DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by wildwoods »

Also, do we think Finn will be 'sleeping in/napping' on golden child's birthday so he can have maximum attention?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Have to agree.. I think today was a lead up to a real horse surprise for golden child. They mentioned too many times about a "real" horse. Hope we're wrong. Horses are a lot of work and I can't see them putting u. He time/effort. Even probably too much for Jim.
So they spent over $500 in those two riding toys that Finn is too small for. Probably won't see them again just like all of the Lego sets they did but are no where to be seen except for the beauty and the beast one.
Missy wonders why the boys play so rough and Ollie always has to bring out a gun...you guys taught him that. Scary how he pointed that gun right at Bryan.
Poor poor missy has too many dishes to do and she's so tired! I wanted to slap her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

I predicted they'd get a horse in the predictions thread but I hope they don't...can't send a horse to live with Jimmy if Ollie doesn't bond with it

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I don't understand why Missy always complains about dishes. They have a top of the line dishwasher...if she had a sink full of dishes that she had to wash by hand, I would get it. Totally been there.

But she has a dishwasher. I'm sure the maid probably washes the dishes on her cleaning day. They always eat out and use paper plates, so there certainly can't be THAT many. She takes lazy to a whole new level.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

What is WRONG with these people??? The gun stuff is completely over the top. I can't even begin to say how angry I am after watching a toddler in diapers running around with a sword while his 4 yr old brother shoots his dad with various toy guns. Awful.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tintin15 wrote:I don't understand why Missy always complains about dishes. They have a top of the line dishwasher...if she had a sink full of dishes that she had to wash by hand, I would get it. Totally been there.

But she has a dishwasher. I'm sure the maid probably washes the dishes on her cleaning day. They always eat out and use paper plates, so there certainly can't be THAT many. She takes lazy to a whole new level.
Well, she comes from a family of sloths. What do you expect? Image
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

i try so hard not to say things about people i do not know but their parenting is absolutely insane.

also the sloth comment completed my day
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

lmmomSD wrote:
100midas wrote:
CallieT wrote:Is the vlog late?
It seems like they've been later and later the past couple of days. I wonder if it means that Bryan is actually uploading them himself again lmao

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
He said at the end of the D23 vlog that everyone else was asleep, but that he still had "a lot of work to do". We almost never see Jeff and Tal anymore. Maybe they burned that bridge? On to the next (bought) friends, Corbin and Kelsey.
So, I found out what Ollie said when they asked him if he was excited to see Cullen. "Yeah, Toontown is my favorite"
He didn't even answer the question. He wasn't "excited" to see Cullen. He didn't care. Because they don't teach him to care about people. Just toys and swords. They probably prompted him to say "Gaines" when they asked who they were seeing. They'd been in the car for a while before filming.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I'd have to go back and watch but iirc there was a split second cut between the who are we seeing question and Ollie saying "Games". Probably prompted. That kid doesn't even know who he's seeing in a few hours but knows he wants a sword for his birthday in two weeks.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Yeah, this whole gun obsession is scary. I don't know what they're thinking. How do you make the giant leap from "we don't want Ollie to play with guns" to him pointing a toy gun at his dad and pretending to shoot him?

I'm not totally sold on the whole blaming video games and movies for violence in kids, but in Ollie's case I think that's exactly where he's learning it from.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Well he has also pretended to shoot his mother with the scariest blank stare on his face I've ever seen. And he pretended to cut off the Braytayley's dad's head with a sword and none of these behaviors were corrected. I guess they just don't care that their child is growing up to think that killing and hurting people is a fun game.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They went from "No guns" to "he can have them, but no pointing them at people" to "Shoot Jeff! Get him! Get him! Get him!" in the course of a few weeks. And then they wonder why his play is so violent. Even his Harry Potter make believe is "killing" Missy with his wand.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:They went from "No guns" to "he can have them, but no pointing them at people" to "Shoot Jeff! Get him! Get him! Get him!" in the course of a few weeks. And then they wonder why his play is so violent. Even his Harry Potter make believe is "killing" Missy with his wand.

But yet he can't watch the ninja turtle movie Bc it's "too violent" :lol:
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

I saw this on fb and thought it was relevant to the conversation. Image

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Shorty02 wrote:Yeah, this whole gun obsession is scary. I don't know what they're thinking. How do you make the giant leap from "we don't want Ollie to play with guns" to him pointing a toy gun at his dad and pretending to shoot him?

I'm not totally sold on the whole blaming video games and movies for violence in kids, but in Ollie's case I think that's exactly where he's learning it from.

I don't think it would have been a problem if they taught him that what he sees in video games and movies isn't okay...but no. They encourage his violent play to a gross extent.

He's not the type of kid other kids are going to want to play with, sorry to say. Anyone ever seen the episode of The Office where Michael is in an improv class and is always a secret agent no matter what the scenario? That's going to be Ollie. A kid is going to want to play house or hide and go seek, and Ollie's going to pretend to shoot or stab them. No kid wants to play with that, unless they're exactly the same.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Maybe it's just me, but if my child is becoming too interested I something that I find concerning I control and limit his access to it! Sorry Bry, but if Ollie is taking too much of an interest in guns, then you can't just play violent games around him all the time. End of story.

These people expect their kids to just grow up and know how to have normal social interactions and that just isn't the case. When he starts school the gun thing isn't going to be well received by either the educators or the other parents.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I really hope missy doesn't get a horse. No way is she going to be able to put in the amount of work a horse requires, she can't even take care of a puppy. Especially when she gets pregnant, who will take care of it then? Maybe they'll hire a horse nanny.
They probably showed us all the dishes to prove they eat at home once a month.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

God help any pony, horse, whatever they buy. It'll be a novelty and adored for a week or so, and then forgotten. Maybe they're just going to do a rental like they did for Finn's first birthday. Hope so!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I hate when multiple Youtubers get the same sponsor...getting really sick of this "Minnie" van :x :x :x
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I hope it's a mini pony... Link from GMM would call them out on the pet neglect
Besides. If she cant get anything done because of Finn, why add a horse in the mix? The chickens are setup for lazy people.. She doesn't have to go out there at the butt crack of dawn to let them out and feed them... She collects eggs when she feels like it.. you can't just ignore a horse

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
elegance119

Unread post by elegance119 »

lmmomSD wrote:God help any pony, horse, whatever they buy. It'll be a novelty and adored for a week or so, and then forgotten. Maybe they're just going to do a rental like they did for Finn's first birthday. Hope so!

Yeah I hope they're going to rent one too... Annie from Bratayley got a horse for reaching 4 mil subscribers and she doesn't really care for it at all, only going to visit it every few months...

Return to “Daily Bumps”