• Advertisement
    

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby ughpleasee » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Missy probably got the aluminum foil idea from Pinterest or Emily Norris' new video "Pinterest baby hacks tried & tested" which she uploaded like a day ago. Which would be funny considering she said aluminum foil worked but would be stupid to put on long-term. Also, why did Missy say she might regret it? It's not that big of a deal...


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ughpleasee
Amateur
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:03 pm
Has thanked: 1053 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Advertisement

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby sammibro » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:12 pm

I noticed the same thing someone else did the other day: Ollie is starting to look into the camera when responding to someone instead of looking them in the eyes. It's going to be so interesting (yet also very sad) to see how these boys grow up with a camera shoved in their faces every day. Kids need to learn to make eye contact when speaking to someone. Ollie could grow up to be a little Bryan, only wanting to make eye contact with himself in the viewfinder. Poor kid.

I took a screenshot to reference, and I really saw how Ollie is turning into the spitting image of Bryan. Poor, poor kid:

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170113/671a14382d77766d9a4eec6ed6f936a2.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
Gossiper
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:53 pm
Has thanked: 25642 times
Been thanked: 8519 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby sammibro » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:14 pm

ughpleasee wrote:Missy probably got the aluminum foil idea from Pinterest or Emily Norris' new video "Pinterest baby hacks tried & tested" which she uploaded like a day ago. Which would be funny considering she said aluminum foil worked but would be stupid to put on long-term. Also, why did Missy say she might regret it? It's not that big of a deal...


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Probably because she knew YTMD would rip her a new one for doing it! LOL


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
Gossiper
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:53 pm
Has thanked: 25642 times
Been thanked: 8519 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby ughpleasee » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:41 pm

sammibro wrote:
ughpleasee wrote:Missy probably got the aluminum foil idea from Pinterest or Emily Norris' new video "Pinterest baby hacks tried & tested" which she uploaded like a day ago. Which would be funny considering she said aluminum foil worked but would be stupid to put on long-term. Also, why did Missy say she might regret it? It's not that big of a deal...


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Probably because she knew YTMD would rip her a new one for doing it! LOL


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


LOL True


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ughpleasee
Amateur
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:03 pm
Has thanked: 1053 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:55 pm

sammibro wrote:I noticed the same thing someone else did the other day: Ollie is starting to look into the camera when responding to someone instead of looking them in the eyes. It's going to be so interesting (yet also very sad) to see how these boys grow up with a camera shoved in their faces every day. Kids need to learn to make eye contact when speaking to someone. Ollie could grow up to be a little Bryan, only wanting to make eye contact with himself in the viewfinder. Poor kid.

I took a screenshot to reference, and I really saw how Ollie is turning into the spitting image of Bryan. Poor, poor kid:

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170113/671a14382d77766d9a4eec6ed6f936a2.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup-- that was me. Glad someone else noticed it. I think Ollie already has issues dealing with people, because his parents who thought he "didn't need friends" (except of course, for friends that will maybe bring views, like Jackson and Gaines) have isolated him. And this is going to make it worse, I think. The more time he spends in front of the camera, with his dad talking to the camera instead of him, the worse it's going to get. Poor kid.
I've been paying extra attention to the kids since I noticed that. Jackson looks at the person for the most part, but looks at the camera some. The babies like Brooks and Lincoln, look at the camera, but I think it's because babies like to see themselves. Gaines looks at the camera some, but also looks at the person. It depends what's going on. The difference is that both Gaines and Jackson know how to make eye contact better than Ollie. Maybe they will get worse as they get older. But Gaines already has camera-free time, at Grand-dolly's, music class and Sunday school. So I think (hope) that will help. It will be interesting to see how the next year changes the other kids and they get more verbal and aware

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11296
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 58062 times
Been thanked: 55903 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:54 pm

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 4071 times
Been thanked: 7822 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby jaynshann » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:35 pm

