DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

heymallie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by heymallie »

Anyone notice they have the comments section turned off on the subway commercial video? Likes and dislikes are disabled too

I'm not sure if it was before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

heymallie wrote:Anyone notice they have the comments section turned off on the subway commercial video? Likes and dislikes are disabled too

I'm not sure if it was before

Seems to be like that on the majority of their videos.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Yeah missy we're aware that you find it perfectly acceptable to leave poor Finn in his dirty diaper all day, I'm surprised she admits it.
How sad that Finn was in the vlog what, less than two minutes? Why can't Bryan and Missy ever spend quality time with Finn? "Oh I just now noticed Finn has been wandering the house eating animal crackers" wtf is wrong with these people.
And I could have gone my whole life not knowing about Missy's kinky sex life, ew.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Bryan claimed he wanted to do something fun with for the whole day with Ollie and Finn - yet the entire vlog was just him and Ollie because Finn was "napping" then Missy said that she felt bad since Finn was in bed at 7:30 but it was still light out? They clearly don't want to spend any time with Finn and just make stupid excuses for the vlog. I loved that Ollie let it slip that they had McDonald's so that was Missy's "time outside" with the boys I take it. She couldn't think of anything for dinner? Is she that lazy? They have a pantry full of things and that freezer probably had chicken nuggets and fries that she could have given the kids at home!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow. Just wow. That is one really unattractive screenshot. So, the gall bladder issue is "on the back burner"? The way he looks, it won't be for long!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Last edited by lmmomSD on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Is it bad that I'm kind of glad about Missy's kinky implication? It makes me feel like her and Bryan's relationship is at least a little less awkward than we think. Or at least it used to be less awkward.

Also, does anyone remember the vlog where Missy broke into a car? As soon as she said she had broken into a car by accident, I immediately recalled that vlog where she was walking through a parking lot I think, laughing/cringing because she had broken into a car before realizing it wasn't hers.

I actually enjoyed the Never Have I Ever video. It was funny, open, and honest, which is refreshing for these guys.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Daily Lumps are so much more tolerable lately since E&J announced they are ttc.
:?
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

amyfalafal wrote:Daily Lumps are so much more tolerable lately since E&J announced they are ttc.
Honestly, I loathe Ellie so much, that I hope Missy is pregnant, and that they announce on Ellie's test day. If anyone deserves that, it's Egomaniac Ellie.
:roll:
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Theirmom wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Daily Lumps are so much more tolerable lately since E&J announced they are ttc.
Honestly, I loathe Ellie so much, that I hope Missy is pregnant, and that they announce on Ellie's test day. If anyone deserves that, it's Egomaniac Ellie.
And we would even be hoping Missy had a girl lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i actually do hope missy has a girl. and not even in a snarky way anymore, lmao.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

usernamessuck wrote:Im assuming jeff was holding the camera during the racecar part

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
He was. Ollie mentioned the Johnsons there a few days ago too. I bet he still works on the office management more than anything now.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

ja14 wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
And we would even be hoping Missy had a girl lol

this website is so evil I love it. But honestly, Just last week I was "done" watching these idiots. I watch E&J before DB now, and DB just feel/look semi normal in my eyes right now. I just cant handle Ellie. I had a loss-->>which is why I started watching Missy's channel. I definitely feeling bad for Missy at the moment with her "friend" Ellie being obnoxious. I'd hate it if my friends were like that with me even if my loss was years ago (same time as Missy's). I wouldnt be surprised if it hit a nerve with Missy and maybe Missy and Bryan both felt it was bad and they're toning down a bit? Maybe it's just me and my _loss_ perspective
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I go back and forth with M & B. I don't think they have bad intentions, they just get wrapped up in the lifestyle they have going on right now. I overall like Missy, but Bryan is intolerable the majority of the time. Lol

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Missy has gotten pregnant the 1st cycle of each of her pregnancies and even she seem surprised. I wonder what they think of E&Js ttc vlogs. They don't seem excited for them lol.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Missy is packing on the pounds! They are doing it to themselves! Pay money for a chef, or fitness trainer! And a babysitter so you can work out!!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ellies crazy because she's starving.. and it all goes downhill from there
I hope they get more $ponsor$ and get out of the house more.. I don't want them to be stage parents, which I feel like is their dream.. someone else to do the work

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:Wow. Just wow. That is one really unattractive screenshot. So, the gall bladder issue is "on the back burner"? The way he looks, it won't be for long!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Definitely not because his diet probably irritates it

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Kids will sure call you out. At work one day a nurse was checking in a pt. The nurse ask if the pt smoked. The pt said NO. The pts daughter said. "Then what do you do when you go outside?" LOL!!!
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

I know we often talk about Ollie's speech...but as precious as Finn is, his lack of vocabulary at this age is concerning me. He should actually be vocalizing a lot more than he is. Not sentences, but I honestly don't hear him say a lot of words, and at 1 1/2...I just don't hear it. Granted, they only film him 1/100th of the amount they film Oliver
pricklynoob
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pricklynoob »

The chickens are more healthier than Bryan at this rate

Return to “Daily Bumps”