DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:What happened to all those clothes in Missy's lookbook?? I've never seen her wear one piece of it... sponsored like the JCPenny thing? She never wore those clothes either.
I know! She hasn't worn any of them. I don't think it was sponsored because the stuff was from different stores. But I totally agree with you. It's what I said a few days back. With all the money she spends on clothes she never wears, she should go to Bloomingdale's or Nordstrom and get a personal shopper to help her dress. I honestly wouldn't side eye that. Better that than buying a closet full of clothes that never get worn. I struggle with my "style" too, finding clothes that fit right and are cute, and look right on me-- being petite doesn't help.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Who is Owlette? And of course, Missy is cooing over a girl..
"Oh, it's SO hard being a celebrity! So many people wanted to meet us" Boo freaking hoo.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by kittypurry »

HelloSweetie wrote:I bet they leave the whole Uber scene out. Maybe just add in an exhausted and whiny Missy at the end of the vlog talking about it.
You called it! No footage of the incident but Missy talked about it at the end when they were getting ready for the party. Lots of looking away from the camera Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

kittypurry wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I bet they leave the whole Uber scene out. Maybe just add in an exhausted and whiny Missy at the end of the vlog talking about it.
You called it! No footage of the incident but Missy talked about it at the end when they were getting ready for the party

I've been watching these people TOO LONG.

And Bryan, you are three hours AHEAD of everyone, so there is no reason why the vlog should be so late. Technically, if you tried to keep your schedule the same, it could go live at 6am PST instead of 9.

Must have had trouble editing to make themselves look better. Three cameras going and no footage!
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

lmmomSD wrote:
Who is Owlette? And of course, Missy is cooing over a girl..
"Oh, it's SO hard being a celebrity! So many people wanted to meet us" Boo freaking hoo.
That's Gains. Owelette is from PJ Masks. Lol

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

HelloSweetie wrote:There are people out there that have no problem putting children in their place if their parents aren't doing it. My boss will stand up and tell children to knock it off if they are kicking the seat behind her at hockey games, and she intentionally does it loud enough to embarrass the parents and intimidate the children into not doing it the next time. The whole "it takes a village" mentality. I would be mortified if someone had to discipline my kids like this, but at the same time, I would never let them behave like that in the first place. B&M may not be challenged often, but it's going to happen more and more once Ollie starts school!

Then, let the school hopping begin!
I'm like that, but i try to be overly polite to the kids, while being loud enough to embarrass the parents. I'd expect others to do the same if it was my kids acting like that.
Also do it when parents look completely frazzled and their kids aren't listening to them. Often they'll do what a stranger asks them just because its not their parent, if it doesn't make them do it then it at least distracts them long enough so frazzled parents can breath for a second.

But i doubt ollie would do well with anyone telling him to do something as he's never been told no in his life

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”