They have mentioned before that Finn's bed time is 7:00 pm. Then she mentions he slept till 9 in Big Bear "so he's proven he can sleep." If he's getting up @ 6:30 that's almost 12 hours of sleep. They want him to sleep 14 hours a night then nap twice a day. She said Big Bear proved he can sleep. What an idiot!!! When he doesn't nap "well" like the other day when she said he only bapped 1hour, she almost seems pissed. So let's see, ideally she'd like 14 hours a night plus two 2-3hr naps. So basically 18-20 hrs a day of sleep and only 4hrs of spending time with him. I have a solution BENADRYL instead of foil.
Just drug the heck out of the kid he sleep just like your hoping and you can get all your sleep and important games on your phone played. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THAT BABY.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Talker
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:54 pm
Has thanked: 647 times
Been thanked: 1326 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby jaynshann » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:39 pm

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:I don't think it's foil... she had a box she was opening in that clip so it's a bought product. I'm going to be honest, I didn't hate Missy in this vlog. I stopped watching and unsubbed so long ago, but now and then I'll check in (it's almost nostalgic. I miss old them) and I have to say reading here they sound AWFUL. Watching the vlog they really aren't THAT bad. They have their faults don't get me wrong. But the vlogs and here just do not align most times....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I so hate to comment but if you don't watch consistently l think it's hard to judge. They are like two narcissistic Frat kids who wanted minature versions of themselves so they could admire themselves in yet another way.
They are a parenting cautionary tale. Don't believe me....buckle up and watch what their kids are like in 5 years.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Talker
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:54 pm
Has thanked: 647 times
Been thanked: 1326 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Idunnowhyimhere » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:28 pm

jaynshann wrote:
Idunnowhyimhere wrote:I don't think it's foil... she had a box she was opening in that clip so it's a bought product. I'm going to be honest, I didn't hate Missy in this vlog. I stopped watching and unsubbed so long ago, but now and then I'll check in (it's almost nostalgic. I miss old them) and I have to say reading here they sound AWFUL. Watching the vlog they really aren't THAT bad. They have their faults don't get me wrong. But the vlogs and here just do not align most times....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I so hate to comment but if you don't watch consistently l think it's hard to judge. They are like two narcissistic Frat kids who wanted minature versions of themselves so they could admire themselves in yet another way.
They are a parenting cautionary tale. Don't believe me....buckle up and watch what their kids are like in 5 years.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk


I have watched them since Missy was pregnant with Ollie, so I'm not new lol. And I stop in enough now to see how things are going. Like I said I unfollowed because I don't like them anymore. I'm not fans or defending a lot of their actions. I just feel there is so much hatred for strangers and lack of empathy here at times. I like it here because we can speak about vlogs without having to kiss ass. I guess I just try to look at everyone with empathy and know that I simply don't know everything going on. We all know conclusions get jumped to all the time here. (Ex I'll read something here like "so and so grabbed this SO HARD, it was so mean. That you was ripped out of a kids hands." (You get the point) and I'll watch expecting this dramatic thing and it's just not there.) I personally thing bryan is a giant douche canoe, but not everything he does is terrible, and I don't think he's a truly bad person under his ego. (Same but different with Missy.). Basically I'm just saying sometimes people on here make them sound like so horrible when in reality, ya they can do shitty things but there's a lot of stretching. I hope in the future there is more fluid conversations (bad AND good) about the vlog happening, and the repetition and dramatics can chill a bit. Just my two. I still enjoy it here for now ;) (and I'm not saying anything bad about ppl here, just speaking of the board in general. We have to remember everyone's a person with feelings at the end of the day.)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:02 pm
Has thanked: 1080 times
Been thanked: 756 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Idunnowhyimhere » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Please excuse the weird auto corrections..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:02 pm
Has thanked: 1080 times
Been thanked: 756 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby sparklyfluff » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:16 am

lmmomSD wrote:
sparklyfluff wrote:Doesn't she still give Finn a morning nap as well as an afternoon nap? That's probably her issue! My 15 month old goes 12 hours at night but only has an afternoon nap, they don't need 2 naps at that age.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ollie was taking 2 naps a day way past when most kids need them too. They tried to hide it, but every once in a while they would slip and mention that he was taking his second nap.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk


Should have known, usual bumps laziness then! She should stop complaining then, funny how all their problems are their own doing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sparklyfluff
Talker
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:00 pm
Has thanked: 2775 times
Been thanked: 1329 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Bumblebee93 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:09 am

actuallydear wrote:
kittypurry wrote:
mehh wrote:Hey guys, never posted before but found Bryan's music on amazon and contains a preview for every song on his album.... honestly couldn't understand half the words he was 'singing', I can see why Ollie has speech issues. https://www.amazon.com/Us-Bryan-Lanning ... an+Lanning


The new version of This is Home is horrible!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haven't listened to the rest yet, but judging by the preview for this is home - it sounds very poorly produced.

edit: just previewed the one missy is on. i want to hear more.


