DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

sasicil76
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by sasicil76 »

Also sorry for the long post I just figured we needed to talk about something else on here than arguing about who's life situations are worse. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Does anyone remember where Bryan said he was done at 2 kids?

What if Missy's pregnant and Bryan still doesn't know? Lmao.

She keeps it from him (not for this long) every other time.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I don't think Bryan said he was done at 2. It was a live video so I don't think we can go back. He was reading some comments and questions quickly and his no seemed to be towards Jeff, not at the more kids question.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I thought he said in the very beginning of vlogging that he only wanted one but missy wanted four.

sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

The live stream is on YouTube Bryan said he wanted two but missy wanted at least one more possibly four and Bryan was super against that idea but said " maybe three" if she is pregnant I think this is the last one

chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

The thing about maker is that their channel can survive if they're cut. They can move to another company. I'm sure they aren't thinking about the 80 people who are actually losing their jobs.

I do wonder why they are downsizing? If it's owned by Disney it should be able to sustain for a while, no?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

A lot of YouTubers are CREATIVE -those Lannings, not so much.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Cgl33 wrote:I don't think Bryan said he was done at 2. It was a live video so I don't think we can go back. He was reading some comments and questions quickly and his no seemed to be towards Jeff, not at the more kids question.

Idk, hard to tell, Jeff just says "oh my gosh" after Bryan reads the more kids question, Bryan says no in the same tone he answers the questions in and starts reading the next question quickly. Around the 1:00 mark

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

ashleyrr2k wrote:Image
This is amazing

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk

Srsly? She and Zooey Deschanel had to have been separated at birth.
actuallydear wrote:Does anyone remember where Bryan said he was done at 2 kids?

What if Missy's pregnant and Bryan still doesn't know? Lmao.

She keeps it from him (not for this long) every other time.

I feel like I keep preaching this over on Britney's thread so I'll say it here to for Bryan/Missy to read. If Bryan is done at two kids and means it, then he should get a vasectomy.

Like, so many YT dad's seem to have a set number of kids they want but then continue to use flimsy BC like just condoms. Missy's put in a lot of work already just so they can actually HAVE kids, so I don't see why she should get her tubes tied, because she may want to have kids with her next husband after the inevitable divorce.

(I know at one point she had an IUD, but I feel like she might have had it removed after she kept getting UTIs right after Finn... Plus she might be pregnant rn, sooooo....)
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Missy has gotten pregnant, according to her, on her first cycle of trying for every pregnancy. Whatever they are doing for bc whether it's an iud or *cough* abstaining, it's working.
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

I was just thinking because some other family vlog popped up and it was an "accidental" pregnancy and the two youngest were practically Irish twins (with some wiggle room but not much!)

This got me thinking that since missy gets pregnant so easily they obviously know she is, but are going to try to play it off like "oh we didn't know she was pregnant" this is our miracle girl or some crap lol. Try to go viral.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Cgl33 wrote:Missy has gotten pregnant, according to her, on her first cycle of trying for every pregnancy. Whatever they are doing for bc whether it's an iud or *cough* abstaining, it's working.
with missy being so forgetful, I doubt she would remember to use birth control.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Missy has gotten pregnant, according to her, on her first cycle of trying for every pregnancy. Whatever they are doing for bc whether it's an iud or *cough* abstaining, it's working.
If she used birth control pills, she would one hundred percent leave them on a plane or at a cash register.

Hell, she'd probably somehow accidentally leave an IUD in her seat on a plane LOL
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

tintin15 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:
If she used birth control pills, she would one hundred percent leave them on a plane or at a cash register.

Hell, she'd probably somehow accidentally leave an IUD in her seat on a plane LOL
i dont know why im picturing this, but it's a gross picture lmao

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... c63297.jpg[/img]
Found what? A pregnancy test from weeks ago? A sonogram picture? A baby occupying her uterus?
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

actuallydear wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 97.jpg[img]
Found what? A pregnancy test from weeks ago? A sonogram picture? A baby occupying her uterus?
An actual baby. She was farther along than we all thought and she found a baby in the chicken coop.
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

I just skimmed the video. They did some Dino egg hunt with Ollie and pop pop cuz they can't do anything alone. Some bow tie collars for the dogs missy found. Idk. These people are so hard to watch lol [WHITE SMILING FACE]

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i watched the vlog and noticed how much of an effort missy made to keep her stomach covered, either with her cardigan or with her arms.....

self conscious because of the bitches on ytmd pointing out her weight gain? (how dare they!) or because she knows we're after bump shots and she's growing fast?

i loved watching ollie use the map for dino eggs, and seeing finn with those cute mickey ears again. that child is absolutely adorable.

----
they still had lots of decorations from halloween laying around that they forgot to put away. wtf. halloween was in october. it's now almost the end of february.
Makennnzie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makennnzie »

Oh please Lord don't let these people do home preschool. So many thoughts. I'm not even trying to be mean...but Ollie really needs to be evaluated by a professional teacher, especially regarding his speech. He needs a few hours a day dedicated to counting, letter recognition, etc. I worry for him...he seems way behind most kids age.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

The dinosaur hunt was adorable, I have to say. He was engaged and excited, which was sweet to see. His speech was actually quite good, today, for the most part. Only a few words I couldn't understand. I'm glad they're getting their health looked into. Hopefully it's nothing severe and easily managed.

I didn't mean to be so awful yesterday, guys. I feel terrible about it and all the complaining I did and I won't use this forum as a tool to vent my personal frustrations anymore.

Return to “Daily Bumps”