• Advertisement

Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Re: Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Postby tintin15 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:41 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:Leave it to Missy to make her trip to Sonic more important than going to Las Vegas for the weekend! She couldn't care less that she was there and Bryan spent all that money - that is exactly how Ollie will be when he grows up, they will surprise him with a Ferrari on his 16th birthday and he will just give them his usual no expression stare and go back to watching tv. I seriously think Bryan did miss the kids way more than Missy - he does everything for them, Missy thinks because she gives her boob to Finn that she has fulfilled all of her motherly duties. Can this chick ever take a trip without losing something? Why is Bryan spoiling her and buying her a new pair, let this be a lesson for her and maybe not replace them!! I would hate to travel with Missy - she's so lazy and selfish! Ollie greeting them with a creepy glare and sword hahahaha

Okay just watched Missy's video - Ollie can't even write his own name so trust me Missy nobody will be asking your child to sign things, and he doesn't know his basic shapes or colours so he will have no clue what to do if people hand him things to sign either! He MIGHT be bullied because he will be beating kids with a sword and not paying attention in class since he will want to watch a movie on repeat, so you might want to get that taken care of before he goes!!

Alright, I haven't watched the vlog and see that you've said Missy lost something and Bryan spoiled her with a new pair.

Please tell me it wasn't a pair of underwear
tintin15
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:50 pm

Theirmom wrote:I honestly don't think she meant no pictures of Ollie period. I think she just meant no "celeb selfies" or autograph requests.
She doesn't want kids/parents asking for a million pictures with her kid or a ton of gifts being given to him. I really don't think she meant no school pictures or classroom activity pics that include Ollie.

But I think she is overestimating how "famous" they are. Sure, there will be a few star struck kids the first week. There'll be a couple kids following him around because they recognize him. But it won't last long. The kids will treat Ollie the same as everyone else when the novelty of his "fame" wears off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope this is true. When both of my kids were in preschool they took pics of our kids almost daily, doing work and cute group activities. Every week we would get a little handful (3-4) of small, black and white, printed on plain copy paper pics with their class work. At the end of the year they surprised the parents with ALL the pics they took of your child, (real color prints) in a super cute laminated, handmade scrapbook with little captions saying what they were doing in the pics. It was the sweetest thing and i cherish those pictures! I hope that Ollie doesn't get excluded in things like that in school. Also, kids can't "hand him things" like WTF kinda BS is that? What context are they talking about? So no one is allowed to pass him a crayon? His innocent school friends aren't allowed to give him things? (both my kids would come home with rocks, tiny plastic dinos, plastic rings and trinket their friends would give each other at school..) If my kid was any sort of famous my top priority would be wanting them to be treated like everyone else no matter what, make them feel freaking normal, give them the ability to just be a kid with no special considerations just bc they were famous. Why would they want to exclude him and make him left out or "special".. oh but this is B&M so i guess they want him to be treated 100% different.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:51 pm

ButterflyB wrote:How full of themselves can they be? I kept rolling my eyes as Missy was explaining how they had to make sure the school they chose understood that there were to be no pictures taken with ollie, no autographs, kids couldn't hand him items....they really think they are royalty don't they??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That's right, Missy and Bryan will be doing the exploiting, thank you very much
Do they think he's gonna have paparazzi following him at preschool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby KaterTot » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:03 pm

OMG who does Missy think they are? I promise you you could probably take him not far from where they live and nobody would know who they were. Preschoolers aren't big into YouTube here where I live nor are most Preschooler teachers. She tries to make drama before it starts. I think legit big time celebrities have less problems with school than the Lannings could even pretend to have. Autographs? Really? I can't quit laughing at their grandiose at times. I really do not see people flocking to Ollie in public now like they always have said. The only thing I can think of is the cameras and stuff making them interested in what goes on and maybe asking who he is or Ollie saying something. I admit where I live people would be laughed at or looked at weird for walking around with one of those weird contraptions attached to a camera talking to themselves. In Cali I know it's way more common or even other places in the States that have their one famous one so they are recognized immediately but come on now..
Missy's comment, and I need to re-watch so I can quote it right was irony at it's finest. She wasn't very smart at all but that didn't mean she wasn't smart....whut?!?!
And she is already predicting Ollie is going to be bullied and go through all the hard things she did in school. What a nice Mom sentiment.
I am done.
KaterTot
Informer

Postby luzmacg » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:55 pm

(it's the first time i post so excuse if i say something wrong)

First, they are not incredible famous. And believe that even if they were, the kids or even less the parents are going to throw them the red carpet. Like, no.
I stopped watch them a few weeks ago. I was tired of how pretentions they are. They just give give toys to there kids and make them live without boundories. Making parties for just them not even trying to entertaint their kids.
I trully believe that Ollie is a smart boy just that Missy is too lazy (or maybe bussy) to encorage him to learn something.

