• Advertisement

Missy's Pregnant!

Missy's Pregnant!

Postby actuallydear » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:46 am

Now that I've got your attention via YTMD title clickbait, I would like to begin a discussion about what would hypothetically happen if Missy were to get pregnant and give birth to a baby girl.

At this point I'm as sick of waiting for this to happen as Missy is. It would liven up these boards, that's for sure. So, here we are in a topic full of wonder, full of lolzy dreams that we have for Little Lady Lanning.

I definitely think Missy will take whatever steps she can to get a girl the next time she gets pregnant. I don't believe she'd risk having another boy. I'm not saying she doesn't love her boys, I'm saying she would love them more if they had have been girls.

We've all noticed that Finn is fairly forgotten, so what would happen to him once Little Lady Lanning arrived? I hate to think. This is where it ceases to be entertaining when I think about poor little Finn. I guess if worse came to worse they could send him to live on a Real Dairy Farm, with the rooster. What rooster? Exactly.

Here's the real kicker though: what would happen to Oliver once Little Lady Lanning arrived? This is where it gets interesting. Would golden boy be shafted to make way for Mini Mithy? I think he'd cope, he seems pretty resilient. You know, in a Carl Gallagher kinda way.

What I have the most fun thinking about though is how Missy would be like. It is so obvious that Missy is in love with the idea of having a girl, that even Stevie Wonder can see it. She's going to feel some super close connection to her baby girl, just like her and Mimi do. But... what if she doesn't? What if it just feels the same as it does with those *gasp* boys that she birthed? What if her Perfect Pretty Printeth looked just like *gasp* Bryan, or *gasp* *gasp* Beverlee or *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* Nancy? OH NOEZ!

In all seriousness though, I'm super curious to see how the dynamics change. I hope that hypothetical baby girl will make Missy realise that if she loves all her babies the same amount, etc.

Extra points for name guesses?
They've said they've had a girl's name picked out forever, and that it's ~very special~ to them. LBR, they're probably going to call her Dolla Dolla Bill. Or something extremely feminine.

I CAN'T WAIT, YOU GUYS! Bryan, your birthday is about to roll around. If you can get your CD to #1, Missy might just let you in. GO AHEAD, MAKE THAT BABY GIRL FOR US. TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM.
shake it up.
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:53 am
Has thanked: 5373 times
Been thanked: 9211 times

Advertisement

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:19 am

actuallydear wrote:Now that I've got your attention via YTMD title clickbait, I would like to begin a discussion about what would hypothetically happen if Missy were to get pregnant and give birth to a baby girl.

At this point I'm as sick of waiting for this to happen as Missy is. It would liven up these boards, that's for sure. So, here we are in a topic full of wonder, full of lolzy dreams that we have for Little Lady Lanning.

I definitely think Missy will take whatever steps she can to get a girl the next time she gets pregnant. I don't believe she'd risk having another boy. I'm not saying she doesn't love her boys, I'm saying she would love them more if they had have been girls.

We've all noticed that Finn is fairly forgotten, so what would happen to him once Little Lady Lanning arrived? I hate to think. This is where it ceases to be entertaining when I think about poor little Finn. I guess if worse came to worse they could send him to live on a Real Dairy Farm, with the rooster. What rooster? Exactly.

Here's the real kicker though: what would happen to Oliver once Little Lady Lanning arrived? This is where it gets interesting. Would golden boy be shafted to make way for Mini Mithy? I think he'd cope, he seems pretty resilient. You know, in a Carl Gallagher kinda way.

What I have the most fun thinking about though is how Missy would be like. It is so obvious that Missy is in love with the idea of having a girl, that even Stevie Wonder can see it. She's going to feel some super close connection to her baby girl, just like her and Mimi do. But... what if she doesn't? What if it just feels the same as it does with those *gasp* boys that she birthed? What if her Perfect Pretty Printeth looked just like *gasp* Bryan, or *gasp* *gasp* Beverlee or *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* Nancy? OH NOEZ!

