DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They're already doing pirate themes just for the fun of it. More chances for Ollie to swing a sword. Is it normal for 4 year olds to want to be ninjas? I don't remember.
Poor Finn. Missy is obsessed with him napping. Now finally they're getting him a bedtime routine.
Every freaking day is a pool day. Unbelievable. They have all the time in the world to do cool things with the kids. And of course it's Ollie's pirate ship. That kid is going to be so jaded. I get wanting to give your kids fun things. But doing it every day makes it not special anymore.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I'm wondering who's on the guest list.. paid fillers?

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Last year it was a big YouTube extravaganza. Pretty much every YouTuber in Southern California was there. And I'm waiting for the "I wish my parents would throw me a party like that" comments. But they don't even get that it's not because they love Ollie so much. I mean, I know they love Ollie. But the big party is for views and networking. Otherwise, it would be just family and real friends (although they don't have any real friends). There's no reason for people they don't socialize with otherwise to be at the party.
Remember Ollie's second birthday? When they were actually embarrassed for buying so much and going overboard? How things have changed!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

lmmomSD wrote:They're already doing pirate themes just for the fun of it. More chances for Ollie to swing a sword. Is it normal for 4 year olds to want to be ninjas? I don't remember.
Poor Finn. Missy is obsessed with him napping. Now finally they're getting him a bedtime routine.
Every freaking day is a pool day. Unbelievable. They have all the time in the world to do cool things with the kids. And of course it's Ollie's pirate ship. That kid is going to be so jaded. I get wanting to give your kids fun things. But doing it every day makes it not special anymore.

While Ollie's love for violent things is getting to be a bit much, wanting to be a ninja as a kid is normal. At least, from what I can tell. It was probably more popular a few years ago when ninjas were all the rage, but it's still big-ish and not just a weapon-obsessed Ollie thing.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

lmmomSD wrote:
natalka81 wrote:If we were to add up the amount of time they spend on showing us pool-time montages with perky, irritating music I wonder what it the total would be? Also, how many more blow up ride-on toys are there left in the world to buy?
Look at us! We're rich and don't have a care in the world! We spend all day in the pool! Don't you wish you were us?

This is totally OT, but I have to say something before I stab my eyes out with a fork. My daughter just started watching Jake Paul. He's supposedly cool. He and his wife make Bryan and Missy look like English scholars. Everything is "lit". The wife used the term "lit" at least five times in the course of a minute and a half. Arrrrgh. Another channel where I have to leave the room.

I just clicked on it. I've watched 2.5 mins and I feel ill.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:I'm wondering who's on the guest list.. paid fillers?

Last year it was a big YouTube extravaganza. Pretty much every YouTuber in Southern California was there. And I'm waiting for the "I wish my parents would throw me a party like that" comments. But they don't even get that it's not because they love Ollie so much. I mean, I know they love Ollie. But the big party is for views and networking. Otherwise, it would be just family and real friends (although they don't have any real friends). There's no reason for people they don't socialize with otherwise to be at the party.
Remember Ollie's second birthday? When they were actually embarrassed for buying so much and going overboard? How things have changed!

Yea, this time it'll be catered and over the top

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

They need the dumpster because off the bull cap they buy and end up throwing away after a few weeks
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They're already doing pirate themes just for the fun of it. More chances for Ollie to swing a sword. Is it normal for 4 year olds to want to be ninjas? I don't remember.

While Ollie's love for violent things is getting to be a bit much, wanting to be a ninja as a kid is normal. At least, from what I can tell. It was probably more popular a few years ago when ninjas were all the rage, but it's still big-ish and not just a weapon-obsessed Ollie thing.
Thanks. I was honestly asking. I couldn't remember.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

cat9480 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Did you guys see the dumpster they have?? Seriously no excuse for a family of two adults and two small children to have a freaking dumpster!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you see this on Instagram? I thought I saw a dumpster in one of their stories, but it went by quickly and I wasn't sure. I wondered the same thing, why the heck they need an entire dumpster! Unless it's for the endless construction on *the property*...

