• Advertisement

DailySellouts Part 88

Re: DailySellouts Part 88

Postby Acbsktbll » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:43 pm

gatorade wrote:video showed up in ny/nj nbc news...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ojay! Have I lucked out? No local attention here and I have yet for it to show up in my feed

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Poor Finn, it's so obvious that they let him cry in his crib a lot. I can't believe Bryan comparing an 18 month olds speech with an almost 4 year olds, really? And why is everything a competition all of a sudden? Ollie is a better swimmer, better talker (not really). I hope they start treating Finn better but I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby WTFoxtrot » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:40 pm

I haven't watched 1 of their vlogs in well over a month, but watched today's. I have to say I was surprised to at how well I could actually understand Ollie. It's about freaking time!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
WTFoxtrot
Informer

Postby BlueMountains » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:06 pm

whys0seri0us wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:I can't even deal with Bryan and his lame comments - Finn has his "own" cereal like give it up you weirdo he's your son!! You should be feeding your child a healthy meal instead of giving him boxed sugar crap! Ollie knows how to put the car on the track so now Bryan can breathe a sigh of relief because we all know how winded he got from chasing after Finn for 5 seconds in the previous vlog. Finn clearly did not "just wake up" that kid is probably left for hours - that was pretty dangerous too I don't know why Missy was laughing, he took off his sleeper and tied his hands up, he could have gotten hurt or done something else - Missy takes everything so lightly. I hate comparing her to the deadbeat moms that would leave their kids in a parked car while they run errands - but Missy is pretty much up that alley! Even when she says "Luckily I'm here" it's like yeah okay for what 30 seconds? We all know her attention span is just for the camera and she jumps ship back on her phone the minute the camera is put away. Those leeches attacking Missy was pretty much the highlight of the vlog - it's like she got a rude awakening or something hahaha

Bahahaha your comment about deadbeat moms leaving their kids in the car reminds me of Cullen and Katie, who actually did leave Gains in a car while they went to eat in a restaurant.

Seriously? They left her in the car? Was that in one of the vlogs

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
BlueMountains
Talker

Postby ewokfan11 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:27 pm

BlueMountains wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:I can't even deal with Bryan and his lame comments - Finn has his "own" cereal like give it up you weirdo he's your son!! You should be feeding your child a healthy meal instead of giving him boxed sugar crap! Ollie knows how to put the car on the track so now Bryan can breathe a sigh of relief because we all know how winded he got from chasing after Finn for 5 seconds in the previous vlog. Finn clearly did not "just wake up" that kid is probably left for hours - that was pretty dangerous too I don't know why Missy was laughing, he took off his sleeper and tied his hands up, he could have gotten hurt or done something else - Missy takes everything so lightly. I hate comparing her to the deadbeat moms that would leave their kids in a parked car while they run errands - but Missy is pretty much up that alley! Even when she says "Luckily I'm here" it's like yeah okay for what 30 seconds? We all know her attention span is just for the camera and she jumps ship back on her phone the minute the camera is put away. Those leeches attacking Missy was pretty much the highlight of the vlog - it's like she got a rude awakening or something hahaha

Bahahaha your comment about deadbeat moms leaving their kids in the car reminds me of Cullen and Katie, who actually did leave Gains in a car while they went to eat in a restaurant.

Seriously? They left her in the car? Was that in one of the vlogs

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes, they left her in the car with just Facetime on while they all went to dinner. They only started to worry when a big rainstorm started.
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby amberamber » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Their video has been shared in my pregnancy group twice today.

amberamber
Amateur

Postby ewokfan11 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:40 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Just texted my local anchor friend and she said they were planning to run the story at 11. Told her it was staged and AN AD for Nest. Curious if they still run it.

Ooooh, let us know if they do, or if they mention that it's staged.

Sounds like they are still running it. It's more up to the producers than the anchors what runs - and it's Friday and everyone wants to go home and not change the story line-up. I'm also pretty sure that none of these people actually watch DBs and know how to spot an ad. The freaking Nest logo is watermarked throughout that video - it's 100% an undisclosed ad!!!! And since when do they have TWO cameras in Finn's room?

They DID end up airing it, but my anchor friend (also a mom) did include that they are a popular YT couple and it could have been staged. I had to LOL! She definitely checked them out after I warned her!

Most people just don't know DBs is a business and everything they do is for $$$$.
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby idel73 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:45 am

ja14 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I can't believe their staged video was just on ABC Nightly News. :? :? :?

I know! It was just shared on my Facebook from ABC news posting it

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Let's comment on the ABC news video on Facebook. They can't delete comments there LOL :)
idel73
Amateur

Postby idel73 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:47 am

I bet they kept that poor kid up so he would fall asleep during his haircut. They are so ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I still bet my money on Benadryl or other maybe even prescribed meds that make him sleepy
idel73
Amateur

Postby idel73 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:49 am

cat9480 wrote:Image

Nice.

How scary is that? :-o :?
idel73
Amateur

Postby ewokfan11 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:19 am

I will never understand how these two boring, lazy, fat people found success. I guess it's the kids, but that's just exploitation.
ewokfan11
True Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:05 am

idel73 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Image

Nice.

How scary is that? :-o :?

Brushing dry curly hair always ends in distaster
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby gatorade » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:42 am

whenever we get pissed, we can remember that photo was only taken 6 years ago..

gatorade
Amateur

Postby amyfalafal » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:31 am

onbreak wrote:The whole family singing Bryan's songs on Sunday after church... It was weird when Shaytards did it.. It'll be weird when they do it too lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Who are the Shaytards?
amyfalafal
Informer

Postby lindseytssmcgs » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:43 am

EW. THAT FACE. THOSE WRINKLES. I see they don't filter their pictures. The only real thing about them.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur

DailySellouts Part 88

Postby heymallie » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:23 am

amyfalafal wrote:
onbreak wrote:The whole family singing Bryan's songs on Sunday after church... It was weird when Shaytards did it.. It'll be weird when they do it too lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Who are the Shaytards?

They were the top vlogging family on YouTube. Very religious Mormon family. I say "were" because ever since the dad's cheating scandal hit they haven't uploaded anything since. Before then the parent's marriage was already ripping at the seams. They were already planning to leave YouTube for a year, but then the scandal hit.

heymallie
Talker

Postby actuallydear » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:54 am

continue over in part 89!
viewtopic.php?f=188&t=13007
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Previous

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay