Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Green Jello wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 7926fb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They didn't hear the chair scraping across the floor? I call bullshit

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'm sure they knew he was doing it from watching the cameras... but let him do it for vlog footage.

Edenberry
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Edenberry »

I love it. It's always a dreaded moment when the little one can get out of their crib...but now Missy's routine is shaken up and I'm curious how she'll handle this. Her free time may very well be cut in half if he decides to forego the nap. It took us a good 2 weeks to teach our youngest to stay in his bed at night. His door was open, though. We had a gate at the to of the stairs so there was no danger if he did get out, but they'll need to step up the baby proofing
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

That pool design is ridiculous. A "spa"? really?

Did anyone else know in the corner the other plans? Totally a fire pit with seating. You can see it in the right corner when he is showing it.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Finn was able to "escape" and now Missy is so frustrated because she doesn't get time to play games, lie down, watch tv or play on her phone. She just dumped Finn back in there because she doesn't want to have to be taking care of him all day long - typical. That part where she had Ollie and Finn watching tv and Finn starts coming towards her...Missy is like "oh no" and it's pretty obvious she is annoyed. The tv is their babysitter on a daily basis, the kids should be playing activities and that stupid unnecessary pool project won't allow the kids or pets outside - Bryan and Missy are so selfish like what is the point of this stupid spa and slide....they already had a functioning pool and spa to begin with. You already know they will still be travelling and going to places with the same facilities because they never appreciate what they already have.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

The vlogs have been so boring.

As far as naps go, my son is 3 and still takes a nap everyday. He has friends his age that are in daycare/preschool where they still nap as well. It's not uncommon.

Do they have cameras everywhere or just the kids room?

Also no luna today?!

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

My little guy (2 in June) has yet to climb out of his crib. He doesn't even try to. Yet every time we walk into a local consignment shop and they have toddler beds, he runs right to them and I have to keep him with me to keep him from climbing in them because they aren't ours and I'm not paying $100+ for one (yet) haha
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
DreamWfan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by DreamWfan »

Has anyone watched the interview yet where Benji talks to Bryan?
Here's a link, if you don't know what I'm talking about:
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Missy's new video "Dad does my voiceover, isn't that usually husband or boyfriend does my voiceover? I can think of a couple reasons she didn't use Bryan

alienmellow2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienmellow2 »

Long time lurker here, but I finally decided to make an account and finally worked up the courage to write some of my opinions/thoughts. Please take it easy on me!!

- I DO NOT think Missy is pregnant. I honestly think her eating habits and life style are just starting to catch up to her. They eat out almost every single day, sheesh, when was the last time we saw them eating a decently healthy meal??

- That perfectly functioning pool they're getting remodeled is RIDICULOUS. As some of ya'll said previously, they always have to "one up" everybody else and showoff to their subscribers how much money they have. We get it guys, you're loaded. I know this will never happen but they should donate to a local charity. That way they'd get their "omg, Daily Bumps donated 1,000,000 to (insert charity here) they're the BEST people ever!" *fan girls* going as well. I hope these people are smart enough to be saving up money as well because YouTube will not be around forever.

- I dislike the way they are towards Finn, it's clear that they favor Ollie way more than poor Finn. It really makes me so sad. Finn is such a sweet baby, that all he ever wants is to be with Missy, and she hates that he does. I know they love the kid, but they just treat him so unfair. None of the viewers say squat about it either. Oh, but if they yell at Oliver, it's the end of the world for their viewers. Saying that they love Finn more, Ollie is being treated unfairly, so on and so forth. Makes me quite sick reading the comments tbh, idk why I even do it to myself.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

A "spa"? Please. And how much are we betting it will be bigger than Ellie and Jared's?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Missy just did a video where she is doing her makeup and her father does the voice over....umm seriously who the hell would want make-up tips from Missy? After all of that she still looks bat shit cray cray!! I'm sure her father was thinking something else but saying whatever was told for him to say. The part about her nose hair and how she already applied so much was priceless - I'm sure if Bryan did it he would know exactly where each product came from and the correct contouring terminology - he is the biggest fan of applying make-up....heck he might even look better than Missy if he does!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

If we didn't know who the dailybumps were, we would probably think this was just some redneck couple lol (her dad doing the voiceover vid)

I must say, Missy's dad seems very patient, silly, and nice to do so much for his daughter (children?). I wish my father were more like him!

underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by underdog93 »

Her dad even made fun of her for her incomplete eyeliner

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HAHAHA I'm watching the voiceover video now. Her dad pointing out how she doesn't take the eyeliner to the end of her lid is awesome. And girl, learn to put on your liner without stretching your lid!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

underdog93 wrote:Her dad even made fun of her for her incomplete eyeliner

#TeamJim Hahahaha

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OK, so people who know these things: how much do you think they are dropping on the slide and the "grotto spa"? $60K?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:OK, so people who know these things: how much do you think they are dropping on the slide and the "grotto spa"? $60K?

I say that's a very conservative estimate. That's what a "normal" person could expect to pay. B&M are in competition with the world remember? Think high end for every little piece of this project (if it costs more it's better right?), from rockwork and tile to premium spa jets, built in technology, built in benches and waterfalls, etc. It's going to cost far more than they would likely get back if they were to sell. I say build whatever you want if it's something you've always wanted, but B&M are just trying to keep up with everyone, so they will spend this money and then move on to the next project. Someone else will be doing something they "just have to have!" This is why they will be left with nothing should their YT income decline... they will spend every penny they have until its gone.
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

I doubt the Finn thing even happened, but part of me hopes it's true that he did all that without hurting himself, and that he found a way to seek attention.
I don't know shit about the weight gain thing, scientifically I mean, but I have a friend who eats barely nothing all day and still remains on healthy 130 pounds, yet another friend eats like crazy and does not exercise and Julie Deru kind of skinny.

ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

^ that thing I just wrote was a wreck because I wrote while walking. Not recommended. Apologies, ladies.

Return to “Daily Bumps”