DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

tml43
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by tml43 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
DBExOG wrote:What craigslist thing? I haven't been on this board for long, so I'm a little lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bryan may have had an affair with someone at his gym. He was busted and has rarely been out of Missy's sight ever since. He also hasn't been to the gym, had friends independent of Missy and her family, and they have seemed strained. I don't have time to tell the whole story, but if you go back it's in these threads. Maybe part 2 or 3? Or maybe someone else can sum it up for those that haven't heard it before. Image
Details here: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f ... start=1000
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
tml43 wrote:Aw the craiglists thing! I feel like that was forever ago!

Bryan look the vlog down. I'll be interested to see what is different in it.
Anyone watch it before it got taken down?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I did.
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Puppy Homecoming!
Just kidding!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

So the vlog was taken down and edited again?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

What time did that comment get deleted yesterday on FB? Watch for signs of strain (or overcompensating) between Missy and Bryan in today's vlog.

Him having side relationships would definitely explain Missy always on her phone and her constant need to police comments. Or maybe they are both free to see other people and she is?
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Sevan116 wrote:So the vlog was taken down and edited again?

Okay from what I can tell, he added music in (we could hear the trainer talking about commands and what not before, not music). He also added all the outdoor stuff with the dog.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I think all this taking down the vlog, reediting and reuploading stuff is hard proof he doesn't edit his vlogs anymore. Obviously Jeff is slacking, orrrr he's intentionally leaving things in to pick at B&M. Jeff better watch it, he's got a new house to pay for. If Bryan isn't editing then what exactly is he so busy doing all day every day?
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

THEORY!:
I have always wondered why he would go to idaho to "visit family" a lot in the beginning but now he never ever goes there. Maybe his mom knows hes gay. Or maybe he had a lover there.

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

Playsinrain wrote:I think all this taking down the vlog, reediting and reuploading stuff is hard proof he doesn't edit his vlogs anymore. Obviously Jeff is slacking, orrrr he's intentionally leaving things in to pick at B&M. Jeff better watch it, he's got a new house to pay for. If Bryan isn't editing then what exactly is he so busy doing all day every day?
I'm thinking that these two, if they're not editting their vlogs anymore, don't take the time to review the vlog before it goes up in the morning. They find something left out they wanted in or something they didn't want said in the vlogs left in and they pull it down citing technical difficulties. The reason why I think this is because Sam made a comment a few vlogs back that before he posts the vlogs he lets Jennika review them to make sure he didn't misconstrue anything she filmed and to make sure he didn't edit out anything she wanted left in the vlog, which IMO is an awesome idea. I think these two just let it be posted without reviewing.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PopTheButterfly wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I think all this taking down the vlog, reediting and reuploading stuff is hard proof he doesn't edit his vlogs anymore. Obviously Jeff is slacking, orrrr he's intentionally leaving things in to pick at B&M. Jeff better watch it, he's got a new house to pay for. If Bryan isn't editing then what exactly is he so busy doing all day every day?
I'm thinking that these two, if they're not editting their vlogs anymore, don't take the time to review the vlog before it goes up in the morning. They find something left out they wanted in or something they didn't want said in the vlogs left in and they pull it down citing technical difficulties. The reason why I think this is because Sam made a comment a few vlogs back that before he posts the vlogs he lets Jennika review them to make sure he didn't misconstrue anything she filmed and to make sure he didn't edit out anything she wanted left in the vlog, which IMO is an awesome idea. I think these two just let it be posted without reviewing.

I think that is a great idea too and they should take the time to review it before hand. Especially both of them, seeing as though Bryan recoreded the stuff about the housekeeper, it was put in the vlog, uploaded and then Missy apparently wasn't ok with that and made him cut it out. These two need to get on the same page and do a tiny bit of work themselves for this channel.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

So he actually says she's going to be such a good dog for the property, not the family the property seriously a dog is not a status symbol! These people are insane it's a living breathing dog, I hope she ingnores their commands.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Playsinrain wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:

I think that is a great idea too and they should take the time to review it before hand. Especially both of them, seeing as though Bryan recoreded the stuff about the housekeeper, it was put in the vlog, uploaded and then Missy apparently wasn't ok with that and made him cut it out. These two need to get on the same page and do a tiny bit of work themselves for this channel.
all the other YT people I watch, will edit and re-watch the edited vlog over and over again till it;s to their liking then upload.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

You know your vlogs are shallow and boring when you have no interest in watching. Good thing they are vlogging for the "memories."
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

That was my thought too, he never used to have "issues" with the vlog once it was uploaded and people were able to watch. Plus he's not admitting he's changing things, he says it has "issues"--a blank space last time that wasn't there. He's since deleted the tweet from this morning, which is pretty good evidence too.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

omg i cant post a photo on my computer. Someone got Bryan's song lyrics tattooed on them.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

First- HS was there a response yet?!?!

Second- do you at all think the trainer asked if they could keep the commands and whatnot out of the vlog? Like, not wanting to give away his training info for free? Maybe Bryan then said, "sure, I'll add music on it anyway, I just want the footage"

COMPLETE speculation (which I normally hate making lol)

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:omg i cant post a photo on my computer. Someone got Bryan's song lyrics tattooed on them.
#noragrets

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:omg i cant post a photo on my computer. Someone got Bryan's song lyrics tattooed on them.
didn't someone also get a horribly done lion when like a liar came out? lolz...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:First- HS was there a response yet?!?!

Second- do you at all think the trainer asked if they could keep the commands and whatnot out of the vlog? Like, not wanting to give away his training info for free? Maybe Bryan then said, "sure, I'll add music on it anyway, I just want the footage"

COMPLETE speculation (which I normally hate making lol)

Possible, but.... commands don't really mean anything do they? By that i mean, it would be HOW he trained her that would be the money maker. the action of training would be more of a "secret" than the actual words he used to make the dog do an action. I could teach my dog to sit using the command SIT or teach her to sit using the command BURRITO... it would still be the same out come.. my dog would sit when i used whatever command word i taught her. Idk if that makes sense. and if that were the case, they would have to edit out every time they told her a command on the vlog. I do think that maybe there were things said that the trainer asked not to be shown and thats why they did the music over it.. Hell for all we know he could have said something like "Oh yes Luna is responding well to her shock collar training...." heh.. (lets hope not)
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Could be. But why not watch the vlog before making it public?

Return to “Daily Bumps”