I compare Ollie to Jackson (who is one younger than him) and is completly different. That kid can talk for hours. Even Macey Gaines is waaay more intelligent than he.
And Bryan always tries so hard, i just sight.
luzmacg

Postby Ducklings4 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Edenberry wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:I was thinking if my kids was in school with someone I was warned not to take pictures of I wouldn't want my kid to have anything to do with that kid. I would also look up / Google who in the world it was. I can imagine a class newsletter going out with the dos and donts regarding prince Ollie

If Ollie is going to private school, then his parents are probably going to be among the less educated parents in the class. Many of the other parents will be. Haines professionals like doctor's, lawyers, etc, and unlikely to be impressed by the Lannings. I foresee a lot of Missy and Bryan's high school insecurities coming back once they realize they aren't in with the "main crowd"....

And as a private school parent myself, trust me when I say... they won't be.

It's hard. We sacrificed a lot to send our children to a private preschool for 2 years, and it was worth it for the education they received and how prepared they were entering elementary school; however, we drive cars from '98. We don't go into debt for things. If we can't pay for it right out, we don't get it. It's hard when you're in carline, tape holding up your sideview mirror for a month until you can pay to have it repaired, sitting behind an Escalade...and in front of another Escalade...which is in front of a Mercedes, etc, etc. My children are well dressed, clean, well mannered, and intelligent. We don't keep up with the Joneses, but in certain environments, you stand out.
The Lannings have the material things that the other families may have, but they lack the class.

I believe adults notice class first and material things second. My kids (went to private school) have friends from all walks of life. As long as they are good people, that's what matters.

Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:32 pm

ButterflyB wrote:How full of themselves can they be? I kept rolling my eyes as Missy was explaining how they had to make sure the school they chose understood that there were to be no pictures taken with ollie, no autographs, kids couldn't hand him items....they really think they are royalty don't they??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
So basically he needs a 1 on 1 education??

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Postby heymallie » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:36 pm

I could see parents getting annoyed with the lumps pretty early and easily if missy is gonna keep up this diva behavior before school has even started. They will be those parents, that no one wants to deal with. They will make the entire class and the class' experience "all about Ollie". Especially if they vlog other people's children.

heymallie
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:45 pm

They're uploading pictures again. Ollie has a faux hawk now. And his crap diet is starting to affect him again. He goes in cycles it seems-- he'll start to get pudgy, then he'll have a growth spurt and thin out, and then he'll get pudgy again. It just makes me so angry that they are setting him up for a lifetime of struggle.
Same with school. I'm betting Prince George doesn't have all those stipulations at his little preschool. And he actually _is_ royalty.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby tintin15 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:48 pm

You know, I thought Ollie wouldn't make friends because he can be rough and pushy...but I think he's not going to make friends because of his parents. How is he going to interact with any kids when they're CLEARLY going to be after him because he's famous??? :roll: They won't be able to even play with him without a bunch of drama.

Ollie is never going to be a normal (I use that word carefully. By "normal", I mean a bright, friendly boy like he has the clear potential to be) person. He's going to be awkward, shy, and yet egotistical. Good job failing your son, Bryan and Missy.
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby CallieT » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:51 pm

Maybe the kids at Ollie's preschool are more likely to know who he is and watch him because Pey and Liv go there too? Like, maybe they started watching Johnson Fam and then that would have surely led them to the Lumps.

I think when Missy said 'no pictures' she just meant like, no fan pictures. I can't imagine what they'd care about just normal preschool pictures being taken.
CallieT
Informer

Postby tintin15 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:54 pm

lmmomSD wrote:They're uploading pictures again. Ollie has a faux hawk now. And his crap diet is starting to affect him again. He goes in cycles it seems-- he'll start to get pudgy, then he'll have a growth spurt and thin out, and then he'll get pudgy again. It just makes me so angry that they are setting him up for a lifetime of struggle.
Same with school. I'm betting Prince George doesn't have all those stipulations at his little preschool. And he actually _is_ royalty.

I hate that they made him so picky. If he ever wants to break out of his junk food only diet, it's going to be a hell of a time. I just wish they'd make the kid eat a vegetable or at least try omg...the fixing him a freaking Uncrustable and chips instead of the meal for everyone else, is so gross. That's lazy parenting imo because there's no real REASON to feed him differently. I'm not saying all parents who do it are lazy because other parents usually have a reason...B&M just don't want to deal with the tantrums and Miss Picky won't try foods either, so she's not gonna do it to Ollie. I think he's probably learned to deny foods because of how Missy acts about trying new things...
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:56 pm

CallieT wrote:Maybe the kids at Ollie's preschool are more likely to know who he is and watch him because Pey and Liv go there too? Like, maybe they started watching Johnson Fam and then that would have surely led them to the Lumps.

I think when Missy said 'no pictures' she just meant like, no fan pictures. I can't imagine what they'd care about just normal preschool pictures being taken.
I get that. But they are _4_. They're not going to be taking selfies and whipping out autograph books.
My daughter is watching Emma and Ellie right now, and they are looking at her school. Her mom just called her an "internet princess". What is wrong with these people? They're Z list celebrities at best.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby bcfryeof2 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:30 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
CallieT wrote:Maybe the kids at Ollie's preschool are more likely to know who he is and watch him because Pey and Liv go there too? Like, maybe they started watching Johnson Fam and then that would have surely led them to the Lumps.

