DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by sammibro »

tml43 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
tml43 wrote:It's amazing what $1500 gets you... not surprised these morons did this

http://www.fourseasons.com/oahu/dining/ ... te-dinner/
Trust me. It's all sponsored.
Yeah....isn't there some rule about how they have to tell us that?

Also: Per twitter, Missy is not joining the girls trp
Starting at $1500 for a couple? This is another example of what I was talking about above. I never in a million years would have thought that meal and experience was starting at $1500. The Four Seasons clearly didn't do their research on this channel, and I'm sure they're disappointed as they look at these vlogs. The seafood tower looked good, but it is something I've seen at higher end restaurants where I live. Nothing special. At least, I don't think so, since Bryan and Missy didn't explain anything that was on the tower but the obvious things like lobster. Missy and Jeff both ordered filet mignon... at a seafood restaurant. Bryan at least had mahi mahi, but didn't seem impressed with his meal (at least he didn't on the Johnson's vlog). Tal got something special from the chef - which was nice that at least she was adventurous - but couldn't remember what it was! Then Bryan kissed Missy's ass and went overboard praising her about trying a small piece of Brussel sprout! Yeah, the Four Seasons sure picked the right couple to vlog a private dining experience! Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
sammibro wrote:
Germany2263 wrote: THIS!!! Did the resort not realize their core audience are screaming children? Great for the Dumps, but poor marketing strategy for the resort.
The Hawaii vlogs have been so incredibly boring! They did nothing to make me want to stay at the Four Seasons. If anything, it made me think that it would be the last place I'd want to stay because there's nothing to do there!

Out of curiosity, I went on the hotel's website, and saw they had golf, tennis, and a fitness club. Of course the Lumps would have zero interest in those places, but they couldn't at least walk by them to let the viewers have a peek? Also, the Lumps didn't mention the marina that's a shuttle ride away. Why not mention any amenities besides the restaurants, spa, and shopping? Oh, because Missy and Bryan are boring and basic. It's actually sad to me that they didn't step foot off of the hotel property. The Four Seasons wasted their marketing efforts on inviting them to the resort!

They can't show you more. Like I said earlier, that hotel now pales in comparison to Aulani. It isn't worth the money. They are careful not to leave the resort or walk around too much because they don't want you to see the other options out there.

There is also a very nice luau RIGHT NEXT DOOR.
Oh, I definitely believe you. That resort doesn't have any excursions, any nightlife, any luaus... it looks incredibly boring and stuffy.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sammibro wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
sammibro wrote: The Hawaii vlogs have been so incredibly boring! They did nothing to make me want to stay at the Four Seasons. If anything, it made me think that it would be the last place I'd want to stay because there's nothing to do there!

Out of curiosity, I went on the hotel's website, and saw they had golf, tennis, and a fitness club. Of course the Lumps would have zero interest in those places, but they couldn't at least walk by them to let the viewers have a peek? Also, the Lumps didn't mention the marina that's a shuttle ride away. Why not mention any amenities besides the restaurants, spa, and shopping? Oh, because Missy and Bryan are boring and basic. It's actually sad to me that they didn't step foot off of the hotel property. The Four Seasons wasted their marketing efforts on inviting them to the resort!

They can't show you more. Like I said earlier, that hotel now pales in comparison to Aulani. It isn't worth the money. They are careful not to leave the resort or walk around too much because they don't want you to see the other options out there.

There is also a very nice luau RIGHT NEXT DOOR.
Oh, I definitely believe you. That resort doesn't have any excursions, any nightlife, any luaus... it looks incredibly boring and stuffy.

Breaks my heart really. That was my favourite place in the world. I don't mind splurging on a beautiful hotel room. We used to save for years to do a week in an ocean front room there. I wouldn't stay there for free now. If I did, I'd definitely be spending time off the resort when not at the pool or lagoon.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:Missy just tweeted that she wished she could have made it on the girls trip and that she was "pretty jealous at this point"...... so she's jealous that she's not in Hawaii without her husband? "at this point" makes it sound like she's having a miserable time being there with Bryan and wishes she was there with Ellie and crew. What a bitch.
Wow, "pretty jealous at this point"? What a bitch! She's in Hawaii! She's what, jealous that they get to be there without their husbands? She had a Hawaii trip without Bryan last summer.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Playsinrain wrote:Missy just tweeted that she wished she could have made it on the girls trip and that she was "pretty jealous at this point"...... so she's jealous that she's not in Hawaii without her husband? "at this point" makes it sound like she's having a miserable time being there with Bryan and wishes she was there with Ellie and crew. What a bitch.
Happy Birthday Bryan.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The other thing that bothered me was that Missy thanked The Four Seasons for their hospitality by jumping in the pool fully clothed! No class at all.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... f4af6b.jpg[/img]

You're not at the Motel 6 on Spring Break, Missy! You're at a fancy resort! Jeff was clearly embarrassed, and Tal looked horrified.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 27518c.jpg[/img]

It was interesting that Bryan is wishy washy with Missy just like he's wishy washy with Ollie! At first, Bryan encouraged Missy to jump in. Then Jeff said don't do it, and Bryan parroted Jeff and said, "Don't do it," because Bryan has no mind of his own. Then after Jeff stopped telling Missy not to do it Bryan said, "Just let her do it." Great consistency, Bryan! Again, Jeff and Tal seemed to be in shock by this childish behavior:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 684bbc.jpg[/img]

Missy fell back into the water, and thought she was in trouble as an attendant offered to get her a towel:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 6a6c31.jpg[/img]

Bryan and Missy seemed to think this was hilarious! I'm all for having fun and letting loose on vacation, but that was totally inappropriate - especially since they were stating there for free.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

If Bryan kept trying to come at me with his dick I'd wish I was on the girl's trip too.