I'm getting massively bored of This is Home. He needs to stop redoing it!
Bumblebee93
Amateur
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 5:36 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 251 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby HashtagBlessed » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:25 am

sparklyfluff wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
sparklyfluff wrote:Doesn't she still give Finn a morning nap as well as an afternoon nap? That's probably her issue! My 15 month old goes 12 hours at night but only has an afternoon nap, they don't need 2 naps at that age.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ollie was taking 2 naps a day way past when most kids need them too. They tried to hide it, but every once in a while they would slip and mention that he was taking his second nap.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk


Should have known, usual bumps laziness then! She should stop complaining then, funny how all their problems are their own doing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The idea of making an almost 15-month-old sleep 13 or 14 hours every night in addition to two daily naps is just absurd. 13 to 14 hours total per day is reasonable. It sounds like her child is an awesome sleeper if he's sleeping from 7 pm to 6:30 am and then taking one or two naps. But it's not good enough for her unless she can sleep in until 9 am. She wants to put him down early in the evening and also get her mornings to herself. That's just not a realistic lifestyle for a mother of two young kids.
HashtagBlessed
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:44 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6154 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Ducklings4 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:46 pm

I think Ollie needs to take an afternoon nap and Finn needs to lose the morning nap.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Gossiper
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm
Has thanked: 430 times
Been thanked: 3654 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby skyblueandblack » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:45 pm

Sry.
skyblueandblack
Amateur
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:28 pm
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 468 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78),

Postby longtimelurker24 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:11 am

God missy bugged me in Cassie's video with them trying British "candy". She doesn't like anything....what does actually eat!? I have to admit Turkish delight i definitely don't like but all the rest seemed pretty average and I bet she eats pretty much the equivalents in the US. She is just being picky and stubborn because it's not American. I hate how she also "corrects" things like she said "sponge by the way is cake" Well missy in the U.K. Sponge is a type of cake like angel cake is or butter cake. Its just a way of telling you what type of cake you are eating. Jeez it's annoying how she think she is clever it's just like Brian when he was saying about the English say pudding for desert. Missy, Brian we all know your not very clever..but... the US and the UK both speak English and have different words or different ways of saying things nobody is right or wrong in the way they say things. It's like I would go to the US and say no no no it's not a faucet it's a tap Or no no no it's not noodles it's pasta. I feel sorry for the average Americans who know that just because two countries speak the same language doesn't mean they use the same words for everything, its tourists like the bumps that give Americans the cliche of being uncultured or not giving a crap about anything outside of the US. It's frustrating to watch, I remember when Cassie was talking about a country think it may have been Finland and she said they speak Finland......... :-o I mean seriously? I know pretty much all Americans are not like the bumps but it's sad how we don't get you as tourists instead we get new money like missy and brian. It reminds me when I was at the Eurostar lounge area waiting to board my train from Paris and there was a American family of about 5 taking up a whole seating area with huge suitcases (it gets super packed in the waiting area and there is not enough seats) they had their bags and luggage everywhere all over the seats, then an elderly lady went to sit down on the tiny space that was left. The look of horror the daughter gave her dad and the look her dad gave back (shaking his head mouth open lol) was hilarious it was like the elderly lady had committed a crime lol. I travel to and from the UK and France a lot and I have spoken to American tourists and they where lovely and knew so much about Europe and was prepared for the very expensive and once in a life time trip they where quiet and polite, its too bad that Europeans only notice the new money loud American tourists that's maybe why there are so many cliches.
longtimelurker24
Amateur
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:18 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 609 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:32 am

Sponge cake is a type of cake in the USA too. Missy is just ignorant. Full stop.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11296
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 58062 times
Been thanked: 55903 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby SREJEEO » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:34 pm

A


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SREJEEO
Wallflower
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:27 am
Has thanked: 255 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Kryptonite » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:25 pm

#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3392
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922 [email protected]
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 6175 times

Previous

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lovethesnark

  • Advertisement