Missy favoring Finn over Ollie

Shelbyg15
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Missy favoring Finn over Ollie

Unread post by Shelbyg15 »

Does anyone else think that Missy favors Finn over Ollie??In today episode when Ollie and Finn were jumping on her Ollie jumps on her and he gets in trouble but yet Finn can jump on her and pull her hair and they pretend that he didn't do anything and then proceed to play with him and basically praise him. They are clearly showing favoritism him and I think it's been going on since he was born.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Missy favoring Finn over Ollie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Shelbyg15 wrote:Does anyone else think that Missy favors Finn over Ollie??In today episode when Ollie and Finn were jumping on her Ollie jumps on her and he gets in trouble but yet Finn can jump on her and pull her hair and they pretend that he didn't do anything and then proceed to play with him and basically praise him. They are clearly showing favoritism him and I think it's been going on since he was born.
No.

She was fine with Ollie playing until he moved down to her pelvis and stared jumping there. Most of us believe Missy is pregnant and that likely scared her when he did that.

She had her knees up the whole time as if trying to protect her pelvis.
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

You sound like a minion. In the vlogs, Missy is always shown playing with Ollie and ignoring Finn. One time Ollie gets punished for kneeing her in the stomach and spitting on her, and OH NO MISSY MUST HATE OLLIE!!! Lol give me a break. Finn is still very young and weighs less than Ollie. Finn jumping on Missy wouldn't hurt, and he wasn't being violent like Ollie.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

In what world is Finn being favored over Oliver, the meal ticket? Missy stopped giving a shit about Finn the moment he grew a penis.
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Every other moment with them shown would have me believe quite the opposite. They both strongly favour Ollie, god knows why! Finn is such a little sweetheart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Shelbyg15 wrote:Does anyone else think that Missy favors Finn over Ollie??In today episode when Ollie and Finn were jumping on her Ollie jumps on her and he gets in trouble but yet Finn can jump on her and pull her hair and they pretend that he didn't do anything and then proceed to play with him and basically praise him. They are clearly showing favoritism him and I think it's been going on since he was born.
Just curious. Do you think E&J favor Jackson over Calvin?
Shelbyg15
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Shelbyg15 »

No I actuallly think that Ellie favors Calvin over Jackson.
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

FYI, next time you come here straight from the video to make an account and post about this, maybe don't make your username the same as your YT name. Idk how to screenshot but it literally took 15 seconds to scroll and find your original comment.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Ahahaha!!!! You must be new here.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Missy loves Finn but it's clear she favours her golden miracle child a lot more.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

To be honest, she doesn't seem overly invested in a relationship with either child. She seems to cuddle and love on Finn the most, but she spoils Ollie more with stuff. She's pretty lenient with Ollie, and complains a lot about Finn being exhausting for her.
Bryan is CLEARLY more attached to Ollie. Finn is literally an afterthought for Bryan.

I think they know that Ollie is their money maker and feature him most.

I don't think they favour one over the other. I think they are ambivalent about them both equally. I honestly think they resent having to take care of both kids, and they resent Finn more because he's more needy due to age.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:To be honest, she doesn't seem overly invested in a relationship with either child. She seems to cuddle and love on Finn the most, but she spoils Ollie more with stuff. She's pretty lenient with Ollie, and complains a lot about Finn being exhausting for her.
Bryan is CLEARLY more attached to Ollie. Finn is literally an afterthought for Bryan.

I think they know that Ollie is their money maker and feature him most.

I don't think they favour one over the other. I think they are ambivalent about them both equally. I honestly think they resent having to take care of both kids, and they resent Finn more because he's more needy due to age.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree.

And it won't be any different with a girl either.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Lol we all think she favors ollie over Finn
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

What is it with new people coming here and immediately starting a new thread?? its infuriating to me lol Comment on the main thread like everyone else

Return to “Daily Bumps”