JM16Canada
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by JM16Canada »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
JM16Canada wrote:Guess someone colored on the crib, it was scribbled on in black marker. Don't know how to post a screen shot but it's right at the beginning of the vlog.
What a stupid vlog title, they wore random green shirts and did nothing except leave Finn with a random stranger to they could all watch Beauty and the Beast again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think she was a random stranger, I feel like I've seen her before. Maybe a family member?

I was mostly being sarcastic.

DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

I'm sorry, I know it's been talked about but I absolutely hate how they still call Ollie a toddler. He's going to be 4 in july, he's a preschooler.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

DBExOG wrote:I'm sorry, I know it's been talked about but I absolutely hate how they still call Ollie a toddler. He's going to be 4 in july, he's a preschooler.

But he still fits baby clothes!

Pretty sure Missy thinks he isn't a preschooler until he's actually in school (which won't happen anytime soon) Image
DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

HelloSweetie wrote:
DBExOG wrote:I'm sorry, I know it's been talked about but I absolutely hate how they still call Ollie a toddler. He's going to be 4 in july, he's a preschooler.

But he still fits baby clothes!

Pretty sure Missy thinks he isn't a preschooler until he's actually in school (which won't happen anytime soon) Image
I hate how she keeps him in clothes that are obviously wayyy too small. Looks so uncomfortable how his shirt rides up.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Most boring vlog. EVER. I feel like they're tired of vlogging, they just do it because they HAVE to, for the money to pay for their expensive life.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Did they take Ollie to the movie and not Finn?

Why not take Finn? He's a pretty quiet "baby" and would probably love it...I can imagine Ollie sitting there talking and whining throughout the whole thing, if they did take him.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tintin15 wrote:Did they take Ollie to the movie and not Finn?

Why not take Finn? He's a pretty quiet "baby" and would probably love it...I can imagine Ollie sitting there talking and whining throughout the whole thing, if they did take him.
I hate babies at movies, unless it's the "baby and me" type matinees.

I agree I'd like to see them do more with Finn though, and actually, I'd like to see them do something with just him and not Oliver. At some point Ollie should learn he isn't any more important than his brother. Although I don't think this lesson is likely given that his parents do seem to consider him better Image
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I do not think they should have taken Finn. He would not sit still for a movie, which is completely age appropriate. I can't remember when they first took Ollie to a movie, but he seemed too young to sit through a 90 minute movie.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh, trust me guys, I don't think babies should go to movies either. It's just stupid that they would take Ollie instead of Finn. Finn seems like he would be WAY more behaved than Ollie, even though he's younger.

I don't think they should take either child to Beauty and the Beast lol. It seems like an 8+ movie, unless a younger child is really mature. Ollie? Hell no. But I'm sure he'll like the fighting scenes :roll:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

tintin15 wrote:Oh, trust me guys, I don't think babies should go to movies either. It's just stupid that they would take Ollie instead of Finn. Finn seems like he would be WAY more behaved than Ollie, even though he's younger.

I don't think they should take either child to Beauty and the Beast lol. It seems like an 8+ movie, unless a younger child is really mature. Ollie? Hell no. But I'm sure he'll like the fighting scenes :roll:
Ollie is awesome at sitting through movies. What are you talking about? It's all he does all day. He sits on that little couch in his playroom and watches movies.

And I agree with him not being old enough for the movie. My sister and I are going to see it tomorrow with no kids.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
In the beginning Bryan is like "the video you have all been waiting for is up on my channel".....I'm sorry who the hell has been waiting for this stupid video? hahahaha the boys are in Finn's room and this picture is hilarious...Finn is like "let me out let me out" and Ollie is like "I'm going in" hahaha I could hear Ollie speaking with Missy when Bryan came in the room over the monitor, she's such a lazy ass like come and greet your children!

Bryan: Happy St. Patricks' Day
Ollie: Hap Pinch Patsur's Dayden

Missy was getting pissed off because Ollie kept pinching her, that was hilarious! Ofcourse they go out to eat - god forbid they ever stay home and have a meal in their damn expensive kitchen! Ollie isn't big enough for ketchup? What parenting book are these two idiots reading? Oh that's right - they have their own methods it's called the LAZY METHOD OF LIFE hahaha they have to wear their sunglasses indoors? What losers!

