DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

907ninja wrote:
valeryjackson wrote:some of you have mentioned that ollie and pey are related.. How??
They are first cousins, once removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, second cousins. Peyton is Missy's first cousin, once removed, because Missy and Jeff are cousins. Ollie and Peyton are second cousins. Which in some backwards places is considered OK for relationships, but as close as that family is, is skeevy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
907ninja
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 907ninja »

That's right. I was thinking of Missy's relationship to Peyton. Good Lord, I need more sleep .

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I think in socal, upgrading a pool and patio isn't a bad idea if they can afford it. Their pool is pretty, but it's not luxurious. If they had to sell, it would be a good selling feature depending on how they do it.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

larissaledingham wrote:100bucks says she's going to Boise. Both her and kelsey are flying and she just said she's delayed and a flight to Boise is delayed

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Hey you win 100 bucks! She posted insta stories and in one it shows the Boise state University sign.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

100midas wrote:I'm wondering why they've been just ending the vlogs with summary montages instead of the bye boop lately. It might have something to do with whoever's editing the vlogs for them now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Maybe because they read here and someone mentioned Ollie might end up the bullied "byee boop" boy from YT. Or maybe it's just another way to pad out the vlogs.

valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

Well the byee boop is back in today's vlog
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

I know this has probably been discussed a ton but I'm just catching up on this week's vlogs. Why are they doing a total remodel to their perfectly working pool!?! It annoys me how much they just throw money around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Doesn't Bryan's mom and sister live in Boise???
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

malpal25 wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:I'm behind as always but whatever. That Lego set they're putting together is roughly $400 on Amazon! I looked at it for myself but unlike these assholes I can budget my money and can wait to buy stuff.
$400?! That's crazy!
yep!!! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 8d5859.jpg[/img]
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Missy is going on a trip all by herself?? Wow someone please alert the media!! Does anybody want to count how many times she mentions that? LIke get over yourself!! Okay so Natalia was supposed to go to "help" her.....with what??? She isn't the Queen, like get a life Missy!! Now you have to carry your own bags and open the doors by yourself! Ollie was playing with the breast pump - which is so gross because it was dirty and Missy should be sterilizing that right away!! She probably doesn't even wash the clothes herself, I have a feeling they have someone who does laundry for them :?

Also - Bryan is totally fine when it comes to handling the kids and the house, he does a better job than Missy!! She is all like "I'm leaving the kids" yeah well you always do so what else is new? Anyway, Missy and Bryan are working are on the Disney Castle and Missy is so proud of herself - like she's solved a big mystery - she's like "We built it from scratch"....yeah well atleast you are doing something from scratch because if it wasn't for Bryan and take-out containers, that is pretty much the only "from scratch" thing you know how to do!

Ollie wasn't even sad that Missy was leaving - he just wanted to play with a new lego set, and Finn didn't even have any reaction because he's so used to be taken care of by Bryan or someone else...this is such a sad moment for Missy but ofcourse she won't even notice it!! OMG is she for real? Like people travel by themselves all the time this is not a big deal - she is just used to having everyone do all her things for her so she's just being a brat as usual. Deep down - I know Natalia is laughing her ass off...probably like "do something for yourself for once you lazy ass" hahahaha
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

shortstop wrote:Doesn't Bryan's mom and sister live in Boise???
Yep. But we know Missy won't be visiting them!

907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Yes, Bryan's mom and sister live in Idaho. I was wondering why they didn't make it a family trip so the boys can see Bryan's family.

I swear when Bryan was talking about the crockpot, maybe the 3rd or 4th time, it sounded like he said cockpot
Bryan must have Lars on his mind.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Do we need a new thread already? I gotta figure out how to do it myself so I don't have to ask every time!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Missy is going on a trip all by herself?? Wow someone please alert the media!! Does anybody want to count how many times she mentions that? LIke get over yourself!! Okay so Natalia was supposed to go to "help" her.....with what??? She isn't the Queen, like get a life Missy!! Now you have to carry your own bags and open the doors by yourself! Ollie was playing with the breast pump - which is so gross because it was dirty and Missy should be sterilizing that right away!! She probably doesn't even wash the clothes herself, I have a feeling they have someone who does laundry for them :?

Also - Bryan is totally fine when it comes to handling the kids and the house, he does a better job than Missy!! She is all like "I'm leaving the kids" yeah well you always do so what else is new? Anyway, Missy and Bryan are working are on the Disney Castle and Missy is so proud of herself - like she's solved a big mystery - she's like "We built it from scratch"....yeah well atleast you are doing something from scratch because if it wasn't for Bryan and take-out containers, that is pretty much the only "from scratch" thing you know how to do!

Ollie wasn't even sad that Missy was leaving - he just wanted to play with a new lego set, and Finn didn't even have any reaction because he's so used to be taken care of by Bryan or someone else...this is such a sad moment for Missy but ofcourse she won't even notice it!! OMG is she for real? Like people travel by themselves all the time this is not a big deal - she is just used to having everyone do all her things for her so she's just being a brat as usual. Deep down - I know Natalia is laughing her ass off...probably like "do something for yourself for once you lazy ass" hahahaha
OMG-- what is she, 8? "I am going on a trip all by myself!" "Tal was supposed to come so I wouldn't be alone". And then all that crap about how she's been waiting SO LONG for Kelsey to have a kid. That's what happens when you only have one real friend. "I love to be around people". No she doesn't. She likes to be around _family_ and her one friend. Someone who loves to be around people doesn't stand apart from the crowd obsessed with her phone during a meet and greet. Ollie totally didn't care that she's leaving. I also don't get why they didn't all go so that Bryan and the boys could see his family.
Missy can't adult, can she? "I need someone to tell me I forgot my wallet or my phone" and that bit about how "vlogging by myself is SO hard" . Cry me a river.
And how fast does Bryan expect the pool to be fixed? "Still not pretty" It's been two days. The worst was him going on about how he doesn't want to cook for one, but the boys don't eat what he eats. And whose fault is that? Why couldn't they eat chicken and dumplings? Wonder if it was Omaha Steaks chicken and dumplings. He's been sucking up to Omaha Steaks. My bff sent me a box from there with some crock pot meals. Yum!

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Where is she going? To a high school reunion?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Did they say why Mimi or Cassie wouldn't go with her? Is it possible they actually said no to princess?

If so, her whining could be a passive aggressive dig at them, not just a ploy to get sympathy from viewers.

If she wasn't such a bitch about Bryan's family, I'm sure he would have no problem flying with her and seeing his mom. Control issues are biting her in the ass for once.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Part # 81 http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=10420

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png

Sterilized it right away? It had breast milk on it. Breast milk that he used to drink. Nothing "disgusting" about that. I had the same pump and my son used to play with it all the time. lol

Also Finn didn't have a reaction because he has zero idea what is going on because he's to young. Sheesh.

Return to “Daily Bumps”