In all seriousness though, I'm super curious to see how the dynamics change. I hope that hypothetical baby girl will make Missy realise that if she loves all her babies the same amount, etc.

Extra points for name guesses?
They've said they've had a girl's name picked out forever, and that it's ~very special~ to them. LBR, they're probably going to call her Dolla Dolla Bill. Or something extremely feminine.

I CAN'T WAIT, YOU GUYS! Bryan, your birthday is about to roll around. If you can get your CD to #1, Missy might just let you in. GO AHEAD, MAKE THAT BABY GIRL FOR US. TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM.


I'm convinced they will do gender selection, now my big question is, will they disclose it? Will they be able to hide it?
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 3677 times
Been thanked: 13850 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby MandyJ » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:26 am

Of course she would try to better her odds. Especially because if she does like the sperm sorting and IUI method she wouldn't even have to have sex with Bryan! Win win for Mithy!
I think it would go one of two ways. Either she super super favors her little printhess (doubly so if she also got a VBA2C) she'd either deny it, ignore the comments and questions about it, or claim it's because it was "so much easier to bond with her not having surgery"
Or, like you said, she won't feel any more bonded to her than the boys and continue to be a miserable bitch and halfway absent mother


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Amateur
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:34 pm
Has thanked: 707 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby actuallydear » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:40 am

Playsinrain wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Now that I've got your attention via YTMD title clickbait, I would like to begin a discussion about what would hypothetically happen if Missy were to get pregnant and give birth to a baby girl.

At this point I'm as sick of waiting for this to happen as Missy is. It would liven up these boards, that's for sure. So, here we are in a topic full of wonder, full of lolzy dreams that we have for Little Lady Lanning.

I definitely think Missy will take whatever steps she can to get a girl the next time she gets pregnant. I don't believe she'd risk having another boy. I'm not saying she doesn't love her boys, I'm saying she would love them more if they had have been girls.

We've all noticed that Finn is fairly forgotten, so what would happen to him once Little Lady Lanning arrived? I hate to think. This is where it ceases to be entertaining when I think about poor little Finn. I guess if worse came to worse they could send him to live on a Real Dairy Farm, with the rooster. What rooster? Exactly.

Here's the real kicker though: what would happen to Oliver once Little Lady Lanning arrived? This is where it gets interesting. Would golden boy be shafted to make way for Mini Mithy? I think he'd cope, he seems pretty resilient. You know, in a Carl Gallagher kinda way.

What I have the most fun thinking about though is how Missy would be like. It is so obvious that Missy is in love with the idea of having a girl, that even Stevie Wonder can see it. She's going to feel some super close connection to her baby girl, just like her and Mimi do. But... what if she doesn't? What if it just feels the same as it does with those *gasp* boys that she birthed? What if her Perfect Pretty Printeth looked just like *gasp* Bryan, or *gasp* *gasp* Beverlee or *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* Nancy? OH NOEZ!

In all seriousness though, I'm super curious to see how the dynamics change. I hope that hypothetical baby girl will make Missy realise that if she loves all her babies the same amount, etc.

Extra points for name guesses?
They've said they've had a girl's name picked out forever, and that it's ~very special~ to them. LBR, they're probably going to call her Dolla Dolla Bill. Or something extremely feminine.

I CAN'T WAIT, YOU GUYS! Bryan, your birthday is about to roll around. If you can get your CD to #1, Missy might just let you in. GO AHEAD, MAKE THAT BABY GIRL FOR US. TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM.


I'm convinced they will do gender selection, now my big question is, will they disclose it? Will they be able to hide it?

I think so too, but wouldn't be surprised if she conceived a girl naturally. I don't think they would tell people if they did do gender selection. Tapping in on anything fertility related is not their target core audience. They could totally hide it. We only see 10 minutes of their day, so if they wanted to hide something like IVF they definitely could.
shake it up.
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:53 am
Has thanked: 5373 times
Been thanked: 9211 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby Edenberry » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:47 am

Nope, those boys are going to be pushed to the wayside, I 100% guarantee it. I don't mean neglected. They'll still be loved, but they'll only be involved in taking care of their sister. She is the top prize in Missy's game of life and everyone else is there to relish in her victory.

