Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
natalka81 wrote:Someone in the comments section suggested Missy do a suggestions for school lunches vlog. Somehow I find that hilarious.
Uncrustables and fruit snacks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
And mini pamcakes!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
How could you guys forget pizza? Lol

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

bcfryeof2 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Uncrustables and fruit snacks.

And mini pamcakes!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
How could you guys forget pizza? Lol

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
And some Pringles!
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Playsinrain wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:That wasn't technically a "hotel room." At Palms Place - next to Palms Hotel - they are condo with private owners. They got this one from AirBNB - so they definitely knew what they were getting in advance. I've stayed at the Palms before and didn't like it...too far from everything on The Strip!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/137104
Well well well... look at him being caught in another lie. If me and my daughter didn't share the same YT account i would call his ass out on that one. Bald face lie. No wonder Missy looked like a cat who swallowed the canary.
I wonder what their airbnb reviews are like...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

They are making a big deal out of nothing. So they have 2 million subscribers... that's worldwide. Not even in California. What is the likelihood that people in their same town, let alone Oliver's school watching them? No one is going to know who they are. I really do not believe them when they say they take him out and kids run up to him because they watch the vlogs. Yeah right.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:They are making a big deal out of nothing. So they have 2 million subscribers... that's worldwide. Not even in California. What is the likelihood that people in their same town, let alone Oliver's school watching them? No one is going to know who they are. I really do not believe them when they say they take him out and kids run up to him because they watch the vlogs. Yeah right.

I laughed out loud when she said "there will be no signing, kids won't be allowed to ask him to sign something"
Ok missy, Ollie can't even write but he's going to sign things...

monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

I'm convinced they booked that suite for DBEJCK summer vacation but everybody else backed out.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

alyssadt wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:They are making a big deal out of nothing. So they have 2 million subscribers... that's worldwide. Not even in California. What is the likelihood that people in their same town, let alone Oliver's school watching them? No one is going to know who they are. I really do not believe them when they say they take him out and kids run up to him because they watch the vlogs. Yeah right.

I laughed out loud when she said "there will be no signing, kids won't be allowed to ask him to sign something"

Haha I didn't even think about that ImageImage what would his signature look like, a squiggly line?

monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

You guys. I just remembered something!! Tana Mongeau just stayed in that same suite last month! She blogged about how air bnb hooked them up. It was def sponsored and Brian tried to cover it up.

My apologies for your eyes after viewing this pic lol but it is clearly the same place from DB vlog.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... a619db.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 1f155a.png[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

^^^ This is a reference that only Big Brother fans will understand, but Missy looks like McRae in that pic
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

So the Lumps are trying to put precautions in place to make sure the Famous Prince Oliver isn't mobbed at school, yet put him in the same school as pay-ton so that anyone with five minutes to spare can find out the name and location of the school from the Johnson's vlogs? #LanningLogic

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

alyssadt wrote:

I thought she initially meant sign like sign language, baby sign that she tried with him when he was younger? Am I way off?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

amyfalafal wrote:
alyssadt wrote:

I thought she initially meant sign like sign language, baby sign that she tried with him when he was younger? Am I way off?
Yup, the actual words that came out of Missy's mouth were that she didn't want people taking pictures with him and didn't want him signing "things" or having "things" given to him. #TheDelusionIsReal
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:
alyssadt wrote:

Yup, the actual words that came out of Missy's mouth were that she didn't want people taking pictures with him and didn't want him signing "things" or having "things" given to him. #TheDelusionIsReal
I really hoped I was hearing things and giving her the benefit of the doubt... BARF
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by cat9480 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
alyssadt wrote:

Haha I didn't even think about that ImageImage what would his signature look like, a squiggly line?

I'm embarrassed to admit I have a poster "signed" by Ollie Image Guess I'm glad I got it before his signature became a precious commodity LOL (*sarcasm*)

Last edited by cat9480 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
alyssadt wrote:

I know! That's what I keep saying. They're 4. What do Bryan and Missy think is going to happen? Four year olds are going to run up to him and ask for his autograph and a selfie with him? Not gonna happen.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:And all this stuff about pictures is pretty ironic considering that Bryan just posted a picture of Ollie in the kid's bathroom at the preschool, with the caption "This is where I go poo poo".
As someone else said, all exploiting of Ollie will be done by Bryan and Missy, thank you.

Wow. And a tour of his classroom for the vlog tomorrow. That is just ridiculous. Might be "cute" now, but it's not going to be cute in a couple years when his peers are googling him and teasing him. For parents who were "mercifully bullied," they sure don't have much sensitivity or good sense where their children are concerned. And putting a classroom tour in the vlog is just stupid. No need to give that much information to the creepers. But, I suppose that their address and house layout and everything else about Ollie's life is so public that if someone wanted to find him, school info wouldn't matter. How scary and sad...

I'll be interested to see how many parents and school employees find this board after they do some googling to find out just who this "famous" Ollie is Image

heymallie
Talker
Talker

Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by heymallie »

Damn I didn't want to be right about the lumps making ollie's preschool class part of their "content". So much for trying to create that space there Missy, that didn't last long at all.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... ded4be.png[/img]

No.

saltysgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Daily

Unread post by saltysgirl »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:Random, but I'd love to see Missy "go back to her roots" and vlog her ttc (etc) journey with baby 3. That would be a really good way to bring views and re interest their peer audience again. They seem pretty private now though, so I doubt she would...

Yes! I would love to see that! As someone who is currently TTCing myself, and have been for over a year now, I would like to see that and it would be relatable. I like their old videos when she was pregnant with Ollie or Finn. They acted more like real and genuine people. These days they are just fake and lie about everything. They always want to hide the 'reality' part.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”