fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by fossilfinger »

tintin15 wrote:
Also, someone commented that she looks pregnant in the picture, and she really does! Not trying to body shame, she doesn't look overweight. Her stomach is big and ROUND like a pregnant belly. If that's just weight gain, that's so interesting. I gain weight in my stomach, but it's never been round like Missy's is. She seriously looks 5 months pregnant.
If your stomach doesn't have much muscle tone, it can look like that after a large meal.
spartangirl93
Amateur
Amateur

DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by spartangirl93 »

Sorry - double post!
Last edited by spartangirl93 on Fri May 19, 2017 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

No one I know has shared the video yet. And I have a lot of older mom friends who would love that video. I feel blessed :lol:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

tomato_hat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... d1bb8a.jpg[/img]

I'll just leave this here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha. Where is Vincere? They would love this!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

*shudder*

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:

Hahaha. Where is Vincere? They would love this!
He would!

I originally assumed he was the one who posted it Image
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I'd love see Bryan obsess over the calories in his everyday food like he does with the stupid gummies. I can see it now: "This Starbucks venti mocha has FIVE HUNDRED CALORIES! This Umami burger and fries has EIGHT HUNDRED CALORIES! This biscuits and gravy breakfast with a side of pancakes and eggs and bacon has ONE THOUSAND CALORIES!"

And how did Missy and Bryan make such an adorable baby? I just don't understand how Thumb Shrek + Wrinkly Witch = Finn.

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Someone asked about the giant gummy snake...they put it outside in their race car area when Carl was visiting and had him blow it up with his mini canon.

As for the pregnant comment on her picture and stomach...one, she doesn't wear flattering clothes and two her stomach isn't in the best shape after Fin, so she sometimes looks like she has a huge belly depending what she's wearing. Also, that comment looked like it was made by a child not an adult, so they wouldn't know the difference in a picture of a pregnant belly from awful fitting clothes in a bad angle.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

wildwoods wrote:Also, what the hell did they do with that gummy snake that cost all that money? In the bin?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
That video got over a million views - I'm sure the cost of the snake was well worth it in terms of revenue. It's ridiculous - both that they order these stupid things just to throw away, AND that they are making a living just filming themselves licking a gummy snake for 8 minutes - but honestly, it's just a business expense for them.

(I actually think the snake might have went to Cassie. They mentioned something about her using it for some party she was having. Because *who wouldn't* want to serve something at their party that two kids had chewed and licked and put their grubby hands all over? And that Bryan had wrapped around his sweaty neck? Image)

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I played the clip of Finn after Ollie cracked the egg on his head like 5 times. He is seriously the most adorable kid I have ever seen (aside from my own of course).

hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

Theirmom wrote:
KayB143 wrote:Haven't watched them in months but a few of my friends have shared the clip of Ollie falling asleep whilst getting his haircut. My friends are people that have never heard of dailybumps or anything. Is it going viral?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Yes, unfortunately. This is their viral video. It's all over Facebook and Twitter right now. Even my 81 year old Nana shared it. Image
Lol well that is just adorable..... your nana, not the bumps whose child likely has a medical issue.
I don't care about your life
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:I'd love see Bryan obsess over the calories in his everyday food like he does with the stupid gummies. I can see it now: "This Starbucks venti mocha has FIVE HUNDRED CALORIES! This Umami burger and fries has EIGHT HUNDRED CALORIES! This biscuits and gravy breakfast with a side of pancakes and eggs and bacon has ONE THOUSAND CALORIES!"

And how did Missy and Bryan make such an adorable baby? I just don't understand how Thumb Shrek + Wrinkly Witch = Finn. Image

I try not to make fun of their looks TOO much, but Thumb Shrek and Wrinkly Witch has me crying :lol:
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... d24636.png[/img]

This is Missy looking at Bryan while he talks about all the gummy stuff. She did not seem enjoy this at all. Lol

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

youngmommy wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
KayB143 wrote:Haven't watched them in months but a few of my friends have shared the clip of Ollie falling asleep whilst getting his haircut. My friends are people that have never heard of dailybumps or anything. Is it going viral?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Yes, unfortunately. This is their viral video. It's all over Facebook and Twitter right now. Even my 81 year old Nana shared it. Image
Lol well that is just adorable..... your nana, not the bumps whose child likely has a medical issue.
Medical issue as in seizures?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That picnic lunch was nasty. Uncrustables, Pringles and Gatorade. Yum. At least there was some fruit, but they couldn't make a freaking PBJ?
And Ollie grabbing at the gummy bear while Bryan was trying to talk about it-- you can tell he's never told no, and isn't being taught patience. Then he was stuffing that gummy worm into his mouth like he was starving. Gee, how about instead of spending all this money on giant gummy animals that are going to get thrown away, you send some money to a real charity in Cambodia? Hmmmm?

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

ladyju28 wrote:ImageImage @ minions saying Bryan is anal now..[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... e20a78.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 9385c2.jpg[/img]
You can tell that 21-year old is grappling with the realization that previously liking DB was lame. Torn between loyalty and reality, haha. Come to think of it, I am trying to remember when I stopped liking them. Oh yeah, it was about the time that Ollie was born. Their videos became gradually about product reviews. And over time I'd just watch occasionally and then when they started making money I just realized that these people don't share my values in the slightest. Such wasteful and unthinking consumers.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

spartangirl93 wrote:Sorry for the double post but noooo. They're the first person I've seen on my Facebook to share it. Is it bad part of me wants to comment (but won't) how I used to watch them on YouTube and they're annoying now? Lol.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 4b2f64.jpg[/img]
I had one person post it too

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:That picnic lunch was nasty. Uncrustables, Pringles and Gatorade. Yum. At least there was some fruit, but they couldn't make a freaking PBJ?
And Ollie grabbing at the gummy bear while Bryan was trying to talk about it-- you can tell he's never told no, and isn't being taught patience. Then he was stuffing that gummy worm into his mouth like he was starving. Gee, how about instead of spending all this money on giant gummy animals that are going to get thrown away, you send some money to a real charity in Cambodia? Hmmmm?

If there's any time to suck it up and make a PB&J, it's for a picnic. Come on! It's so much fun to make sandwiches for that lol I haven't watched the vlog like was it a legit picnic and they brought premade stuff???

Then again maybe Ollie doesn't like homemade PB&J. They have made him picky in the weirdest of ways.

Return to “Daily Bumps”