And i know what the nursery will be. There are these lavish Disney princess themed nurseries out there. Cinderella's carriage as a crib with these floor length gossamer curtains that trail around the outside of the crib, crystal chandeliers, pink and white every things, ruffles, tulles, bows. Disney will have thrown up in that nursery.

As a proclaimed Christian, it would be morally wrong for her to pursue gender selection. I hope she realizes that. Anything done apart from natural conception is morally sinful in the church, just an FYI if you're reading this, Missy.
User avatar
Edenberry
Amateur
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:17 am
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 533 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby Sevan116 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:29 am

Oh she'll name it Belle. 100%

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:57 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 863 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:40 am

Sevan116 wrote:Oh she'll name it Belle. 100%

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk


Suzanne Belle.. Little Printhess Suzthy Belle :barf: :bang:
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 3677 times
Been thanked: 13850 times

Missy's Pregnant!

Postby kittypurry » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:48 am

actuallydear wrote:I guess if worse came to worse they could send him to live on a Real Dairy Farm, with the rooster.


I think you mean Subjective Dairy Farm


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:15 am
Has thanked: 4565 times
Been thanked: 8845 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby PopTheButterfly » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:59 am

Edenberry wrote:As a proclaimed Christian, it would be morally wrong for her to pursue gender selection. I hope she realizes that. Anything done apart from natural conception is morally sinful in the church, just an FYI if you're reading this, Missy.


It's only a sin if you admit to it lol. If she did do it I don't think she'd ever admit to it.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
PopTheButterfly
Amateur
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby kittypurry » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:02 am

I remember Missy's "nice try" response when someone asked what they would name a girl baby was the first thing that made me think she was a raging bitch. This was long before I found this board (Link for reference)
https://youtu.be/MBurAKM3UJI

And her response to the many comments calling her out:

https://youtu.be/MuP910qjzWI

Ollie will 100% be foisted onto Bryan once a girl is born. Missy will rarely let anyone other than herself or Suzanne touch her, and she won't have any extra attention to give Ollie. But Ollie doesn't seem overly attached to one parent over another--I think he'd be satisfied just getting all of Bryan's. Who knows what will happen to Finn, but he'll never be able to out-perform Ollie for Bryan's attention.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:15 am
Has thanked: 4565 times
Been thanked: 8845 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby Zue » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:36 am

I think Bryan would still overly-spoil Oliver, tbh. He treats him like a miniature version of himself. Poor Finn! :(

I haven't been keeping up with their vlogs until very recently. Is Missy really that much of a bitch? I always found Bryan way more annoying and hypocritical.
Zue
Amateur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:40 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby pllfan5 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:47 am

kittypurry wrote: Who knows what will happen to Finn, but he'll never be able to out-perform Ollie for Bryan's attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they'll send Finn to live with Jimmy and Zuri a week before the princess is born
#FreeFinleyandJackson
User avatar
pllfan5
Gossiper
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:26 pm
Has thanked: 356 times
Been thanked: 3669 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby tori » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:01 pm

Oh my god. I haven't been on in a while and haven't been keeping up with the Bums lately and you totally got me with that clickbait! lol

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
User avatar
tori
Amateur
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 3556 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:13 pm

I think Missy will be just as lazy with a girl as she is a boy... unless she has an opportunity to play pretty princess dress up and show her off.

Oliver will be less favoured, but still put ahead of Finn. He only has a few years left before his cuteness wears off and they lose interest in vlogging him anyway.

AD brings up a good point though. Vlogs do become incredibly boring when a Vlogger doesn't have a life event going on. I think it's going to put them in a position where it incentivized vloggers to have more children than they otherwise would. In other words, more than they are prepared to handle. Becauenof this, I think B&M will keep having children as long as it pays to. They just might hire a nanny or start sending the boys to school.

