DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

TChristine
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by TChristine »

Am I the only one who thinks it's super weird Jeffrey came with them? Probs just so they wouldn't have to drive.

Also, just another day where Ollie gets a treat/toy. He's going to grow up like my rich friends from high school who were so used to getting presents they never even got excited about them.

Also, Ollie almost smacked his head on that glass table in the store. I always hate when parents let their kids run wild in stores.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

sammibro wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I'm willing to agree with people that the "meeting" was an audition for something. Ollie is currently not great as an actor with his attitude and speech, but it could have been for modelling. I could see him in, like, an Old Navy ad or something lol.

Like, sorry, a business meeting is not appropriate for a 3 year old to be at. Boring for the kid, irritating for the business people. They could have easily left Ollie with Natalia then Mimi and Papa, or they could have taken Finn with them. It was for sure something to do specifically for Ollie.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 6c8b4c.png[/img]

Doesn't a kid have to be at least moderately cute to be a model? Ollie is unfortunately a mini Bryan, and that is not a good look. Yeah, I said it. LOL! Maybe he'll be better looking than his dad when he grows up because maybe he'll make better food and exercise choices, and maybe he'll make better hairstyle choices. As of now, though, Ollie is a Bryan clone, and the only way he'd get signed by an agency is because he's "YouTube Famous". Finn on the other hand is absolutely adorable! If Bryan and Missy are so desperate to be stage parents, they should be taking Finn to meetings! He has a sweet demeanor, and he's a cutie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I totally agree! Finn is such a photogenic toddler. Those little blonde curls, oh wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

francis3125 wrote:Image ImageImageImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What's that Tim McGraw song? "Humble and Kind"? Yeah. He needs to listen to that a few times.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Why did Jeffrey need to go then?
What happened with Ellie and Jared faking a pregnancy? I don't watch them.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Why did Jeffrey need to go then?

To sum it up, she got her IUD out cause they wanted to try for a 3rd and the first month of trying she said she just KNEW she was pregnant days after apparent ovulation. Negative test - she doesn't believe it because of smelly farts. She says she retested several times but all negative. Mother's Day rolls around surpriseeeee positive pregnancy test. Can't see the positive in the vlog but it's clear in the thumbnail/Twitter. Lots of people think they're faking it, some say maybe just too early to test and others say maybe they're setting up for something bigger and more dramatic (take your guess but I seriously hope not). They're being strangely quiet about it on social media and Jared didn't even go to her appointment that we could see but in the vlog yesterday they included pieces of a phone call from a nurse with her blood results that don't sound promising. She was going back 48 hours later for another blood test. To be continued... Image

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

8elz wrote:

To sum it up, she got her IUD out cause they wanted to try for a 3rd and the first month of trying she said she just KNEW she was pregnant days after apparent ovulation. Negative test - she doesn't believe it because of smelly farts. She says she retested several times but all negative. Mother's Day rolls around surpriseeeee positive pregnancy test. Can't see the positive in the vlog but it's clear in the thumbnail/Twitter. Lots of people think they're faking it, some say maybe just too early to test and others say maybe they're setting up for something bigger and more dramatic (take your guess but I seriously hope not). They're being strangely quiet about it on social media and Jared didn't even go to her appointment that we could see but in the vlog yesterday they included pieces of a phone call from a nurse with her blood results that don't sound promising. She was going back 48 hours later for another blood test. To be continued... Image

Oh jeez! They seem like complete weirdos and I've never been interested in their vlogs. I think the only reason I watch daily bumps still is because I remember how they were in the beginning. But seriously, neither family seems interesting enough to watch.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

yoyo16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 362a0c.png[/img]

My lovely sister shared their video on Facebook. In my opinion, she's inflating Bryan's ego filled head. Why people? Image
How many chins does that kid have???

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Bryan should ditch the hat Jeffrey gave him. His head looks huge in comparison.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
8elz wrote:

Oh jeez! They seem like complete weirdos and I've never been interested in their vlogs. I think the only reason I watch daily bumps still is because I remember how they were in the beginning. But seriously, neither family seems interesting enough to watch.

Haha they are rather odd. She's been claiming infertility for years but was SO sure she would get pregnant first try. She also called everyone on Mother's Day to tell them including people she knows that have just had miscarriages/still struggling to conceive. On Mother's Day of all days! A lot of people truly struggling with infertility are not happy as you could imagine.

