DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Theirmom wrote:Bitch, please. Disney World is a 4 day trip. Minimum. Five if you want to do it right. Animal Kingdom is the only one you can justify being a half day. I can't believe they crammed MGM and Epcot into one day. I could easily spend two full days in both and still not see everything. When we were there last summer, we easily spent 2+ hours in the Seas/Land area. My kids didn't want to leave the Imagination centre.
Epcot is AMAZING. I never appreciated it as a child, but it's become my favourite the older I get. I highly recommend Le Cellier in the Canadian pavilion for an incredible dining experience.

They did WDW they way they do everything else; rushed, half-assed and only to be boastful, not to actually enjoy the experience. I'm on the fence about sponsorship. Either they paid themselves, and could only afford two days, or they renegotiated their original deal for a half package.
Either way, they missed out on the best part of WDW, which is just taking your time, enjoying the ambiance, and joyfully watching your kids take in all the wonder that is Disney. I've, admittedly, been to Disney a lot. It's my favourite place. And my favourite memories aren't actually the attractions. It's the family experience of laughing in lines, stopping for photos, finding the last spot to sit and share a turkey leg, sweating your arse off in Animal Kingdom, shivering in a gift shop after getting soaked in the 2pm downpour, riding on Dads shoulders to see the parade because you're 15 people deep and can't see, seeing the details as you walk around the park, realizing that they actually PUMP IN SMELLS to make it more authentic. All the stuff you can't experience while you're being whisked from attraction to attraction on a golf cart behind the scenes.

They spent all that money, and didn't gain half the experience or memories that those of us who do it on a budget have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
A million times this. I'm not jealous of their trip, it was ALL for show, not for the kids or for memories. It was all about "look at us, we are here for spring break, look at all the money we have!!"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sammibro wrote:So they only stayed for two days? They didn't even bother going to Animal kingdom? Ollie and Finn would have loved it there! Yet another wasted opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plus, they are GOING BACK TO ORLANDO IN ONE MONTH.
This was solely to show off. And waste money. I am so beyond disgusted.
Do they wipe their asses with $100 bills?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Damn I went to Walt Disney world as a kid. I never got to go to more than one park in one vacation. Do you really need to go to all 4 parks to get the full Disney experience? I've been to all 4 but never more than one a year. I don't think each park would have been as special to me if we did all of them in one week. The bumps are returning in may, they will probably do animal kingdom then.

19 hour drive, one big vacation every 5 years? Yeah, we do them all at once. If you're going back every year, and don't have to drive 2-3 days to get there, aren't staying on site, plan to do more Florida stuff, then yeah, one park is fine.
I've never done it that way. When we do a Disney vacation, it's a DISNEY vacation, not just a Florida vacation. So, whose some people will do just Magic Kingdom, then Universal, maybe Busch Gardens, Sea World, Daytona, etc, we go exclusively for the Disney experience. I can't imagine only ding one park if you're staying in a Disney resort for 6 days.
:roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:So at the end of today's vlog Bryan basically said they paid for the other YouTubers to go to Disney. Unless I'm mistaken? That's how I took it anyway.

I thought that was pretty rude of him. Why do the viewers need to know that?

Bryan, king of the humblebrag
I felt it was extremely rude, like was that necessary Bryan? No he just had to make himself look good. What an ass.

Thing is, it doesn't make him look good, it just solidified the fact that they have to pay people to be around them, no one wants to be their "friends" so they have to throw money at random people we have never seen with them before, so that we think they have all these amazing people who want to be around them. No Bryan, they just suckered you out of cash and gained subs.. They are using you.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I watched Carl and Jingers vlog and within first seconds they mention, its all possible because they are with the lumps

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So if they are leaving today, where are they going now? They talked so much about how this was going to be a big long trip and missy talked about how much she was having to pack bc they would be gone for so long. Please don't go to C&k's beach house. please don't go to C&K's beach house!!!!

Also, Finn's little EHH! at the Star Wars guy was so damn cute. That kid has more expression in his 1 year old babbles than Ollie has in every word he tries to say.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

onbreak wrote:I watched Carl and Jingers vlog and within first seconds they mention, its all possible because they are with the lumps

This is stupid. If SocialBlade estimates are correct, they do very well for themselves and don't need B&M to pay for a vacation. If they wanted to go, they could. They just didn't want to pay themselves.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I watched Carl and Jingers vlog and within first seconds they mention, its all possible because they are with the lumps

Did you see Finn with the Bambi carvings on that pillar? Jinger was holding him up to reach, and he was fascinated. He kept feeling the carvings and sticking his fingers in Thumper's mouth. I doubt seriously Missy would have had the patience to hold him like that.
I am going to be ill if they go to C&K's. Please no.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:

This is stupid. If SocialBlade estimates are correct, they do very well for themselves and don't need B&M to pay for a vacation. If they wanted to go, they could. They just didn't want to pay themselves.
Maybe they mean its all possible bc of the lumps bc they would not waste that kinda money on a 2 day disney trip.. LOL
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Poor Dave .. I'd watch his YouTube channel

springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

The world travel parts at Disney are interesting. I guess if you can't afford to take your family to all those places, you at least get a feel at Disney. However, with respect to the Lumps, I just keep thinking--why didn't they just take the money they blew on this unnecessary trip and ACTUALLY go to Italy?

Man, if I had their money, I'd do the grand tour. We are are not rich. But what we did was to just buy a really tiny house far below what we could afford and not go out to eat often or blow money on clothes and useless junk, couponing, etc. So, for the past five years, we've been all over Europe, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Australia. I'm not bragging. It took a lot of strategy and we stayed at cheap motels the whole time. But it was worth it to see the world and we feel legitimately blessed. Now Baby #1 is on the way and I'm unemployed, so the traveling is over and it may be 5 years before we can afford another trip. We are so glad we did it when we did because there'd be no way to do it now. The Lumps talked about how they'll one day visit Italy. They think they'll have all the time in the world, but that assumes the money lasts. They could have afforded a month-long trip around Europe just on the money the blow on weekly toys for the kids, eating out, and useless junk--oh, and that ridiculous pool remodel!!!!
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

It was cute to see Ollie so excited to meet Jake and actually play with the Mr. Potato head. Finn was adorable, Missy's hair bow was too much and then you have Bryan taking about the stars "Steve Mar'in " without the t, no wonder Ollie has trouble.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

#FreeFinleyandJackson
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

twomommies wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 40fdd0.jpg[/img]

Missy clothes are horrible.

That's because she's too afraid to dress for how her eating is affecting her.
Wow you can really tell how much weight she has gained in that photo....

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

At about 8:05 their bought friend said something about "this whole week is gonna be *inaudible*"
I thought they were gonna stay for a whole week when I heard this, maybe something happened?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

tintin15 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Those screenshots really show how her crap diet is catching up with her. I have never seen her face look that round except when she's pregnant. And we're pretty much off that idea, aren't we?

And she's broken out like crazy!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Her forehead just looks PAINFUL :? She rarely breaks out. How is she suddenly breaking out THIS horribly?
Im telling you guys its from her wearing Mac! I used mac foundations before and they break you out like fucking crazy! I was even talking to one of the mac girls and she even said she thinks its the worse.

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

Nvm
Last edited by Ophelia11 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

I didn't realise there was a new thread! Ignore me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”