get the feet on the counters either.

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Cool take your potty training puppy to someone's rental..

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
MrsPittman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MrsPittman »

It's the same concept as when we see them finally get Finn up from a nap and it's clear he's been crying for a while. You don't have to pull over and stop a car to comfort your child.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:

So much this.

Welll when your kid cries so hard she throws up, hell yeah im pulling over.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
My issue with them is that they act like Finn is such a handful....especially Missy and her stupid comments. Like she can't eat without him asking for something...we all know she's a selfish mom but come on that is just disgusting to me....feed your child first!! The whole car ride part of the vlog was stupid....first of all...she turned around to talk to Ollie about his dumb hatchimal (which he has 3 of by the way)...she didn't even make an effort to console Finn. She didn't bring anything for him to play with...like when you travel with a fussy baby - be prepared!!

Bryan was going on about getting Ollie a special shirt and slippers....umm what about Finn? We didn't even see him for the rest of the evening...knowing Missy she probably dumped him in the crib and closed the door until the poor kid was cried out and would have nothing to do but fall asleep. I'm pretty sure they do that a lot....the way he wakes up it's pretty obvious he's not comfortable about something.

Return to “Daily Bumps”