Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Theirmom wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:OH!! and i noticed last night, yall should check out the playlists on their channel.. i'm really thinking they are slowly changing to a toy channel. These have changed in the past couple days.
Wow, you weren't kidding at all. I really hope rebranding like this isn't their plan. I won't be able to even hate watch a toy channel.
Right???!!! I've passed over every single toy centered titled vlog for the past few weeks. Like you, i can't even hate watch that crap.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:OH!! and i noticed last night, yall should check out the playlists on their channel.. i'm really thinking they are slowly changing to a toy channel. These have changed in the past couple days.
Wow, you weren't kidding at all. I really hope rebranding like this isn't their plan. I won't be able to even hate watch a toy channel.
Right???!!! I've passed over every single toy centered titled vlog for the past few weeks. Like you, i can't even hate watch that crap.
I haven't been watching at all either! The toys videos are just such a turn off.

This is so sad. I miss the days when I used to look forward to settling down and watching their videos, because I just loved their vlogs so much. Then they became totally unrelatable, and now they're becoming a toy channel? Really???

I guess they figured out that all their viewers are kids. Is this maybe the life-changing decision? Welp, B&M, have fun with this sad life. You are controlled by kids. You are going to waste all your money on toys, pets, and kid-friendly vacations, until Youtube eventually fizzles out. And then what are you left with? Mimi, Papa, and probably at least five kids since your viewers love when you have babies.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Bryan- "Ollie what is this red fruit snack called?"
Ollie--: "Strawbin"
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
I haven't been watching at all either! The toys videos are just such a turn off.

This is so sad. I miss the days when I used to look forward to settling down and watching their videos, because I just loved their vlogs so much. Then they became totally unrelatable, and now they're becoming a toy channel? Really???

I guess they figured out that all their viewers are kids. Is this maybe the life-changing decision? Welp, B&M, have fun with this sad life. You are controlled by kids. You are going to waste all your money on toys, pets, and kid-friendly vacations, until Youtube eventually fizzles out. And then what are you left with? Mimi, Papa, and probably at least five kids since your viewers love when you have babies.
Yep, they will have to have more babies if they continue down this path bc little kids aren't going to interested in Ollie when he gets older, in school and not caring about things that are relevant to the under 5 set they are catering their vlogs towards. Once Ollie goes to school, then Finn will become the perpetual toddler that opens toys.. then they will have to have another to do Finn's job once he goes to school.. rinse and repeat..
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

What shitty food choices on today's vlog
Fruit snacks & Lunchables
Also,
The air quality sucks, but let's play outside

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

onbreak wrote:What shitty food choices on today's vlog
Also,

Ollie stuck all the fruit snacks in his mouth and Missy says "smart boy". Really? He could have choked.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Coolowl wrote:
onbreak wrote:What shitty food choices on today's vlog
Also,

Ollie stuck all the fruit snacks in his mouth and Missy says "smart boy". Really? He could have choked.

I saw that too! All the fruit snacks inhus mouth, and then he's running around outside and going down the slide. How about telling him that's not how we eat? Aside from the choking risk, it's just rude.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I enjoyed today's vlog. They still made the same shitty parenting choices, and Ollie was still bratty (spitting a mouthful of lemon on the floor), but it was a lot more like their old vlogs.

Also, you can really tell how much Bryan LOVES that
Missy is having a social life lately. /sarcasm

For real though, it's great that she's making an effort to not be so codependent on her spouse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

I haven't watched these two in weeks. I watched today's vlog and didn't see Luna. Have they given her away already?
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

bffb3 wrote:I haven't watched these two in weeks. I watched today's vlog and didn't see Luna. Have they given her away already?
She is always locked up when you don't see her.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:I enjoyed today's vlog. They still made the same shitty parenting choices, and Ollie was still bratty (spitting a mouthful of lemon on the floor), but it was a lot more like their old vlogs.

For real though, it's great that she's making an effort to not be so codependent on her spouse.

And Bryan just walks away and laughs at him when he spits it out into the floor, not even a hint of "hey we don't spit food in the floor bro.." disgusting and reinforcing horrible bratty and disgusting behavior.
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

Coolowl wrote:
bffb3 wrote:I haven't watched these two in weeks. I watched today's vlog and didn't see Luna. Have they given her away already?
Since they love Disney so much, they should have called her Cinderella.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

bffb3 wrote:
Coolowl wrote:
Since they love Disney so much, they should have called her Cinderella.
They just got back to the USA from their Harry Potter vacation .. binge watching HP that week

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by cat9480 »

Bryan looks completely obnoxious in the thumbnail today. Why does he always have to have his mouth open wide enough that he could shove a whole pizza in there?!

I always love when we catch a reflection of him waddling around with a camera in his face. Other then the fact that we get a glimpse of his un-photoshopped body, it's just seems so narcissistic and pathetic that he's constantly walking around talking to his stupid camera. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... e68ffe.png[/img]

I also loved when Missy was in her own world, talking about the pool saga again...while Ollie was falling off his bike and Finn was belly-skateboarding down the hill Image Ollie was mid-fall from his bike and he STILL managed to watch Finn better than his parents do! (Does anyone else worry about Finn's little knees and toes when he does this?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Does someone have a pic of Luna? Haven't been watching and I've been blocked on both instagrams and twitters since 2015 lol, I wanna see! I just need to be able to have the image in my mind

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

spacekitty wrote:Does someone have a pic of Luna? Haven't been watching and I've been blocked on both instagrams and twitters since 2015 lol, I wanna see! I just need to be able to have the image in my mind

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.co ... 7936_n.jpg
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

They're so stupid, that thumbnail was disgusting.. why mess around like that? You can tell they're running out of content.

Funny how we don't even see them eat anymore, before we would see them go out to eat for lunc and dinner but now nothing. Goes to show you how much they're not showing and cutting out.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Theirmom wrote:I enjoyed today's vlog. They still made the same shitty parenting choices, and Ollie was still bratty (spitting a mouthful of lemon on the floor), but it was a lot more like their old vlogs.

I would have spit the lemon out on the floor and so would have my kid. Lmao idk how Finn was out eating it!!!

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

It's a little odd that since the current changes on their channel all of a sudden Missy is going out more alone. Hmmm, like others have said she doesn't ever look too happy when they do those candy and toy vlogs. Wonder if she's getting tired of Bryan or just his new ridiculous ideas for footage? I'm sure she drinks because at the end of that Playlist vlog where they talked about the uber thing she was totally smashed ending that vlog. Someone also saw her trying to hide a drink in some other vloggers video. Sounds like she may be looking for excuses to get out and unwind in a more adult way without her big kid husband.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Coolowl wrote:It's a little odd that since the current changes on their channel all of a sudden Missy is going out more alone. Hmmm, like others have said she doesn't ever look too happy when they do those candy and toy vlogs. Wonder if she's getting tired of Bryan or just his new ridiculous ideas for footage? I'm sure she drinks because at the end of that Playlist vlog where they talked about the uber thing she was totally smashed ending that vlog. Someone also saw her trying to hide a drink in some other vloggers video. Sounds like she may be looking for excuses to get out and unwind in a more adult way without her big kid husband.
I couldn't blame her. She's almost 30. She's been living like a teenager all her life, and now she has to live like a little kid for Youtube. She should be allowed to go out and have drinks without worrying about offending people or giving kids ideas. Or being in charge of Bryan.

But also, she should have acted like a grown up all these years. Maybe her life wouldn't have lead to this if she acted like a damn adult.

Return to “Daily Bumps”