• Advertisement

Missy's Pregnant!

Re: Missy's Pregnant!

Postby Cgl33 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:51 am

I can only imagine Missy's reaction to a girl at a gender reveal. Cue the tears and hugs. The comparison to her reaction of Finn's gender reveal would be so sad. He will definitely have middle child syndrome.
Cgl33
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby HelloSweetie » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:11 pm

FreeFinn wrote:
I'm an atheist so I don't give a damn what they do with gender selections, IVF whatever they want.
If mithy wants to make sure she has her perfect little princess that way, then she can go do it.

Funny thing is though, I guarantee whatever image she has in her head will in no way be reality.

Let's face it, Missy's daughter is going to come out 100% looking like Bryan and not the little blonde Missy-clone she's hoping for.

They will have a daughter that is Honey Boo Boo cute, and I'm sure that's not what Missy has in mind. IVF can't cure ugly and stupid unless they use donor eggs and sperm.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Vincere » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:31 pm

She fits in the Lanning house.
Vincere
True Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:00 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
FreeFinn wrote:
I'm an atheist so I don't give a damn what they do with gender selections, IVF whatever they want.
If mithy wants to make sure she has her perfect little princess that way, then she can go do it.

Funny thing is though, I guarantee whatever image she has in her head will in no way be reality.

this is very accurate and i think comes down to the mindset of "when this happens, i will be happy because everything will be perfect" and when it happens, it's never perfect and so she's never happy. they may be 'happy' for a short while, until the realisation sets in that nothing has changed. same for ellie. they will never verbally admit it though! the marriage, the kids, the baby girl, the house, the chickens, the puppies. they have all of that except for their girls and they're still not happy!

which ever one of them gets pregnant and has a girl first will make the other seethe. it doesn't matter as much that kelsey is having a girl, unless of course there's always been some sort of unspoken competition between her and missy. with ellie and missy there is unspoken competition.

can't wait! i hope they both have girls next!
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby Cgl33 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:42 am

The image in her head of the perfect baby girl is so true. What happens if her little girl loves bugs and dinosaurs like Ollie and hates pink? That's what I hate about gender disappointment. It's not letting the child be an individual. It's pushing these stereotypes onto a kid because they have a penis or a vagina. There is no way for certain that her little girl will be her best friend and want to do girly things. And not that I agree with being friends with your kids, but why can't Finn be her best friend? Why not Ollie? Why only a girl?
Cgl33
Extreme Gossiper

Postby sparklyfluff » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:06 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
FreeFinn wrote:

Let's face it, Missy's daughter is going to come out 100% looking like Bryan and not the little blonde Missy-clone she's hoping for.

They will have a daughter that is Honey Boo Boo cute, and I'm sure that's not what Missy has in mind. IVF can't cure ugly and stupid unless they use donor eggs and sperm.

More than likely she would look like Bryan I think, or his sister, 3 of my 4 children are girls and only one looks like me, the other two look like their dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sparklyfluff
Talker

Postby FreeFinn » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:40 am

I think it'd be hilarious if the daughter ended up looking like Bryan.
Free Finn!
FreeFinn
Amateur

Postby Momto3boys » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:17 am

They can afford every option. I am surprised they didnt do it with Finn or did they and it didnt work lol http://chooseagender.com/methods-of-gen ... ction.aspx
Momto3boys
Informer

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Momto3boys wrote:They can afford every option. I am surprised they didnt do it with Finn or did they and it didnt work lol

Lolllll I just had a flashback to the time someone made the honest mistake of thinking Fin was a girl, and Missy was soooo offended as if they were purposely trying to rub it in that she didn't have a girl. Hahaha

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:55 pm

I highly doubt Missy is pregnant and going skiing.

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby FreeFinn » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:24 am

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I highly doubt Missy is pregnant and going skiing.

Aw man! I just noticed that
Free Finn!
FreeFinn
Amateur

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:56 am

FreeFinn wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I highly doubt Missy is pregnant and going skiing.

Aw man! I just noticed that

Yeah I was kind of thinking maybe she was but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't go skiing if she knew she was pregnant, so I guess not.

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:05 am

shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:11 am

Wasn't she rolling down a hill with Ollie while heavily pregnant with Finn.

MommaLindsey2
Extreme Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:14 am

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Wasn't she rolling down a hill with Ollie while heavily pregnant with Finn.

