DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by tintin15 »

I think some adults are fascinated with Disney because they grew up with the movies, but couldn't necessarily afford to go to Disney as a kid. If I ever get to go to Disney, I'll probably flip because I love the movies and I never went as a kid.

Ollie won't be fascinated by it as an adult. It will basically be like going to some neighborhood park to him.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

He looks more like Bryan every day...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 9fb55b.jpg[/img]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I personally think it's ridiculous how often the Johnsons and the Lumps go to Disneyland, partly because even if you have a pass, you still have to pay for food, and they always buy crap. Plus, as we've said so many times, Ollie is already jaded and completely unimpressed. There's no "magic" in it for him. At all. And that's sad.
I think they just go so often for the whole #parentinggoals thing, and for vlog footage. All the minions are seething with envy that they get to go so often. And of course, there's the whole "we're giving ourselves everything we were denied in our own childhoods" aspect.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

actuallydear wrote:What the hell is the big attraction with Disneyland? Not just with them, but with a lot of adults. Hell, some even get married there! I'm not American so is it some sort of cultural thing I'm missing?
I'm an American and I don't get it either. I've never been a big theme park fan though or into rides though. I enjoy Disney movies, but I much rather go to the beach or elsewhere than to Disneyland or Disney World etc. That's just my opinion and I am sure many people don't agree with it. I don't get how it's so magical either. lol
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
It's the Pillsbury Dough Boy - holy cow BryLard start running around your property to lose some weight!! How is he letting himself get this big, and with all that land there is no excuse he could take private jogs and not have anyone laugh at him...except for us hahahaha

Ollie falls asleep in the car all the time because the kid doesn't have a proper sleep schedule - they just leave him in the playroom for him to pass out at midnight all the time, but Finn is shoved in his dungeon at 7pm all the time...how does this work exactly?? The screamfest at Disney was just insane - like people were staring at them and Liv and Pey looked really uncomfortable.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
It's the Pillsbury Dough Boy - holy cow BryLard start running around your property to lose some weight!! How is he letting himself get this big, and with all that land there is no excuse he could take private jogs and not have anyone laugh at him...except for us hahahaha

Ollie falls asleep in the car all the time because the kid doesn't have a proper sleep schedule - they just leave him in the playroom for him to pass out at midnight all the time, but Finn is shoved in his dungeon at 7pm all the time...how does this work exactly?? The screamfest at Disney was just insane - like people were staring at them and Liv and Pey looked really uncomfortable.
I knew this pic was coming
Weight sneaks up on me .. he's got video proof .. must not watch the vlog
MJ was king of pop Bryan is the Man of leisure
I hope he puts out a workout CD .. loud, fast, and motivating
The pic of the 4 of them on instagram looks like Jared is sucking in his stomach.. or he has jumbo ribs

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by Hershey821 »

HelloSweetie wrote:He looks more like Bryan every day...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 9fb55b.jpg[/img]
Awww Jackson just melts my heart, look at that face, you know he's such a sweet little boy! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Watching Bryan and Missy watch and encourage Ollie to jump on the hotel beds made me wonder, does everyone allow their kids to do that? Jump on hotel beds?
Also Ellie posted on Instagram story the boys playing tag. All 4 boys were running through flower beds. At one point, it looks like Ollie basically walked on some flowers. Not one of the parents said anything.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Watching Bryan and Missy watch and encourage Ollie to jump on the hotel beds made me wonder, does everyone allow their kids to do that? Jump on hotel beds?
Also Ellie posted on Instagram story the boys playing tag. All 4 boys were running through flower beds. At one point, it looks like Ollie basically walked on some flowers. Not one of the parents said anything.

None of these people have an ounce of class or breeding.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Watching Bryan and Missy watch and encourage Ollie to jump on the hotel beds made me wonder, does everyone allow their kids to do that? Jump on hotel beds?

Nope, I don't let my kids jump on beds. Or run through flowers.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PosyGirl72 wrote:

I think it's safe to say this is the sentiment of most of us here.... or anyone raised with an expectation for manners.

Then again, these are people who think it's ok to have late night parties in hotel hallways. We can't expect them to have much for manners. They don't have a complete between between the four of them.
ballerinamonkey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ballerinamonkey »

Lol Bryan giving advice.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

HelloSweetie wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

I think it's safe to say this is the sentiment of most of us here.... or anyone raised with an expectation for manners.

Then again, these are people who think it's ok to have late night parties in hotel hallways. We can't expect them to have much for manners. They don't have a complete between between the four of them.
Yeah, this was supposed to say "they don't have a complete BRAIN between the four of them."

I too, am apparently lacking a complete brain :P
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

NEW THREAD. PART #86 HERE.

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=12929

Return to “Daily Bumps”