DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The new music video popped up in my suggestions, I haven't watched them in probably 6 months. Bryan is freaking huge, his face looks like a basketball! Missy has also gained a ton of weight, I can really see it in her face too. Bryan is getting way too tubby though. He needs to slow it down. How do these people have more money than God and have such horrible diets, heath, etc?
sweetness5113
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sweetness5113 »

Poor Finn... no wonder he was grabbing his foot. Bryan pushed him right into Ollie's bike! These people should have taken a parenting class...

On another note, someone should start keeping track of how much they spend on eating out. At least how often they SHOW them eating out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

Can someone catch what was on the screen that Bryan was planning for the kids???? It was a quick glimpse of the screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nutbagmcgee wrote:The new music video popped up in my suggestions, I haven't watched them in probably 6 months. Bryan is freaking huge, his face looks like a basketball! Missy has also gained a ton of weight, I can really see it in her face too. Bryan is getting way too tubby though. He needs to slow it down. How do these people have more money than God and have such horrible diets, heath, etc?
And he still hasn't had his gall bladder out yet. I can't imagine it was that horrible, because no surgeon would let someone with a hot gall bladder wait this long. Next time he has "food poisoning" we'll probably hear about it again.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

How are they not embarrassed by the amount of eating out they do? It's like several times a day sometimes! It just blows my mind. I eat out like once a month-maybe. It's just not practical or healthy.
It was nice to see them getting outside and engaging in physical activity, of course Bryan couldn't go though
And please Bryan, pronounce your words! Sprou-en is not a damn word would it kill you to say sprouting?

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:This is about to sound real mean, but I was staring at the picture of Bryan in the uniform trying to figure out why it looked so off to me but then I figured it out: they don't let obese people into the military.
Not entirely true. One of husbands friends was pretty large and was in the military for over 5 yrs. As long as you can pass basic with little set backs then your good.(in canada anyway)

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I'm in America, my Husband is Marine Corps. You get a year and than you get the boot usually.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

sasicil76 wrote:Can someone catch what was on the screen that Bryan was planning for the kids???? It was a quick glimpse of the screen

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
calichic29

Unread post by calichic29 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
sasicil76 wrote:Can someone catch what was on the screen that Bryan was planning for the kids???? It was a quick glimpse of the screen

Looks like maybe Disneyworld map?
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

So Bryan couldn't go on the hike because he was dealing with "internet issues"? Sure, Jan. If the Internet was really causing him even the smallest problem, he'd be all over twitter complaining about it! That's his MO! We all know he just didn't want to engage in any physical activity!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

valeryjackson wrote:so ellie and jared are soon going to try to have a baby. Do you think missy will want to get pregnant right now to beat them?
If I wanted more pregnancy and new baby spotlight, I'd get pregnant right after Ellie.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

calichic29 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

That's definitely a Disney map. Weird because they should know the layout by now....
tapatalker

Unread post by tapatalker »

calichic29 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

Yes that's 100% the Epcot map.Image

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

tapatalker wrote:
calichic29 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote: Image

Yes that's 100% the Epcot map.Image

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
So I guess that means they're not going to Playlist Live in May. Yeah, they spend money like it grows on trees, but I doubt they'd go to Disney World this week, then go to Orlando again a few weeks later. I could be wrong, but it seems like a convenient excuse to not go to the convention to meet the fans who got them where they are in the first place.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

sammibro wrote:So I guess that means they're not going to Playlist Live in May. Yeah, they spend money like it grows on trees, but I doubt they'd go to Disney World this week, then go to Orlando again a few weeks later. I could be wrong, but it seems like a convenient excuse to not go to the convention to meet the fans who got them where they are in the first place.

Why pay money to meet fans when you can spit on them instead?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

HelloSweetie wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
prettypink-dreamer wrote:I wonder if Belle is a name they have chosen a girl if they have one??

i think it is, tbh. i've long suspected it was belle louise.
I cannot see Missy letting Bryan get his grandmother's name in there, given what we've seen of her interactions with his family. I know Louise was important to Bryan, but I don't think Missy cares. She was so important to her own grandmother that her piano playing "literally" willed her to live a whole longer! If anything, she'll get that name in there just so she can tell that story more often Image
I thought Louise was Missy's grandmothers name. Could be wrong but always thought that

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:OMG you're right. I couldn't work it out either but after reading your comment and then re looking at the picture, Bry Bry looks like he's wearing a bowler hat instead of an army helmet LOL. I guess he could pass basic training if he asked them to replace the army assault course for a kids jungle gym.
My son is in medic training. I sent him the picture. He's seen the vlogs. He said he'd love to see Bryan have to get smoked by a drill sergeant. "He'd probably cry"
He'd be so homesick he'd cry into his pillow while singing his song 'Home' to himself.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

calichic29 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

I agree! I live 20 minutes away from WDW & fortunate to have yearly passes, looks like it's Epcot to me!

Return to “Daily Bumps”