Yep, but that was after she knew he was a boy.
Same as her riding rides at Disneyland and then trying to hide it from the vlog.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby ellawski » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:38 am

aral12 wrote:I definetly think first or middle name will be after her mum or grandma. They're so generic, if it's not a family name it'll be Isabella or Sophie or Ava or one of the extremely overused top 10. I'm sure she'd love a name with "Bella" so they can use that as a nickname

Totally agree. Isabella, or Isabelle so she can call her Belle.
ellawski
Talker

Postby DBExOG » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:58 pm

I know this thread has been pretty quiet lately, but I still believe that Missy is pregnant after the house tour. The way she said "and the baby will go in that room" so seamlessly and the flowy shirts she has been wearing a lot more lately make me think that she is pregnant, despite her saying she doesn't want to be pregnant this year.
DBExOG
Amateur

Postby saltysgirl » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Anyone good at detecting when a person is lying? Watch the video on Missy's channel titled "New Year New Baby?!" if you haven't already. What do you guys think? I know that they do tend to keep things secret and also lie all the time. I'm just curious what everyone else thinks about how she said she didn't want to have another baby in 2017. Who calls bullcrap? Anyone? Anyway, for their channel, another baby would be beneficial but for Ollie and Finn's sake it would be better for them to wait a bit longer. Especially because Finley needs a lot more attention right now at this age and it would be hard for him with a new baby in the mix this soon.
saltysgirl
Amateur

Postby Theirmom » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:00 pm

saltysgirl wrote: Anyway, for their channel, another baby would be beneficial but for Ollie and Finn's sake it would be better for them to wait a bit longer. Especially because Finley needs a lot more attention right now at this age and it would be hard for him with a new baby in the mix this soon.

It would put two years between Finn and the potential new baby. I'd say that's pretty average age gap for most families. Most people plan their kids 2-3 years apart in age.
If anything, it's more beneficial to have close-in-age siblings. Especially when there are self absorbed parents involved. They have each other.
:roll:
Theirmom
True Gossiper

Postby saltysgirl » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:44 pm

Theirmom wrote:
saltysgirl wrote: Anyway, for their channel, another baby would be beneficial but for Ollie and Finn's sake it would be better for them to wait a bit longer. Especially because Finley needs a lot more attention right now at this age and it would be hard for him with a new baby in the mix this soon.

It would put two years between Finn and the potential new baby. I'd say that's pretty average age gap for most families. Most people plan their kids 2-3 years apart in age.
If anything, it's more beneficial to have close-in-age siblings. Especially when there are self absorbed parents involved. They have each other.

Yeah you are right about that. & they would have each other and everything. I just hope that once baby #3 comes that Finley still gets the attention that he deserves. It can be really hard as the middle child.
saltysgirl
Amateur

Postby PopTheButterfly » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:07 am

DBExOG wrote:I know this thread has been pretty quiet lately, but I still believe that Missy is pregnant after the house tour. The way she said "and the baby will go in that room" so seamlessly and the flowy shirts she has been wearing a lot more lately make me think that she is pregnant, despite her saying she doesn't want to be pregnant this year.

I think she's just planning on it or they've just started trying for another one. I refer to rooms and situations as "and when we have the baby... (Or) and the baby will sleep here..." But I'm not pregnant nor are we trying. I just like to plan ahead and be prepared mentally lol.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
PopTheButterfly
Talker

Postby actuallydear » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:53 am

bumping this topic because there's been a bit of speculation very recently.

i posted this on the main DB thread:
All aboard the speculation train here:
Missy's pregnant, gaining weight, getting acne and going through stuff just like she did with Finn. She texts her BFF Ellie with a picture of a positive pregnancy test, either knowing or not knowing Ellie has been trying to get pregnant too. Ellie is passive aggressive and then has a huge meltdown on the floor because she is not winning.

and this is probably the most i've ever been convinced of her being pregnant. or at the very least, trying.

so i'm either pegging them for conceiving in london, or hawaii. time will tell.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby pllfan5 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:53 pm

One thing I don't understand about these vloggers/YouTube moms is that their kids are so close in age. If I was a long term vlogger I would plan my kids further apart in age to keep the interest of the audience longer. I noticed that some YouTube moms that had their kids close in age claim they are done, but tease their minions with the possibility of another. They must get jealous of the new YouTube moms in town taking in more views and subscribers! It will be interesting to see what happens to DB's viewership if this baby is the last one.

#FreeFinleyandJackson
pllfan5
Gossiper

Postby PopTheButterfly » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:02 pm

pllfan5 wrote:One thing I don't understand about these vloggers/YouTube moms is that their kids are so close in age. If I was a long term vlogger I would plan my kids further apart in age to keep the interest of the audience longer. I noticed that some YouTube moms that had their kids close in age claim they are done, but tease their minions with the possibility of another. They must get jealous of the new YouTube moms in town taking in more views and subscribers! It will be interesting to see what happens to DB's viewership if this baby is the last one.

Oh I think once Ollie starts preK viewership will go down. They're problem is their laziness and it'll be their downfall. Other vloggers have started branching out onto other platforms to drum up viewership like Twitch, YT live, Instagram live, etc. I think Bryan and Missy did periscope once or twice and I'm not certain about Snapchat (although it's popularity is waning).

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
PopTheButterfly
Talker

Postby actuallydear » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:48 pm

Also: her gap with Ollie and Finn was 18 months between giving birth and getting pregnant. This included her having to wait for surgery. Finn was born 15 months ago.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay