Thats vlog footage I want to see

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Is his mattress at the lowest level?
What's the point of having all those monitors if they sleep through that? I wake up if my daughter walks down the hall!
I just wonder how long he was fussing and being ignored before he decided to get up!
*If this really happened to begin with...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Last edited by lmmomSD on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Not to like stir the pot, but the three branches of science are very separate from each other. While in physics, energy in equals energy out. Biology is very different. Metabolism has a lot to do with how people process energy, and there probably is a genetic component there. It's like how in chemistry heating a catalyst makes a reaction go faster, but in biology the opposite happens. The branches of science do not correlate like that. But im a chemist so my knowledge of physics and biology is rudimentary.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

With all those cameras in their house no way can they say they don't have footage. I'm guessing a nanny got him out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

usernamessuck wrote:Not to like stir the pot, but the three branches of science are very separate from each other. While in physics, energy in equals energy out. Biology is very different. Metabolism has a lot to do with how people process energy, and there probably is a genetic component there. It's like how in chemistry heating a catalyst makes a reaction go faster, but in biology the opposite happens. The branches of science do not correlate like that. But im a chemist so my knowledge of physics and biology is rudimentary.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Exactly. And muscle mass affects metabolism, so two people with different muscular makeups can consume the same amount of calories and one will store fat while the other burns them because he/she has more muscle mass. If it was an exact science, losing weight would be a lot easier.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Cue the "Let's spend $$$ redecorating Finn's room" all because he needs to transition to a toddler bed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Someone on twitter said the door opening incident was on Bryan's Instagram story. I watched, and I'm almost certain it was another one of their set ups. Bryan just happened to be there ready with his phone to capture the story of Finn opening the door? Sure, Jan!

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

I can see Oliver doing this some day.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 02cad5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

ButterflyB wrote:Cue the "Let's spend $$$ redecorating Finn's room" all because he needs to transition to a toddler bed

Cue the boys sharing a room .. because the new baby gets his!

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol Missy is bummed she can't just lock Finn in the dungeon anymore

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sammibro wrote:Someone on twitter said the door opening incident was on Bryan's Instagram story. I watched, and I'm almost certain it was another one of their set ups. Bryan just happened to be there ready with his phone to capture the story of Finn opening the door? Sure, Jan!

Based on the vlog, looks like today was the second day Finn managed to escape his dungeon- I mean room. So, too be fair, it's possible Bryan saw Finn on the nest cam and got ready to film him with his phone. I guess the footie pjs didn't work! How are they going to keep Finn in his room now? They'll probably have Mimi posted as a guard at the door.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... cb636e.jpg[/img]

Has the bump made a reappearance? I'm so confused now about if it's just chub or not! It looks solid to me, so I'm trying to hang on to the pregnancy band wagon!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Apparently Natalia isn't pregnant she made a pretty insensitive vlog today. A lot of people are complaining in the comments. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 488ccf.jpg[/img]

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

All my kids were in toddler beds by Finn's age because they were little monkeys. We had to put child locks on their doors to keep them safe as well.
But, none of my kids took daytime naps past 18-20 months, so I have trouble mustering sympathy for people who have to deal with a handful of non-nap days when they still have an almost four year old still napping pretty much daily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:All my kids were in toddler beds by Finn's age because they were little monkeys. We had to put child locks on their doors to keep them safe as well.
But, none of my kids took daytime naps past 18-20 months, so I have trouble mustering sympathy for people who have to deal with a handful of non-nap days when they still have an almost four year old still napping pretty much daily.

My little girl is the same age as Finn and hasn't climbed out yet...dreading the day she does lol

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Speaking of... where have Jeff and Tal been? Normally they are stuck up M&B's asses, but i haven't seen them no the vlog in a hot minute. Maybe just careful editing...
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I might be wrong, but don't snakes eyes go cloudy like that before they shed? I don't think it means they're blind.
It was kind of nice to see Ollie so gentle with the snake though. Even though I'm not a huge fan of people messing with wildlife.

:roll:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Theirmom wrote:I might be wrong, but don't snakes eyes go cloudy like that before they shed? I don't think it means they're blind.
It was kind of nice to see Ollie so gentle with the snake though. Even though I'm not a huge fan of people messing with wildlife.

Yes it means they will shed soon not that they are blind lol haven't watched the vlog yet but yes the thumbnail pissed me off I hate them messing with the snakes and wildlife like that. (as a child I would catch snakes and lizards and keep them as pets, I know better now)

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Playsinrain wrote:
Speaking of... where have Jeff and Tal been? Normally they are stuck up M&B's asses, but i haven't seen them no the vlog in a hot minute. Maybe just careful editing...
I think they edit them out/avoid vlogging them sometimes. Missy said something about Ollie playing with Peyton the other day but none of the Johnsons were in that vlog.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

sammibro wrote:
I don't watch Cullen and Katie often - because I don't dislike them LOL - so I have no idea what's going on in this picture... but I thought it was funny that Bryan commented on their energy! Does Bryan not realize that C&K are OLDER than B&M and that their kids are YOUNGER? I mean, it's not a competition - raising kids of any age is hard - but if anything, I'd think C&K would be more worn out with their lives since they are active and don't just sloth around! By the same token, that's exactly WHY they have energy - because they DO THINGS! You'd never see Bryan on a ladder for anything, unless it was to get a bag of chips from the top of the pantry!

On a side note, look at Cullen's calves! Yum! I might need to watch their vlogs a bit more now!

His arms are quite nice as well... Cullen would have a hell of a body if he got back in the gym.. (the dad bod doesn't bother me though, lol) :lol:

Return to “Daily Bumps”