• Advertisement

DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Re: DailyStagedAndConfused (Part 90)

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:01 am

tintin15 wrote:Holy cow. The way Ollie said happy 4th of July in the opening of today's vlog :? Pretty unintelligible.

And they probably had him say it over and over, until they gave up and just went with the "best one"
Viewingsince2010
Talker

Advertisement

Postby MamaJoAnna » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:12 am

"HAPPY FOWF DEW-EYE!!!!!!!!"

Poor kid. He's gonna get picked on so much in school they're going to yank him out half a day in and homeschool him. Finn on the other hand will probably be sent off ASAP because he's not Golden Child or Baby Girl (if they ever have one).
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:28 am

Those rompers though. I guess for Fin they aren't that bad... But Ollie..really he is 4 and recently potty trained I don't see them being practical. Also those tight pants and shorts that kid probably has accidents all the time because he can't get his clothing off. It's all about the looks though.
Viewingsince2010
Talker

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:11 am

Viewingsince2010 wrote:Those rompers though. I guess for Fin they aren't that bad... But Ollie..really he is 4 and recently potty trained I don't see them being practical. Also those tight pants and shorts that kid probably has accidents all the time because he can't get his clothing off. It's all about the looks though.

I have some of those rompers for my 3.5 year old and they are actually very easy to pull down and use the potty. They are very stretchy and easy to pull down and back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Extreme Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:20 am

Her explanation as she prettied her hair was painful to sit through
Ollie is definitely not a toddler hopefully, this is the last summer we have to deal with that.
They'll never have the relationship Mimi and papa have. I guess that's the curse to be in a love triangle with your go pro.
I knew something was up when she was in full face make up.. the game looks easy enough for Finn too. Bryans big head with them in the background and missy smiling at the camera was creepy... Dada'$ gotta make that birthday party money [FIREWORKS][FIREWORK SPARKLER][FIREWORKS][FIREWORK SPARKLER][FIREWORKS]

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby janem » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Today's title should be posted all over YouTube as an example of the worst clickbait title. Where he came up with that is beyond me. The whole vlog was about the 4th of July, even her cutting the cake for dessert. It was supposed to be red/blue and he said a quick something about "gender reveal ". The only reason to use that was to get the minions fired up with pregnancy speculation. Such idiots! Sunk to a new low that's for sure.
That cake was also steaming when she was cutting into it.

janem
Gossiper

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:11 pm

tintin15 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Can you imagine if Missy homeschools those boys...every day will be like that little Independence Day explanation. I can't stand her stupid fake kindergarten teacher voice.

Aunt Bev got to be Aunt Bev! Looks like Bryan was hanging out here again...

They got their yearly walk in...look like they're set for exercise until next July. Unless Bryan decides this is finally the year that it's just too much for him. He looked like a big sweaty gorilla hauling that wagon

"This is the Declaration of Independence. It's where we declared our independence."

"2+2=4. Which means two and two make four."

"When a plant eats, it's called photosynthesis. The plants synthesize and we get to celebrate photos of them."

Omg I am dead... thank you for the laugh. Seriously though, she is ridiculous. They don't know the difference between good/well so I mean... the bar is set pretty low for these people.

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Today's vlog did make me wonder if Bryan and Missy read here. He finally referred to her as aunt all of a sudden. I honestly hope they don't read here, why would someone want to read a bunch of negativity about themselves?

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby tintin15 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:24 pm

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Today's vlog did make me wonder if Bryan and Missy read here. He finally referred to her as aunt all of a sudden. I honestly hope they don't read here, why would someone want to read a bunch of negativity about themselves?

Because if they know what people don't like about them, they can change it, or lie, or just refute it. To get more people to like them. Reading negative stuff sucks, but Youtubers like to prove everyone wrong to get more fans.
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:29 pm

So, do you think Ellie is offended by the vlog title?

onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby heymallie » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:37 pm

onbreak wrote:So, do you think Ellie is offended by the vlog title?

I was thinking the same thing. I also thought, "look the lumps are taking a page out of e+j's book". Are the lumps that desperate for views now?

heymallie
Talker

Postby priestess » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:48 pm

i love when youtubers have sponsored videos because it's like "wow i had no idea that this person LOVES this specific thing that they've 1) never mentioned before, 2) will never mention again, and 3) only have on the blog for a hot second whoa"
priestess
Amateur

Postby Caisflame » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:55 pm

onbreak wrote:So, do you think Ellie is offended by the vlog title?