No I saw it on today's vlog during the part where two adults stood watching a practically naked 1.5 year old running down hill on concrete Image

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I have not seen it mentioned here, but when Missy was telling Ollie that it was Fourth of July and "explaining" Independence Day to him, he asked if there were presents. If that is not telling I don't know what is. That's what his life is all about receiving toys and gifts.

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

practice what you oreach bryan at todays vlog at 11:52 min mark *rollls eyes*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

preach***

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My kids are on a Matthias binge.. he could be Missy's twin , imo

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

They are doing a lot of pool vlogs, which are annoying as hell, but they are getting tons of views. Bryan is a complete sellout to pander to young kids, but he knows what he's doing. The "epic" titles and the thumbnail pictures are drawing these kids in. The mermaid vs alien pool thing got 1 mil views. It may be boring to us, but he's getting the views.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Cgl33 wrote:They are doing a lot of pool vlogs, which are annoying as hell, but they are getting tons of views. Bryan is a complete sellout to pander to young kids, but he knows what he's doing. The "epic" titles and the thumbnail pictures are drawing these kids in. The mermaid vs alien pool thing got 1 mil views. It may be boring to us, but he's getting the views.
EXACTLY

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I really wish they would see how much their kids enjoy things besides tv. Trust me, I was that parent at one time. It's easy... so damn easy to just plop your kid in front of a tablet or TV. DD is almost 3 and looking back I have guilt, I missed out on potential fun & learning possibilities with her to a free babysitter. Thankfully she's young and won't remember but still. Anyways rant over. Get a clue Bryan & Missy... kids are only young onceImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And it's not like he or Missy actually watch the movie with the kids. They plop them in the playroom and then go do whatever they want.
It's complete BS that Bryan has actually seen Baby Boss 10 million times.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Can we get one vlog where Missy isn't complaining about Finn's naps and sleep routines? My goodness like maybe stop shoving your baby in the crib for 5 hours naps everyday! The poor kid's nose is always running and Missy never wipes it for him! Missy talked for like 10 minutes about her stupid hair - all I kept thinking was who cooks while they have fresh wet hair? OMG - the blanket getting sauce all over it while Finn was standing in his seat during dinner time - what is wrong with this picture? Bryan and Missy are home EVERYDAY so there is no excuse for them not teaching their kids to follow a routine for eating and sleeping!!
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

Ducklings4 wrote:I have not seen it mentioned here, but when Missy was telling Ollie that it was Fourth of July and "explaining" Independence Day to him, he asked if there were presents. If that is not telling I don't know what is. That's what his life is all about receiving toys and gifts.

Sad part is there was still a present. He got a light up sword at the fireworks thing.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:Can we get one vlog where Missy isn't complaining about Finn's naps and sleep routines? My goodness like maybe stop shoving your baby in the crib for 5 hours naps everyday! The poor kid's nose is always running and Missy never wipes it for him! Missy talked for like 10 minutes about her stupid hair - all I kept thinking was who cooks while they have fresh wet hair? OMG - the blanket getting sauce all over it while Finn was standing in his seat during dinner time - what is wrong with this picture? Bryan and Missy are home EVERYDAY so there is no excuse for them not teaching their kids to follow a routine for eating and sleeping!!
She does mention his naps and sleep in every vlog it seems. Either he "took a good nap, so I am really happy" or he "just won't nap!" And she's all pissed. Maybe he doesn't need so much sleep! They did that with Ollie too. Except they tried to hide that he was taking two naps a day for a long time. But the way he passes out everywhere, maybe he still needs naps. Or at least a bedtime routine that doesn't consist of him falling asleep on the couch in the playroom in front of a movie.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:And it's not like he or Missy actually watch the movie with the kids. They plop them in the playroom and then go do whatever they want.
It's complete BS that Bryan has actually seen Baby Boss 10 million times.
Exactly. Neither ever show them sitting down watching it.

Return to “Daily Bumps”