DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Baconsgirl

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

If they are in AL, then they better help with the party. Bryan hopefully won't distract Cullen so he'll stay on task with the party decorating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

I've never even heard of Enchantimals. I guess this is the next toy they'll have a dozen videos about :)
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

tintin15 wrote:I've never even heard of Enchantimals. I guess this is the next toy they'll have a dozen videos about :)
Nah, they see it as a girls toy. I'm sure that's why Missy had her pretend daughter Bailey in the videos with her instead of Ollie and Finn. They can't possibly play with "girl toys." I'm sure when Kelsey and Corbin move to town she'll replace Bailey with June.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I thought this was a fun day for the family and I would have liked the vlog if I didn't know poor Ollie had an ear infection. The poor kid has constant ear infections. I've said this before but he may need tubes in his ears and they should plug his ears to keep the water out. I got used to plugs as a kid and had tubes due to constant ear infections. Water parks gross me out though and that cloudy water made me want to barf.

Finn was cute and a little overwhelmed but I saw several smiles and he seems to enjoy himself. He is a serious little guy who seems to love going down the slide even though he makes a face. My little guy is the same way, he goes down over and over by himself and looks terrified each time but loves it. Kids finns age will cry and fight you if they don't want to do something. My youngest is 2 weeks younger than Finn and if I tried to force my little man to do something he doesn't want to do, he will cry.

I know. And if it is just swimmers ear (since he is in water A LOT) it's so easily avoidable. Plug his ears and if not then as soon as he gets out put a drop of rubbing alcohol in his ear and it dries right up. That is all that Swimmers Ear drops are and this was from my ENT when my oldest would get swimmers ear. He never got it again after doing that.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I have had swimmer's ear twice so bad that my ear swelled shut and I had to have a wick put into it because the ear drops could not get into my ear. It is one of the most painful things I have ever experienced. These ppl are morons. Going swimming with it can make it MUCH worse.

I second the rubbing alcohol comment. I didnt get it for over 10 years because I was good about using it after I swim. I didnt do it this year, and I got it again. Ugh!
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

It bugged me so much how Missy introduced Bailey as "Ollie' cousin"...how much more can they ignore Finn? He really is such a burden for them isn't he? They do not deserve that little boy!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think her cousin Jessica should vlog, great kids and seriously, they are well mannered .. she and her husband seem, too real and cool for Bryan and missy to know them. Hahaha

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Finn is going down for a nap at the start of the vlog? What else is new! Papa brought Missy her lunch? Is she a 5 years old and in school? I'm so confused with this family they are so weird!! Ollie is a programmed robot child - I'm sure Missy knew something was up since they all suck at acting and Bryan told Ollie to say sorry since there is NO WAY that kid would ever apologize to anyone for anything! "Did you nap sooooo good?" and then 2 seconds later "Good Morning Bro" - wow. Ollie is going to think it's okay to prank everyone and will have some serious issues once he starts school.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

onbreak wrote:I think her cousin Jessica should vlog, great kids and seriously, they are well mannered .. she and her husband seem, too real and cool for Bryan and missy to know them. Hahaha

This is bad but I always assumed Jessica was single. Idk that I have ever seen her husband. Or I've seen him and just didn't put two and two together. He must work a lot or something? She's normally alone with the kids..
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

onbreak wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Missy is Brittany friend.. hopefully, they'll hang out. Ollie needs friends

In the video he emphasizes that what you see on YouTube is not real, all the "happy couple" stuff.. obviously I already knew that but youngner viewers don't get that, hence all the "relationshipgoalssss"
Yea, that's why I think Ellie and Jared are next.
Missy divorced Bryan.. They have something to talk about.

E&J would never. they'd just live miserably forever. Can you imagine the divided vlogging and what Jennifer and Chad would do to poor Jare?
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Why didnt they just post two videos on Missy's channel? Or use it for a day off from vlogging or something? idiots.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Missy's face paint "DIY" gives me flashbacks of her hiring a makeup artist in that get ready with me or whatever was. Oh that was a great one :lol:
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Look at this [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 0980db.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

avabrooke1226 wrote:Way OT but the nulls are getting divorced, I'm not surprised.. they used to be friends with DB right?
Whaaaaaaat!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Acbsktbll wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:Way OT but the nulls are getting divorced, I'm not surprised.. they used to be friends with DB right?
Whaaaaaaat!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Yeah.. Austin posted a video about it, I feel bad for Brittany, she forgave him for the whole scandal thing and he is the one who ends up leaving her
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Strawberry26 wrote:Look at this [img]://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170722/b89257f03b1ee874a09d41f4b40980db.jpg]

UGH... I hope they lose those rompers in Alabama.
Wonder how many times Missy will say c&k's house is "cute.." lol
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Strawberry26 wrote:Look at this

Ollie is gonna be one of those kids that parents force their kids to play with, Gaines will be told to tolerate him because they're friends with his parents. The other day on the Johnson fam vlog Peyton said a little girl (can't remember the name) was her best friend and she's said it before as well but during Missy's video they made her say Ollie was her best friend. It's not his fault really but his parents turned him into a brat.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

In Katie's Instagram story it looked like Ollie was actually being sort of sweet to Brooks. I was shocked!

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Of course she Ollie gives Gaines a sword. How Lovely!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Baconsgirl wrote:Of course she Ollie gives Gaines a sword. How Lovely!

And you can hear Bryan in the background saying "they're engaged ". Just stop already.
I wonder how Katie really feels about the sword. I can't really see her being ok with it. Hope we never see it again after they leave.
What a strange thing to bring to a little girlie girl like Gaines.
Wonder if they're all going to the beach house after the party. Hope not. Can't see missy and Bryan having anything in common with their friends. Even Katie's sister and brother in law are both educated people... what must they really think.

Return to “Daily Bumps”