I don't think they will do gender selection because Missy can't handle needles and has no respect for doctors. If they do go that route, I think we will definitely pick up on it.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 7023
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 5267 times
Been thanked: 22823 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby usernamessuck » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:14 pm

I don't think her having a girl is going to make her any better of a mother. In her head I imagine she thinks her life will be so different if she gets a girl, but the reality is that she still has raise and support a human and girls and boys have the same needs. So while initially she may be happy, in the end when the reality sets in that motherhood is still a lot of work that happiness will wear off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Talker
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:31 am
Has thanked: 655 times
Been thanked: 1340 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby longtimelurker24 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:08 pm

As for names I think maybe after her grandmother, Louise isn't it? Or something similar.
longtimelurker24
Amateur
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:18 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 204 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby tgo93 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:39 pm

longtimelurker24 wrote:As for names I think maybe after her grandmother, Louise isn't it? Or something similar.


Ah I hope not, that is my Mums middle name and I have that picked out as a middle name if me and my partner ever have a girl...
tgo93
Talker
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 358 times
Been thanked: 971 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby aral12 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:21 pm

I definetly think first or middle name will be after her mum or grandma. They're so generic, if it's not a family name it'll be Isabella or Sophie or Ava or one of the extremely overused top 10. I'm sure she'd love a name with "Bella" so they can use that as a nickname


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
aral12
Gossiper
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:21 am
Has thanked: 11660 times
Been thanked: 2305 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby laughsatytfame » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Oh the relief that came over me once I clicked on this and saw it was not true. lol

And I agree she will go with completely trendy names, just like they have with the boys. But of course act like it has deeper meaning and not because it's trendy. I wonder if her middle name would be some form of James/jay LOL
User avatar
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:19 am
Has thanked: 2877 times
Been thanked: 2759 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby nosygossip » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:17 pm

laughsatytfame wrote:Oh the relief that came over me once I clicked on this and saw it was not true. lol

And I agree she will go with completely trendy names, just like they have with the boys. But of course act like it has deeper meaning and not because it's trendy. I wonder if her middle name would be some form of James/jay LOL

Jane! Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nosygossip
Amateur
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:35 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Missy's Pregnant!

Postby rodgerdodger » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:55 pm

actuallydear wrote:Here's the real kicker though: what would happen to Oliver once Little Lady Lanning arrived? This is where it gets interesting. Would golden boy be shafted to make way for Mini Mithy? I think he'd cope, he seems pretty resilient. You know, in a Carl Gallagher kinda way.


"Ollie. Uh...I really don't know that much about Ollie...Oh! Loves animals! Always draggin' home some poor stray he found, taking it up to his room!"- Missy in 4 years
Image
Image
User avatar
rodgerdodger
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 774
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 538 times
Been thanked: 1871 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:27 pm

My name predictions for Missy's girl are Holly, Ava and Bree.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 7023
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 5267 times
Been thanked: 22823 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby actuallydear » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:37 pm

If they've had he name picked out for years I think that it was likely a popular name of that time. Lily, Ava, Ruby, Isabella, Mia.

And the middle name after her grandmother.
shake it up.
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2235
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:53 am
Has thanked: 5373 times
Been thanked: 9211 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby FreeFinn » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:26 am

I feel so bad for Finn, he's so sweet and innocent right now
and if a baby girl comes along, he'll be the definition of the forgotten middle child.

I'm an atheist so I don't give a damn what they do with gender selections, IVF whatever they want.
If mithy wants to make sure she has her perfect little princess that way, then she can go do it.

I think it'd be really funny if after this one she had another girl and the first one was completely shoved aside.
Free Finn!
User avatar
FreeFinn
Amateur
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:16 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby Vincere » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:42 am

They will frame the death of Finn.
They will get tons of sympathy views and get rid of him.
User avatar
Vincere
Gossiper
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:26 pm
Has thanked: 844 times
Been thanked: 4765 times

Next

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CallieT, Google Adsense [Bot], just_me, pllfan5 and 7 guests