M: Bryan, no! You know I'm a thuper tather!
B: It's for the views, babe!
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:If Bryan kept trying to come at me with his dick I'd wish I was on the girl's trip too.

M: Bryan, no! You know I'm a thuper tather!
B: It's for the views, babe!
I literally LOLed!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't think they're going to get pregnant on this trip. There's no one to spin the sperm and get all the boy sperm out so she can have her girl.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I googled "how to conceive a girl" because I'm sure Missy's doing that very thing right now and I wanted to see what kinds of dumb shit they'd be trying. There seems to be a consensus that if the woman orgasms you'll have a boy, so there can be absolutely no orgasm.

Apparently Bryan's got some moves...
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

You know nobody can do anything without Bryan giving them shit. Bryan "you went outside the hotel? You're so lame bro!" Also there's do doubt Missy has Ellie's phone number. There was no need to tweet anything to anyone, it was probably Bryan who used her twitter. I can see it now, "Oh my gosh babe, can you believe Ellie and her friends are in Hawaii also? I can't believe they didn't invite you! It's okay though babe, you're so hot you don't need that. You're so much cooler than them! I'm just going to tweet them so they think you wanted to hang out, but you're having so much fun with me so it doesn't matter! Now let's go get some pasta at olive garden Hawaii!"
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I googled "how to conceive a girl" because I'm sure Missy's doing that very thing right now and I wanted to see what kinds of dumb shit they'd be trying. There seems to be a consensus that if the woman orgasms you'll have a boy, so there can be absolutely no orgasm.

Surely it's the other way round? I'd bet money she fakes with Bryan to get it over with.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I googled "how to conceive a girl" because I'm sure Missy's doing that very thing right now and I wanted to see what kinds of dumb shit they'd be trying. There seems to be a consensus that if the woman orgasms you'll have a boy, so there can be absolutely no orgasm.

Lol all those old wives tales are not really true. There is no true method of conceiving a girl.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

hey girl hey007 wrote:You know nobody can do anything without Bryan giving them shit. Bryan "you went outside the hotel? You're so lame bro!" Also there's do doubt Missy has Ellie's phone number. There was no need to tweet anything to anyone, it was probably Bryan who used her twitter. I can see it now, "Oh my gosh babe, can you believe Ellie and her friends are in Hawaii also? I can't believe they didn't invite you! It's okay though babe, you're so hot you don't need that. You're so much cooler than them! I'm just going to tweet them so they think you wanted to hang out, but you're having so much fun with me so it doesn't matter! Now let's go get some pasta at olive garden Hawaii!"
Bryan may use Missy's Twitter from time to time, but I hardly doubt he's tweeting Ellie for her unless he's trying to make her look better. If anything I think he tries to encourage that friendship, and make Missy look better.

She's not being controlled by him.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
francis3125 wrote:]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 9fe0b0.jpg

Apparently they are losing views

gee, i wonder why?
You know what really bothers me about this tweet? "Hermione casted 'obliviate'...." Hermione cast obliviate or even better Hermione obliviated. The English skills are nonexistent.
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

I think, since this trip is obviously sponsored, that perhaps they weren't supposed to leave the hotel. That makes more sense. They did more on there last Hawaii trip so it's not like they don't know there are more things to do.

Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

Excuse my grammar haha not paying attention

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Look at both of these couples....holding their significant others....well they do have a chapel at their resort, maybe Missy can legally marry her phone since it is her one true love she can't live without!!

I can honestly see a genuine bond with Jeff and Tal...but Missy and Bryan are so fake for the camera....that underwater montage was just retarded....Missy flipping her hair afterwards was even more ridiculous.

I think the saddest part of this vlog was Bryan showing his cake for the longest time....we get it Bryan....it was your birthday....the fact that you announce it and make videos for yourself to celebrate it is pretty pathetic!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Look at both of these couples....holding their significant others....well they do have a chapel at their resort, maybe Missy can legally marry her phone since it is her one true love she can't live without!!

I can honestly see a genuine bond with Jeff and Tal...but Missy and Bryan are so fake for the camera....that underwater montage was just retarded....Missy flipping her hair afterwards was even more ridiculous.

I think the saddest part of this vlog was Bryan showing his cake for the longest time....we get it Bryan....it was your birthday....let get over yourself....the fact that you announce it yourself and make videos for yourself to celebrate it is pretty pathetic!
Zue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zue »

The cake part was especially funny when Bryan proclaimed "you guys know me so well! it has all my favourite social media on it" uhh... I think more than half the world use twitter & instagram at this point. It doesn't say much about who you are at all :lol:

Return to “Daily Bumps”