Okay guys so I went to see Beauty and the Beast today and was actually laughing because Missy is NOTHING like Belle and Bryan didn't even look like the Beast, do you know who he looked like? LEFOU!! You guys will laugh your heads off wait till you see the movie! Missy is going to see it like 50 times and probably tell everyone in the theatre she's the real Belle (major eye roll)
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Theirmom wrote:
shewolf_07 wrote:Remember all the vlogs when it was sooooo cold outside and everyone was dressed appropriately except Finn. No wonder the kid has respiratory problems!!! They are so negligible when it comes on to his health it's sickening. Finley is such a sweet little guy it truley pains me to see him suffer because of his dumb ass parents.
...cold doesn't make you sick. Neither does wind, wet, heat or any other weather or temperature condition. Viruses and bacteria make you sick. Going out in the cold will NEVER make a baby sick.

Why do people still believe this nonsense?
Um....okay.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
In the beginning Bryan is like "the video you have all been waiting for is up on my channel".....I'm sorry who the hell has been waiting for this stupid video? hahahaha the boys are in Finn's room and this picture is hilarious...Finn is like "let me out let me out" and Ollie is like "I'm going in" hahaha I could hear Ollie speaking with Missy when Bryan came in the room over the monitor, she's such a lazy ass like come and greet your children!

Bryan: Happy St. Patricks' Day
Ollie: Hap Pinch Patsur's Dayden

Missy was getting pissed off because Ollie kept pinching her, that was hilarious! Ofcourse they go out to eat - god forbid they ever stay home and have a meal in their damn expensive kitchen! Ollie isn't big enough for ketchup? What parenting book are these two idiots reading? Oh that's right - they have their own methods it's called the LAZY METHOD OF LIFE hahaha they have to wear their sunglasses indoors? What losers!

Okay guys so I went to see Beauty and the Beast today and was actually laughing because Missy is NOTHING like Belle and Bryan didn't even look like the Beast, do you know who he looked like? LEFOU!! You guys will laugh your heads off wait till you see the movie! Missy is going to see it like 50 times and probably tell everyone in the theatre she's the real Belle (major eye roll)
Not big enough for ketchup? But syrup, ice cream, cookies, packaged muffins-- they're all fine. #lanninglogic.
I saw a still of LeFou and Gaston-- you are so right! Bryan looks just like him! And of course, the name. French for "the crazy one", lol. Village idiot.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I don't think they said Ollie was not big enough for ketchup. Ollie grabbed the ketchup, Bryan took it so he wouldn't make a mess and mumbled something along the lines of "you don't like it anyway", and Ollie said "I'll like it when I'm bigger". My kids say stuff like that all the time about food they don't like. That they'll like it when they're grown ups like me. I thought it was a sweet moment from Ollie, actually. It was just such a normal kid thing to say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Oh, trust me guys, I don't think babies should go to movies either. It's just stupid that they would take Ollie instead of Finn. Finn seems like he would be WAY more behaved than Ollie, even though he's younger.

Ollie is awesome at sitting through movies. What are you talking about? It's all he does all day. He sits on that little couch in his playroom and watches movies.

And I agree with him not being old enough for the movie. My sister and I are going to see it tomorrow with no kids.

Hahahaha true. I'm just not sure if it's a different story when he's in a theater, and what would happen if he has no interest in a movie :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

How could he want this picture online? He looks like an idiot. So does Jeff. At the risk of sounding super judgy, this is insulting to the men and women who really wear those uniforms every day and actually contribute.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

This is about to sound real mean, but I was staring at the picture of Bryan in the uniform trying to figure out why it looked so off to me but then I figured it out: they don't let obese people into the military.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:This is about to sound real mean, but I was staring at the picture of Bryan in the uniform trying to figure out why it looked so off to me but then I figured it out: they don't let obese people into the military.
Not entirely true. One of husbands friends was pretty large and was in the military for over 5 yrs. As long as you can pass basic with little set backs then your good.(in canada anyway)

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:This is about to sound real mean, but I was staring at the picture of Bryan in the uniform trying to figure out why it looked so off to me but then I figured it out: they don't let obese people into the military.
Not entirely true. One of husbands friends was pretty large and was in the military for over 5 yrs. As long as you can pass basic with little set backs then your good.(in canada anyway)

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I'm sure they let overweight people who are capable in, but I have a feeling Bryan would have to run for .3 seconds and then he'd be collapsed on the ground lol
iamtherealist
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iamtherealist »

This is GOLD! lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”