I get that. But they are _4_. They're not going to be taking selfies and whipping out autograph books.
My daughter is watching Emma and Ellie right now, and they are looking at her school. Her mom just called her an "internet princess". What is wrong with these people? They're Z list celebrities at best.

You couldn't pay me enough, to put my kids all over the Internet.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
bcfryeof2
Amateur

Postby thenightowl » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:48 pm

The kids aren't going to care who Ollie is, they'll likely be more excited for snack time than they will be having a "youtube" star. I think when Missy meant like, nobody hand him gifts (which in both preschools I worked at, it wasn't allowed to bring toys to one child specifically).
I really really hope preschool works for Ollie, he will probably thrive in that environment if they give him a chance.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby bcfryeof2 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:53 pm

thenightowl wrote:The kids aren't going to care who Ollie is, they'll likely be more excited for snack time than they will be having a "youtube" star. I think when Missy meant like, nobody hand him gifts (which in both preschools I worked at, it wasn't allowed to bring toys to one child specifically).
I really really hope preschool works for Ollie, he will probably thrive in that environment if they give him a chance.
He needs socialization with other kids. I think every kid should go to pre school.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
bcfryeof2
Amateur

Postby Baconsgirl » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:08 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:Leave it to Missy to make her trip to Sonic more important than going to Las Vegas for the weekend! She couldn't care less that she was there and Bryan spent all that money - that is exactly how Ollie will be when he grows up, they will surprise him with a Ferrari on his 16th birthday and he will just give them his usual no expression stare and go back to watching tv. I seriously think Bryan did miss the kids way more than Missy - he does everything for them, Missy thinks because she gives her boob to Finn that she has fulfilled all of her motherly duties. Can this chick ever take a trip without losing something? Why is Bryan spoiling her and buying her a new pair, let this be a lesson for her and maybe not replace them!! I would hate to travel with Missy - she's so lazy and selfish! Ollie greeting them with a creepy glare and sword hahahaha

Okay just watched Missy's video - Ollie can't even write his own name so trust me Missy nobody will be asking your child to sign things, and he doesn't know his basic shapes or colours so he will have no clue what to do if people hand him things to sign either! He MIGHT be bullied because he will be beating kids with a sword and not paying attention in class since he will want to watch a movie on repeat, so you might want to get that taken care of before he goes!!
he technically did taught her lesson with the glasses he did get. He got some "tacky" sunglasses by their standards.
Baconsgirl
Informer

Postby usernamessuck » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:14 pm

Hey Missy "no autographs please" Lanning, watch this video please:
https://youtu.be/on2duCFAJ7Q

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Informer

Postby Strawberry26 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:21 pm

lmmomSD wrote:They're uploading pictures again. Ollie has a faux hawk now. And his crap diet is starting to affect him again. He goes in cycles it seems-- he'll start to get pudgy, then he'll have a growth spurt and thin out, and then he'll get pudgy again. It just makes me so angry that they are setting him up for a lifetime of struggle.

Kate and William are not putting him in a private school, they are putting him in public school cos Kate wants her children to experience the normal life where she never grew up royal.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Informer

Postby amyfalafal » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:34 pm

Strawberry26 wrote:

Kate and William are not putting him in a private school, they are putting him in public school cos Kate wants her children to experience the normal life where she never grew up royal.

Seriously! We lived on the same street as Richard Marin, "Cheech" (from cheech and chong), and his kids went to my school and initially "oh that's cheech's daughter Jasmine!" and I forgot the son's name but he was a tad older than me. nobody took autographs, or photos. I think she actually was made fun of.. She wore make up in second grade and still sucked ther thumb in 5th! If anything I think kids will make fun of Ollie, but in today's world Im sure bullying is more controlled than when I was in school.
amyfalafal
Informer

Postby lindseytssmcgs » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:54 pm

violet-kelsey black wrote:It looks like she has gray roots.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170811/116c4b4056a269719e106c5afcb1cef5.png[/img]

This is a bit OT and I am such an ass hole for saying this but....does anyone else think she is homely looking? I have tried to find some sort of beauty in her face but nothing...every angle, her changed hair colors, different make up and nothing...she looked nice and glowing when pregnant but I personally think we all do when carrying a baby. Mimi has a pretty face but I don't see any of her features on Missy... Do any of you think they look alike and if so what features do they have in common? Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Strawberry26 wrote:

My point exactly.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Missy used to be cute back in the beginning, but now she looks old and tired. I can't find fitness anymore.

I don't think any of the Hollister women are attractive to be honest
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby ja14 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:00 pm

I haven't watched the vlog, but perhaps she said no pic uses so it's not super easy to tell where Ollie goes to school? A lot of preschools post photos on their website and social media.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper

Postby Acbsktbll » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:03 pm

violet-kelsey black wrote:It looks like she has gray roots.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170811/116c4b4056a269719e106c5afcb1cef5.png[/img]

Her mouth and they way she talks reminds me of a grandma who has no teeth

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay