DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateToGoViral Part 89

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I feel they are going the modeling route because he won't have to speak and they are still shots. If he starts auditioning I believe a lot of Ollie's issues will be bubbled up to the surface. Then we may see his speech improve. They will never admit he is in speech, just like they don't admit to a housekeeper and landscaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ducklings4 wrote:I feel they are going the modeling route because he won't have to speak and they are still shots. If he starts auditioning I believe a lot of Ollie's issues will be bubbled up to the surface. Then we may see his speech improve. They will never admit he is in speech, just like they don't admit to a housekeeper and landscaper.

Well they did admit it that one time.. lol then Bryan (or someone) yanked that vlog down real quick and edited that part out :lol: maybe they will slip with speech therapy. Honestly though, i think they should show at least some of that process. Think about how many of the kid viewers would be thrilled to know their favorite YT star is just like them and has to have speech therapy! Plus it would normalize it for some kids and might save someone from bullying. But we all know they told ollie it was ok to tell people they talk funny so who knows...
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Oh yeah he is going to be a super model and big kid star. Lol not
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This Instagram page has a bunch of pictures from the photoshoot. Just sharing this one, but there's a bunch of them equally bad. Yeah. He looks bored here. He's not going to be a child super model. Sorry, Bryan.Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She's even touching her phone in the photo lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They are so ignorant. That was NOT a cicada in the water. Looked like a big ass roach.
I love how Ollie couldn't even take photos without a weapon in his hand. Did he even smile for any of those pics? Good luck with that...
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Playsinrain wrote:They are so ignorant. That was NOT a cicada in the water. Looked like a big ass roach.
I love how Ollie couldn't even take photos without a weapon in his hand. Did he even smile for any of those pics? Good luck with that...
Since they were headshots i don't think he was supposed to smile. Bryan asked him something about "do we smile" and it was no.

The bug i think was a palmetto, which is basically a big ole water bug. In NYC they call them that but here in FL they have that fancy name of palmetto...ick. They are big roaches in my eyes but just part of the FL landscape to natives. Ugh
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aren't palmetto bugs basically big roaches that fly? If I'm wrong, sorry. But the whole idea just gives me the willies. Roaches and rats I can't deal with...

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

lmmomSD wrote:Aren't palmetto bugs basically big roaches that fly? If I'm wrong, sorry. But the whole idea just gives me the willies. Roaches and rats I can't deal with...

Yup, just like I said big ole water bugs...aka flying roaches.
When we first moved here to FL I was confused that they had that name and people were not bothered by them. As a native New Yorker they totally freak me out.

With all the recent rain we have killed like 4 in the passed few weeks that have gotten inside our condo as we live on the first floor surrounded by trees, grass and other greenery. Right now our patio has been taken over by two small lizards. They are everywhere you look ouside when it's hot here.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

BTW Bryan was terrified of that bug. Lol
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Wow, Missy actually posted an update on Finn finally! I think it's great that he's still breastfeeding, hopefully it helps them bond. Probably the only one on one attention Finn gets.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

My thoughts: they will have so much vlogging content when Ollie is in a drug rehab when he's 14! And think how good ollies tell all book will be when he's 18?! Can't wait! But seriously...This might be the final straw for me with them. So sad because I really used to love them a lot.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Wow what a terrible update on fin. Did she even smile? Her eyes were hooded the entire time like if it was such an inconvenience to film about him. That is sad.

There was no sparkle or smile in her eyes when talking about her kid. Poor Finley.

galifreyancatlady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galifreyancatlady »

lmmomSD wrote:
Coolowl wrote:Guess the fake crib escape video worked and "opened opportunities" for Bryan...umm..I mean Ollie. Gag me please. He is so trying to live through his son. I have to feel sorry for Ollie at this point because he doesn't understand any of what is going on.

I can't believe they put a vr on Fin. Those things are disorienting but i am glad he shook his head no when asked if he liked it.

All the fakeness of their "love and attention" of Fin makes me sick. It comes off so fake and we all know it is only happening because K&C are there. Once they are gone it is back to the dungeon and neglect.
I can't bear to watch. What "opportunities" opened up? If it's acting for Ollie, that won't last long. He sounds like a robot when he's reciting his fed lines in the vlog. I also doubt he has the malleable personality that people who work with child actors look for. Whatever "it" is, he ain't got it.

It's pretty bad that my only thought was that he could play the creepy murderous child in a horror flick. He'd be perfect for that.

valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

Missy finally did finn's 20 month update. And everything was "oh but ollie did this better/he is not like ollie was at that age" bla bla bla..
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Coolowl wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:They are so ignorant. That was NOT a cicada in the water. Looked like a big ass roach.
Since they were headshots i don't think he was supposed to smile. Bryan asked him something about "do we smile" and it was no.

The bug i think was a palmetto, which is basically a big ole water bug. In NYC they call them that but here in FL they have that fancy name of palmetto...ick. They are big roaches in my eyes but just part of the FL landscape to natives. Ugh
As a musical theatre actress, the only thing for your headshot is that it needs to look like you. Which means have it focused on you, no heavy makeup (which you wouldn't do for a 3 year old anyway...I hope), and make a face that is you. Some people do a big, toothy smile, some people do a little smirk, some people look serious...if you're a serious person, you wouldn't do a big grin. If you're a bubbly person, you wouldn't try to look tough. I don't know how it is for modeling, but I'm sure it's similar. That's completely based on looks and I doubt they want to call you in because of your headshot, then discover someone completely different when you walk in. As for Ollie, not smiling is perfect for him. That is not a bubbly, happy, good kid. Sorry, Ollie LOL
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:
Coolowl wrote:

As a musical theatre actress, the only thing for your headshot is that it needs to look like you. Which means have it focused on you, no heavy makeup (which you wouldn't do for a 3 year old anyway...I hope), and make a face that is you. Some people do a big, toothy smile, some people do a little smirk, some people look serious...if you're a serious person, you wouldn't do a big grin. If you're a bubbly person, you wouldn't try to look tough. I don't know how it is for modeling, but I'm sure it's similar. That's completely based on looks and I doubt they want to call you in because of your headshot, then discover someone completely different when you walk in. As for Ollie, not smiling is perfect for him. That is not a bubbly, happy, good kid. Sorry, Ollie LOL
My bad. I didn't realize that headshots were different than just portraits, I mean I know they are different, but had no clue about the differences you guys listed. Makes total sense. Thanks for the knowledge :)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Interesting comments on Finn's update. Several "Can you do one of these on Ollie???" And one in particular "can you do an Ollie update it's always about Finn?" Poor Finn. :( I don't understand why even the minions favor Ollie over Finn. He's the cutest thing and sure I get that Ollie is more entertaining but for the love of god can FACTS ABOUT FINN please just be about FINN?!? Lol

Another winner? "Did you name him Finn Bc his hair is thin?" :roll:
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

What is with the dancing video on Bryan's twitter? Is that a trend? What did I watch? Was he doing body rolls?
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Cgl33 wrote:What is with the dancing video on Bryan's twitter? Is that a trend? What did I watch? Was he doing body rolls?
I saw that and cringed. Probably a booth at vidcon. He can't dance and needs to stop trying.

Return to “Daily Bumps”