DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstClassAndWastingCash Part 85

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Whomever said Missy is dressing like she's going to Coachella is SO right. That exposed bralette to church??!! LOL! I went to my family Easter brunch yesterday - note: it was also about 85-90 degrees here and I live in a beach town - but I would feel really weird putting my boobs out for display like she did for a family function.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:Whomever said Missy is dressing like she's going to Coachella is SO right. That exposed bralette to church??!! LOL! I went to my family Easter brunch yesterday - note: it was also about 85-90 degrees here and I live in a beach town - but I would feel really weird putting my boobs out for display like she did for a family function.
I just don't get why she only dresses like that for church!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

sasicil76 wrote:just a few things on the easter vlog that really bothered me
-missys boobs hanging out at church.. although she changed later it still wasnt necessary
-ollie and finn "sharing" finns toys.. ya right. nope olllie definitely threw a tantrum
-pretty sure they only cooked breakfast at home today because everything was closed
-who cares if they forgot their vlogging camera at home for church you dont need to prove you went there
-the food didnt look like enough to feed half of the people there, it looks more like for a family dinner of 5
-wheres bryans mom and sister?
-the water slide looked like a lot of fun for the kids but there was no supervision at the bottom in the water they just kept sliding into each other and the parents didnt care
-missy just keeps looking bigger and bigger my god.. her nips were out full force in the end, dont you get embarrassed like i would cut that out if it was my vlog?
Oh yea she should totally be embarrassed by her own body.

I can not deal with the amount of body shaming. Missy is not fat. In fact if Missy is fat then I'm a whale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Slightly OT but I was checking through my Roku player for new channels to look at and noticed a vlogger family from Alaska has a channel on there with their vlogs (the name escapes me at the minute). I wonder if DB would ever do that?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

tml43 wrote:Oh look a fine china tea set for Missy, because clearly that won't stay in the box or anything.
They had it out on a shelf by the end of he vlog.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Whomever said Missy is dressing like she's going to Coachella is SO right. That exposed bralette to church??!! LOL! I went to my family Easter brunch yesterday - note: it was also about 85-90 degrees here and I live in a beach town - but I would feel really weird putting my boobs out for display like she did for a family function.
I just don't get why she only dresses like that for church!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Exactly! If she dressed like that all the time, it wouldn't matter (still a bit disrespectful to a church, but that church seems like the type to just want as many people as possible, so I don't think they notice), but she dresses with her chest covered 99% of the time.

Shopping? Covered.

Lounging at home? Covered.

On vacation? Covered.

In bed with Bryan? Covered.

Church? Boom. Titties.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
This is the REAL Bryan without any filters...the expression is priceless...usually when he sees food, Missy's boobs or Men hahahaha Ollie being a typical brat - why are they always spoiling him? Someone should remind Missy she has 2 kids so she should also communicate with Finn...he is always shown wandering around in the back hahaha

Does Bryan ever mention his own family on holidays? Missy doesn't even mention them for anything either - super weird! I love how Missy wore her "clubbing" outfit to church again and then changed into a short little romper for the party....this girl needs some serious help!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Nice to see they still have the bouncy house hookup.
The cousins seem cool and down to earth.. CJ is a sweetheart .. the dad seems manly on levels Bryan could only dream about
Sly Fox thumbnail had $100 .. I'm glad they can give the kids money and memories.
When missy bought (cj sister, can't think of her name) the princess dress, that was awesome ..I bet she'll remember that forever
O+F are young still .. and already jaded.
Finn had a lot of camera time.. I'm glad they seem to start noticing he's a person, too.
I agree ..the meal didn't look very good/ filling. When he says, "buffetstyle" I was like, what buffet? Cringy weak

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
katlinsmith04209
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katlinsmith04209 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... a7fc8a.jpg[/img]
Scrolling through and see this. Do they get paid for using pics/videos?

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Slightly OT but I was checking through my Roku player for new channels to look at and noticed a vlogger family from Alaska has a channel on there with their vlogs (the name escapes me at the minute). I wonder if DB would ever do that?

Dude like Hella?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Slightly OT but I was checking through my Roku player for new channels to look at and noticed a vlogger family from Alaska has a channel on there with their vlogs (the name escapes me at the minute). I wonder if DB would ever do that?

Dude like Hella?

That's what I was thinking. I think another family vlogger mentioned they are trying to get on Amazon too. I can't remember who that was. Obviously YT is failing for a lot of people who thought it was a "career."
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

PosyGirl72 wrote:

Dude like Hella?

LiveEachDay! I looked it up. Are they the same?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

whys0seri0us wrote:
-missys boobs hanging out at church.. although she changed later it still wasnt necessary
-ollie and finn "sharing" finns toys.. ya right. nope olllie definitely threw a tantrum
-pretty sure they only cooked breakfast at home today because everything was closed
-who cares if they forgot their vlogging camera at home for church you dont need to prove you went there
-the food didnt look like enough to feed half of the people there, it looks more like for a family dinner of 5
-the water slide looked like a lot of fun for the kids but there was no supervision at the bottom in the water they just kept sliding into each other and the parents didnt care
-missy just keeps looking bigger and bigger my god.. her nips were out full force in the end, dont you get embarrassed like i would cut that out if it was my vlog?

I can not deal with the amount of body shaming. Missy is not fat. In fact if Missy is fat then I'm a whale.

i wasnt body shamming.. lmao shes getting noticeably bigger i didnt call her fat once.. i said i would be embarrassed if my nips were on display for the entire internet.. please

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Interesting that they were at Disneyland with the Ellie and Jared and the Johnson yet no one tweeted, IG or FB anything about it. They only showed their own families. It was a fan that posted two pics on twitter of them. So strange. Is this another "guess what surprise family we ran into?" Enough already

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

janem wrote:Interesting that they were at Disneyland with the Ellie and Jared and the Johnson yet no one tweeted, IG or FB anything about it. They only showed their own families. It was a fan that posted two pics on twitter of them. So strange. Is this another "guess what surprise family we ran into?" Enough already

That girl mentions hoping to see Slyfox too, so I think they are thee as well.

The pic with E&J is taken outside the Grand Californian. E&J can't buy their "minimalist" children enough shoes or clothes, but have no problem paying $600/by for a hotel room Image.

Right, anything for birthday week!
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Interesting how nothing was posted until it was mentioned here & now they post something on IG

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

janem wrote:Interesting that they were at Disneyland with the Ellie and Jared and the Johnson yet no one tweeted, IG or FB anything about it. They only showed their own families. It was a fan that posted two pics on twitter of them. So strange. Is this another "guess what surprise family we ran into?" Enough already

It's weird that they didn't post anything but I remember in E+J's vlog when they announced going to Disneyland one of them (I think it was Ellie) said that Jackson has been asking to pack his toys and go on an airplane to see his friend Ollie and then said "little does he know he's going to see him next week" or something like that so it's strange that the first images online are from a fan Image

You'd think they'd wanna post the second they walked in the gate so they could get their twelvies excited for vlog views Image

KV86
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KV86 »

Dudelikehella is liveeachdays old name. I love watching liveeachdays vlogs....they are much more down to earth.
SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

whys0seri0us wrote:

Good thing this entire thread is all about you! Oh wait...
lisssa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisssa »

I know it seems nit picky but I didn't like that they hid eggs in the fire place and encouraged ollie to stick his hand right in it to get them out. He should be taught that under no circumstances should he go near the fire place or worse try to touch it, but now he knows there is an exception to that rule they're risking a very dangerous accident down the road

Return to “Daily Bumps”