IPopoutofnowhere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IPopoutofnowhere »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Bryan should ditch the hat Jeffrey gave him. His head looks huge in comparison. Image

Bryan really isnt a hat person at all. He'd probably be better off with a ski mask to hide that mug.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Missy's Instagram...ummm...so I get that she has gone to gun ranges with her dad and this is just an arcade but come on...he is only 3.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Totally off the current topic but has anyone else noticed that Ollie is the oldest of the YT kids born around the same time (mostly DBEJCK kids) but he's the only one not in a school/daycare/social situation of any kind. Gaines has been in a daycare/Mommy's day out class since September (I think) and Jackson goes to "preschool" a few days a week. They keep saying he's not ready or he's starting in the fall but I don't buy it. If anything he needs it more than the other kids.

I get the feeling he may start in the fall but it won't last long. They'll pull him claiming he's still not ready or that they just didn't like the class. In reality it will be because it stops them from traveling every week and gives them less vlog footage since he won't be home all the time.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

angelfire89 wrote:Totally off the current topic but has anyone else noticed that Ollie is the oldest of the YT kids born around the same time (mostly DBEJCK kids) but he's the only one not in a school/daycare/social situation of any kind. Gaines has been in a daycare/Mommy's day out class since September (I think) and Jackson goes to "preschool" a few days a week. They keep saying he's not ready or he's starting in the fall but I don't buy it. If anything he needs it more than the other kids.

I get the feeling he may start in the fall but it won't last long. They'll pull him claiming he's still not ready or that they just didn't like the class. In reality it will be because it stops them from traveling every week and gives them less vlog footage since he won't be home all the time.
Did you also notice the Johnson Fam vlog title was "Preschooler babysits baby" - which is a clear sign that even Jeffrey knows Pey is no longer a toddler!! They keep referring to Ollie as a toddler to make it seem like he's not old enough to go school - but the truth is both Bryan and Missy are super lazy and don't want to inconvenience themselves with the pickup/drop-off schedule!
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

8elz wrote:Why did Jeffrey need to go then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote][/quote]

Half the annoyance is knowing Missy had a couple of losses (as did I which is how I found Missy's channel) Ellie and Jared were flaunting "we're totally getting pregnant 100% because God loves us" attitude AT B&M's house a few weeks back. It's insensitive to do that.. BUT on Mother's day Ellie tells us she called their IVF Grant winners (saved up to give a lucky couple /5 winners a round of IVF-nice, considering B&M didnt do anything to "thank" their subs for their fancy lifestyle) to tell them she's pregnant on Mother's Day of all days. Its a huge "what not to say to someone who had a loss" "especially on Mother's Day" thing and it's quite disturbing.. Anyway...
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

webbygurl626 wrote:Anyone else catch them telling Ollie to ask "what's in it for me" Image seriously, yeah so humble Bryan!

This is why I think it was an audition too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Coolowl wrote:Missy's Instagram...ummm...so I get that she has gone to gun ranges with her dad and this is just an arcade but come on...he is only 3.

I don't know why she's surprised he's good at shooting. They taught him everything he knows :)

Also, someone commented that she looks pregnant in the picture, and she really does! Not trying to body shame, she doesn't look overweight. Her stomach is big and ROUND like a pregnant belly. If that's just weight gain, that's so interesting. I gain weight in my stomach, but it's never been round like Missy's is. She seriously looks 5 months pregnant.
wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wildwoods »

Of course the lumps showed the kids 'eating' fruit and veg just before showing those giant gummies...

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

tintin15 wrote:
Coolowl wrote:Missy's Instagram...ummm...so I get that she has gone to gun ranges with her dad and this is just an arcade but come on...he is only 3.

I don't know why she's surprised he's good at shooting. They taught him everything he knows :)

Also, someone commented that she looks pregnant in the picture, and she really does! Not trying to body shame, she doesn't look overweight. Her stomach is big and ROUND like a pregnant belly. If that's just weight gain, that's so interesting. I gain weight in my stomach, but it's never been round like Missy's is. She seriously looks 5 months pregnant.
GrammarGirl is on her case, LOVE IT

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm blocked on their Instagram-- can someone post a screenshot? I could just log out or look at my daughter's... Lazy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”