I doubt it, because she knows it's just a tactic to pull in more views.
Caisflame
Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:12 pm

Missy's explanation of Independence Day is how you would tell someone the shape of an Orange. For someone who is on her phone 24/7 - you would think she could have visited Mr.Google and gotten a little description to read to the kids! Do you guys remember the movie "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" - I swear Ollie is going to be the next Francis Buxton!! Missy was playing that Magic Kingdom game more than Ollie - he just spoke on cue for the vlog as per usual. That shark balloon was trying so hard to get away from these psychotic Lannings but what a sad ending for it - only Papa used his brains to get it down - Missy and Bryan would have hired people to come take it down for them!! Ollie is way too big for that wagon!! Missy can't even sit up to watch Fireworks - #LaziestLanningOfThemAll
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby cat9480 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:18 pm

janem wrote:Today's title should be posted all over YouTube as an example of the worst clickbait title. Where he came up with that is beyond me. The whole vlog was about the 4th of July, even her cutting the cake for dessert. It was supposed to be red/blue and he said a quick something about "gender reveal ". The only reason to use that was to get the minions fired up with pregnancy speculation. Such idiots! Sunk to a new low that's for sure.
That cake was also steaming when she was cutting into it.

I hope she enjoyed cutting into that pink cake I think Bryan is a boy-maker...so I bet this will be the last time *that* happens! Too bad Corbin wasn't there to share the special moment with her...

cat9480
Gossiper

Postby Acbsktbll » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:42 pm

At least Cassi's boyfriend looks mature and older.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
True Gossiper

Postby KaterTot » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:45 pm

I always heard if a child is above 3 and not understood by anyone but family members then there is an issue. Ollie is more 4 than 3 at this point so it's time they take it a little more seriously. His introduction with his Happy 4th of July was so unintelligible that if I hadn't known it was the 4th and what he was probably saying I would of really struggled.
KaterTot
Informer

Postby jess595 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:11 am

You would have thought that after everything Missy went through trying to have two babies they'd be less clickbait-y with the baby stuff.
Oh wait they've sold out and are all about the money now
jess595
Amateur

Postby angelfire89 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:34 am

Anyone notice how surprised Missy seemed that Luna can jump? Even more proof they did zero research on her breed before they got her. Of course she can jump, Aussies are extremely active and known for doing great with agility, frisbee, all kinds of dog sports. Those poor dogs are so bored. They keep saying she's naughty and crazy but it's a pretty easy fix. If only they spent the energy they use "tiring out the kids" on tiring out the dogs too.
angelfire89
Gossiper

Postby angelfire89 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:36 am

... or get one of those fetch machines that mini and papa/Cassy had. Then at least Karma could probably entertain himself.
angelfire89
Gossiper

Postby avabrooke1226 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:39 am

Any guesses on Ollie's over the top Birthday theme this year? I'm thinking swords, guns and other objects you can bludgeon people with
avabrooke1226
Talker

Postby TChristine » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:42 am

Missy is missing classic signs that Finn doesn't need multiple naps a day. He's going to be 2 in October and most kids his age drop down to 1 nap well before they turn 2. She may not like it but that's reality.

Also... it's the day after the 4th where your kids were up late for fireworks of course their sleep might be thrown off... except Ollie I suppose since he's always up late zoned in front of a movie in the playroom.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
TChristine
Amateur

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:46 am

Did you guys see the dumpster they have?? Seriously no excuse for a family of two adults and two small children to have a freaking dumpster! I wonder if they even recycle, it makes me sick. Remember when they used to call themselves "hippies" because they drove a Prius and cloth diapered?
And in today's vlog I noticed how close the front gate is to their house, why the hell do they always drove to get their mail? Walking would do them all some good.

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby tintin15 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:49 am

avabrooke1226 wrote:Any guesses on Ollie's over the top Birthday theme this year? I'm thinking swords, guns and other objects you can bludgeon people with

All I can imagine is you walk in and there's all of these swords, daggers, maces, etc. hanging from the ceiling like streamers. You have to walk through them to get to the food (which is gun-shaped rice krispie treats, a sword cake, DIY Uncrustables that the guests press in an iron maiden), all while Ollie hits your legs with a sword.
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby Momto3boys » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:37 am

They are so worried about Oliver seeing his presents. He gets PRESENTS every damn day of his life . I was shocked they ate every meal at home but of course he they got that pirate ship will end up in the landfill in a few weeks like everything else.
Momto3boys
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay